It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Duh, yeah it's a bad thing!

His tweets are not only viewed by the American people but also our adversaries around the world! Our adversaries can easily play self-serving politics to his character and utilize the internet to support his tweets no matter how false they may be! Russia's purchase of Facebook ads during the election has proven this point. His tweets are not based upon fact which is why so many people like you take it as truth without researching what he says! When Trump's declared "fake" media points this out, his supporters defend him like puppets. Even conservative media have questioned his honesty! The President's words have consequences and he has the responsibility to make sure his statements are based on facts. Not off-the-cuff remarks and not on personal feelings and conspiracies which have no basis in fact.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Speaking as a Brit, words cannot possibly describe what I feel about Britain First. I might have to use gestures.
They are a failed political party, led by a pair of racist dingbats. Golding is a former member of the British National Party, a particularly unpleasant utterly failed political party that was once led by a Holocaust-denying scumbag called Nick Griffin.
Britain First has fewer than a thousand members, is utterly irrelevant and has been deregistered by the Electoral Commission this year for failing to properly register itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Nope nothing wrong here kids, the trumpaloumpas are defending a racist brithish group, and they even add that they have no clue who these guys are, but do keep up the good work, stormfront is proud of your defense of the plight of the white man.
I feel like it’s being kept a secretqqqqqqqq at this point.

Well it seems that our brithish members have a good idea who these guys are, and its the american fans of trump who are defending him again, im not saying trump is a racist, im saying hes too dumb to understand what his tweeting.

Just my 2 cents do
i am completely in the dark. The videos are not readily available. I don’t have a twitter. I just want the videos to peruse, so i can make my own opinions. Right? I’m not even a fan of trump, if the videos are that bad, i would think that these people would want them here to speak for themselves.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Donald Trump tweets, Left angers.

Is that about it?

This isn't the 'left' being angry. This is the entire nation of the United Kingdom being angry, your once closest ally, with whom you fought a world war to stop precisely the people Trump just retweeted and endorsed today.

And before these fricking Nazi apologists jump on me for that, let me give you a little history lesson on Fascism in the UK.

Oswald Mosley, leader of the British Union Of Fascists. Admired and supporter Hitler. Liked to give the Nazi salute.

British Union Of Fascists, banned in 1940. But it's members did not go away.

In 1960 they founded the British National Party. A far right Neo-Nazi party.

Unhappy with how the BNP wasn't extreme enough, splinter groups formed the National Front in 1967 when they merged two other Fascist neo-nazi organisations, the league of Imperial Loyalists and the BNP.

The National Front declined as a newly reformed BNP arose. The BNP then falls apart as it's exposed in all of it's Hitler Salute swastika infamy.

Elements of the National Front and the BNP splinter off to form Britain First. They rebrand their neo-nazism as anti-Islam, to surf on the tide of Anti-Muslim feeling in the UK, and find some success doing this, it's certainly more fashionable than their previous position of wanting to send all Jews to the ovens.

So yes. Britain First are Neo-Nazis. Literally. I understand what the term means. And this is the historical context for why we call them Neo-Nazis.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: introvert

I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

I don't know about that, but when he does things like this it does result in it becoming reasonable to associate Trump and his base with white nationalist movements.

Not sure why someone would defend that.

White nationalist? According to their Wikipedia, they recognize patriots of all colours.

I said "things like this". This is not the first time Trump has retweeted content from known racists, white nationalists, anti-multiculturalists, etc.

Again, not sure how people can defend this stuff.

Do you think he looks them up and researches who they are?

Of course not.

Do you think ignorance is a valid excuse for retweeting white nationalist/racist/anti-Muslim content to his millions of twitter followers?

I do, actually. You’re assuming he is retweeting white nationalist content because it comes from a white nationalist.

That assumption on your part is completely wrong.

I assume he is rewteeting the content because he agrees with it.

That is even worse than your attempt to claim he was just ignorant of the source.

Yes. If I retweeted a great cobbler recipe originally tweeted by Hitler himself, does that make me a Nazi, or the cobbler worse than others?

It’s called a genetic fallacy.

