It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DJW001

where is the "tour with david duke"?

So you don't have any objection to David Duke praising Donald Trump's policies? You just want to play " gotcha?"

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Happened in 2009, here's a video of it. www.boreme.com...

www.tmg-uk.org...

BNP met with Duke and Don Black during the transition to BF.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

what policy?
now a retweet is policy?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

thats not a trump tour with david duke

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm talking about BF not Trump. Keep up.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

what policy?
now a retweet is policy?

There is a long history of David Duke praising Trump and his policies. I assume you know that and agree with them both.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

i will assume uou are an idiot then
duke is an ahole

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

The problem is how you people react to his tweets or should I say, Over react.

Good thing little rocketman doesn't do that. Seems like he's pretty well grounded for a maniac, compared to some people.

There is nothing you can do to stop him but there is something you all can do.

That is changing your own behavior. It's not healthy diving off the deep end every time you hear about one of his tweets, from the MSM and ATS.

Ya'll be gettin ulcers and high blood pressure but if his tax cuts get passed, ya'll can afford a safe space and hot coco.

Maybe get some new princess PJ's with the feet for the whole family.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

where is the "tour with david duke"?

So you don't have any objection to David Duke praising Donald Trump's policies? You just want to play " gotcha?"

I bet Duke likes some of your favorite bands.

That would suck, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bastion

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

That's the first thing you lot do when you lose the argument, call "racists". Don't pretend like it is suddenly a new thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

1. I will wait for the ‘proof’

2. So it’s ok for the press to print lies and blatant propaganda and not be called out on it? Mmmm k

Where is your proof? The media has backed up everything they've accused him of doing with videos of him lying on camera and presenting evidence of his tweets! Even members of his own party have backed this up! Please don't try defending him when there's been more evidence presented for his incompetency than not. Saying it isn't so doesn't make it so. That's a child's argument.

3. Much like the liberals who shout racist at everybody who shares an opinion opposite to theirs on immigration. They don’t think either. Side note - I actually believe Trump does it on purpose now to irritate people like you.

Lol, don't give Trump that much credit. He's proven he's not intelligent. He hasn't matured from his history of being a high school bully. Irritating people and calling people names is the calling card of an insecure bully.

4. Is he not allowed to voice his opinion to said people then?

Sure he could voice his opinion, but as president of the United States he has the responsibility to present facts to back up his opinion. He's not a nobody saying things off-the-cuff while sitting in a bar shooting off B.S.. It's something he does on a continuous basis, which is why he gets so much negative feedback. There's a reason why members of his own party keep telling him to stop tweeting!

5. Assuming your a man for one moment - Your telling me hand on your heart you have never ever spoken with other men about women in that way? Dude unless your gay, please don’t hit me with some ‘I respect women too much to talk like that’ crap... I am Male and I talk about women in a sexual way all the time with other guys, it’s what men do! Millions of men across the world including Democrats. Don’t act like it’s a bigger deal then it is. It is TALK!

Last time I checked I was a man and have been married for 34 years. I don't know how old you are, but most "boys" who talk that way are at an immature age and have never grown up, or have never been in a relationship with a women. Just because you talk that way, doesn't mean all men talk and act the same way. It doesn't make them less of a man just because they don't engage in sexual talk about women. There's a big difference between commenting on a women's assets as compared to explicit sexual talk. Most men who are married, usually don't have the need to arouse themselves by engaging in explicit conversations about women. Trump was in his mid 50's when he said this. Pretty sad if you ask me.

The same comment can be applied to women. Some engage in and strike up sexual talk about men, but not all women do.

If he actually acted on it then of course that would be wrong entirely. In my humble opinion I think he was doing what most men do... Telling lies to make themselves look like the alpha Male where women are concerned. I would bet 100 in cash that Trump has never actually grabbed a woman by the genitals against her will and just said it to play the big guy. Side note - Please don’t try and come back with a smart reply such as ‘oh ok I’ll just say I’m gonna rape everybody and they will be ok because I don’t intend to act on it.... Not the same thing and you know it.

These are the type of ignorant comments that make me wonder if you Trump supporters honestly take note of his numerous outright lies!!!

It's not a coincidence he was caught on tape talking about kissing women without their consent or grabbing their genitals. He is than accused of sexual groping allegations by 13 women, not 1 or 2, but 13!!! Remember Bill Cosby's numerous sexual allegations?? I bet you believed that without hesitation and rightly so! Accusers are putting their names and reputations on the line, and when you have that many accusations of sexual assault, than it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. Would you continue to call 13 witnesses who saw a man shoot and kill a person all liars??

Here's the part that you and others conveniently want to ignore. After the video was released of him talking about grabbing women's genitals, he goes on TV and does a public apology! Now just a few days ago, he declares the recorded video on the bus was a fake!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?? I would bet $100 dollars in cash he did grope or try to grope women's genitals. I've said it before, where there's smoke there's fire.

Remember when he said he was going to file law suits against all of his accusers after he was elected? He sure didn't fall though on it, did he? He knows damn well these women are telling the truth and he knew he wouldn't have a case.

If the current political representatives who are accused of sexual allegations are forced to resign (which I think they should), Trump should also be forced to resign amid the same type of allegations. If he isn't, isn't that a glaring double standard?

This is the type of President you want to support and defend! Wake-up and smell the coffee!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I believe the White House has commented on the reasoning. I’m not speaking on Trumps behalf however I would suspect that he may have posted the videos to make people more aware of the pressing issue of Islamic extremism.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The issue is that when POTUS makes a public comment, it is typically viewed as being reflective of US government policy. If he retweets something it will inevitably be regarded as an endorsement of the contents. In this case he has given tacit approval to the messages of a far right group who have a track history of inciting violence and hate-crimes in the country who are traditionally his nations closest international supporter.

The President should have the foresight to look at the information he has, check its source, assess its validity and conclude if it meets policy before acting on or spreading it. He is the most powerful national leader on the planet and his comments can sway international policy. Not checking sources and just responding on impulse is not the sort of behaviour you should want a leader to exhibit.

I'm a right leaning person. I'm not a liberal by any means. However I believe that the right needs a leader who can curtail their impulses and think before they act. Trump strikes me as a man playing checkers when they should be thinking chess.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Why should a nations president not post videos that could lead to racial tensions heightening and violence being used against innocent people?

Why should it lead to racial tensions? The only ones screaming about that are liberals. The ones who support him tweeting that are simply calling for stricter immigration control, not the killing of all muslims.

Racial tensions and violence against innocent people is just what's in those videos, and people heads are so under the sand that simply STATING it means you're a racist neo nazi.

Anyone who called Trump a racist neo nazi for posting these, would call anyone else posting this the same thing. If I would've uploaded it, I'd be a neo nazi racist bastard.
Blaming Trump is just an easy excuse, cuz, you know.. he's a racist sexist xenophobe psychopath right? Fact is, libs are disturbed by the fact this is even being brought up.

Lying to yourself there if you claim that's not true.

originally posted by: DJW001
There is a long history of David Duke praising Trump and his policies. I assume you know that and agree with them both.

Ok?

So I guess this means... whatever you're implying... ten fold about Hillary and Duke?

Did Trump support Duke's radical speeches, announcements or anything?
The fact Duke praised Trump means just alittle more than nothing.

originally posted by: PaddyInf
Not checking sources

What does the source matter? Did they edit the footage? Did they stage it?
If Hitler or Mussolini would've showed you a real video proving alien life exists, would you disregard it only because the source is trash?

What kind of a cheap talking point is this? Lol.
edit on 1-12-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

david duke breathes oxygen, are you going to stop breathing oxygen because he does?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
God bless President Trump! God bless the United States of America!

This thread is dead....
edit on 1-12-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

Nah the bad part is the neo-nazi group falsely claiming one is a muslim and a migrant and trying to portray ISIS as if they're representative of all Muslims. At least in the UK it is. Trump is just being mocked for not having a clue what the group are he seem posting nonsensical ramblings where he seems to think the ISIS execution in Egypt, statue smashing in Syria and disability hate crime in Holland happened in the UK.

I think we can all agree ISIS have no place in modern society, or anywhere really and what they did was abhorrent. However it doesn't excuse spreading neo-nazi propaganda, falsehoods or what's being taken as an endorsement/support by said hate group.

Truth is it's possible to oppose violent extremists on all sides regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. Doing anything else is just becoming part of the problem.

edit on 1-12-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Pretty sure they against extremists and not Muslims as a whole. Plus anything anyone says about it being a white nationalist and kkk scenoria are truly mistaken. They hate exremeists, we all do right ? They don't hate just because your not white.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: aethertek

He’s not a racist. Words like racist, xenophobe, homophobe, and Nazi seem to be the only words you Liberals have to describe someone who doesn’t believe the same as you. You shout mantras in packs (like coward dogs) speaking of things like “tolerance” and “inclusiveness”.....until someone disagrees with your narrative. Do you include them? Do you “tolerate” someone who disagrees with what you don’t believe? NO....you’re all hypocrites.

You just let CNN brainwash you so much, that logic can no longer be processed in your brains.

Trump supporters,,,

These vile scum support him because he represents them.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: PaddyInf
Not checking sources

What does the source matter? Did they edit the footage? Did they stage it?
If Hitler or Mussolini would've showed you a real video proving alien life exists, would you disregard it only because the source is trash?

What kind of a cheap talking point is this? Lol.

Of course sources matter. If a source has a massively biased history of twisting information and ignoring anything it does not agree with then anything that comes from them must be viewed with suspicion. Any piece of evidence viewed in isolation can be used to twist the truth.

Remember the picture a few years ago of US troops having a p1ss on dead Taliban? Does that mean that all white Christians will happily have a squirt on the corpses of dead Muslims? No, it means that the idiots in the pictures did something stupid. Yet this picture was used as part of the justification for attacks on US troops. In the same way Trump is using selective information from a biased source to comment on the acts of a whole religion.

Using your example, Hitler DID push out a huge amount of disinformation about ethnic and social groups which led to some of the most horrific events in the history of man.

And no, I'm not stating Trump is like Hitler. I'm simply giving an example of when a person in power has used misleading and biased information to vilify people they don't like.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join