^ said by the guy who clearly said he had no idea who this group is, then lied and said he did in fact research them first to try and reshape his narrative but miserably failed. You are untruthful, you have been proven a liar. Nothing you say will ever have any relevance.

LMAO if I were you I would be embarrassed to show myself around here after that slip up. But your boy trump needs backing so you are in his corner. A real alpha-male doesn't need an army of fanboys cheering him on the internet.

You're canadian dude, is your country that boring??

edit on 29-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: gortex

What's the content being delivered? Why didn't you address that? Because it can't possibly be relevant to the very thing you're complaining about?

It is almost like they support the actions caught on video in the tweets.

If you researched this for more than 10 seconds you would discover the videos put out by Britain First are absolutely not what they claim them to be.

They have deliberately misrepresented them to spread lies.

So sure, let's talk about the actions in the videos. Yes, they're awful. But they're also not what Trump/Britain First claim them to be.

For example, the video of people being thrown off a roof happened in Egypt, it was a crime, the perpetrators were arrested, charged and convicted. It had nothing to do with Muslim extremism.

Now, would you like to try and find some other way to defend your President supporting the UK equivalent of the KKK?

Please by all means post the videos so people can see them and then decide.
Not "your" interpretation of them but the actual videos.
The tweets in question had no supporting script only the videos.
Pushing people off of roofs is ok?
Destroying others religious items is ok?
Beating cripples is ok?

Exposing horrible actions is now actually a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I just want the videos to peruse

I don't want the videos posted here , if they are posted I will request they are removed ... for obvious reasons.

You don't have to be a member of twitter to view its content.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
You forgot to add on because he shouted"whatever" all of Britain first are killers. But by these peoples logic if a Muslim killer shouts Allahu ackbar you must NOT blame all Muslims as killers. Double standards eh.
I am from the UK and don't even know any Britain Front people, bbbuuuuttt, I did reply to a German friend on ATS with the same answer If the people of the UK wants a Britain First MP then they will have one.
If they are a legitimate political party (notwithstanding the present government try outlawing any far right or far left party therefore MAKING them illegal) no matter what their agenda is, by right they must be allowed to have their say and their go at being voted in.
Don't like that answer heh. Well what about Sinn Fein, the political arm of the outlawed IRA, lambasted when they were killing people and bombing places yet they were allowed to put a couple of people into Westminster as MPs. Just because they didn't take their seats in Westminster does not detract from the reason.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don't want the videos posted here , if they are posted I will request they are removed ... for obvious reasons.

Could you pm me a link?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i would think that posting the videos would instantly solidify people’s opinions against this group. Isn’t that what you want?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Control the input = control the outcome.

Very smart.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

His tweets are not based upon fact which is why so many people like you take it as truth without researching what he says!

Are you saying the videos are fake?

The President's words have consequences and he has the responsibility to make sure his statements are based on facts.

Please post ANY source with ANY actual words from trump with those videos.

It is really too bad all of you that wish to slag on the potus dont have the stones to post the videos in question here.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Look, nobody is saying the content of the videos is okay.

Nobody is saying pushing people off roofs is okay.

Nobody is saying attacking people in the streets is okay.

If you want to see them, google is your friend.

However, the videos do not portray what Britain First claim they portray. As I have already explained in this thread.

It's one thing to expose horrible actions. But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

link   

I don't want the videos posted here

of course you dont
all you came here to do was insult potus

link   

ATS T&C's
edit on 29-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

ATS T&C's
Can you describe what is in the videos?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Had a look myself at the videos & they're just things that are already out there, also seen a couple calling out the Muslims for wanting to kill Jews so not sure how shes a nazi. The type of videos I've seen on her Twitter like the ones trump retweeted are not voiced over or hyped up they are just things caught on camera that she's sharing, I think people should see the videos before arguing. I think the content of the videos should be discussed more than who shared it Britain first or this lady didn't take the video personally, trump could of picked videos that were a lot worse, I don't know Britain first well but I recognise the lady from a few of their videos of walking the streets with a cross on Facebook & yes they are controversial but they can't control or make up the reactions they get from some Muslims which pretty much prove the point Britain first are making. There are a lot of videos on what is really happening with the migration in Europe

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I sent you the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join