It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Undoubtedly, but I've got a mountain of exposes on BF and enjoy exposing the stormfront members on here. Hopefully in the process, those with two brain cells will see BF for what they are. It's already worked in the UK, they have a few dozen members on a good day, their social media likes are from bot farms and foreign, mainly US, nationals.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bastion

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

How about no?
Cos you only "have" to accept that premise if you really want to and turn your gaze away from the reality that is social media and how it throws up all sorts of whacky connections between groups of posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Also to your point. They seem to have policies the main complainers would agree with. But because they want to halt immigration...........NAZIS!!!!!..............

What is this benefit to society that immigration offers anyway? Exotic restaurants? Easier child slavery for the elite? The thrill of getting a taxi who has no idea how to pronounce or read the address you are asking him to take you to? Forcing white girls to scurry down the street hand in hand with scarves on to hide their skin lest a muslim man finds offense and decides to do something about it?

What is this fierce love of immigration really all about? It's weird.

I'm assuming you're American. I'm also assuming you aren't pure Native American.

If I'm right, I'm not sure how to break this to you....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

How about the fact that trump retweeted a VIDEO and NOT someone else’s opinion? How many times have people perhaps yourself included, given a video a thumbs up on YouTube without personally knowing the person behind such video? I would argue that that happens millions of times a day.

As has been said numerous times in this thread... would you like to address the CONTENT of the videos?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

How about the fact that trump retweeted a VIDEO and NOT someone else’s opinion? How many times have people perhaps yourself included, given a video a thumbs up on YouTube without personally knowing the person behind such video? I would argue that that happens millions of times a day.

As has been said numerous times in this thread... would you like to address the CONTENT of the videos?

Regardless of the source of the videos, what reason would he have for posting them?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I don't use social media but aren't the media reports true that openly white supremacist groups in the US praised Trump for posting this? Potentially due to doing a US tour with David Duke of KKK fame and other 'American friends'... it's not the first time Trump has pandered to the far-right and they tend to see it as an endorsement and try to make their brand of hate/extremism seem normal/acceptable in modern society.

While the vast majority likely don't have a clue about BF and aren't white nationalists/supremacists, his position as President of the US and the numbers game mean it's pretty much certain to have a few genuine Klan types cheering him on for doing this yet again.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gortex

Your fallacies are guilt by association and genetic fallacy.

And your continuous overt use of the thesaurus hints at a lingering superiority complex that could stem from a privileged childhood and in turn you attempt to use your words as a masking agent because blah blah blah.

If you think the OP is wrong, just say so because throwing around extravagant adverbs or pronouns for your self satisfaction is your fallacy. Just say 'dude, you made a mistake' how hard is that? Big words don't equate to a big brain, I could tell you about the Planck era and the big chill, you may have no idea what i'm talking about but i would explain it to you in simpler terms but not for my benefit, but for yours so you might learn something.

But I digress and this is not one of Trump's greatest's moments, I've said before that Trump's PR needs to keep him reigned in before he puts his online foot in his mouth, but that ship has sailed.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

a reply to: waynos

That is the feeling I get due to your reaction to another party calling for it to be ceased. What is wrong with it being stopped until something reasonable can be put in place?

That is why all leftwing news alludes to Trump being a NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me, I see a dysfunctional program that is not doing any good for anyone. In the US, there are calls for unfettered immigration. No one can explain why, even the ones calling for it. Usually they will say that crossing any national border and living where you want to is a HUMAN RIGHT. Is it a human right? If so, why? Sounds very hippy dippy to me, very dreamy and not realistic.

So what are your politicians sensible plans to ease the tide of immigration?

That’s where the disconnect is. They aren’t just another party. They are a known hate group. All extremism is vile and wrong. On every side. When you read their pages, you are reading the sanitised, “like us, support us” version. When you know them it’s a different story. Others have tried to give our American members an indication of who these people are with comparisons to the KKK. The American Trump supporters reaction to this, with semantics and flat out denial, is what’s causing the arguments. Maybe it’s because they DO actually know how badly this reflects on DT and their denials are nothing to do with justifying Britain First for its own sake? That’s both dishonest and depressing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

a reply to: waynos

That is the feeling I get due to your reaction to another party calling for it to be ceased. What is wrong with it being stopped until something reasonable can be put in place?

That is why all leftwing news alludes to Trump being a NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me, I see a dysfunctional program that is not doing any good for anyone. In the US, there are calls for unfettered immigration. No one can explain why, even the ones calling for it. Usually they will say that crossing any national border and living where you want to is a HUMAN RIGHT. Is it a human right? If so, why? Sounds very hippy dippy to me, very dreamy and not realistic.

So what are your politicians sensible plans to ease the tide of immigration?

That’s where the disconnect is. They aren’t just another party. They are a known hate group. All extremism is vile and wrong. On every side. When you read their pages, you are reading the sanitised, “like us, support us” version. When you know them it’s a different story. Others have tried to give our American members an indication of who these people are with comparisons to the KKK. The American Trump supporters reaction to this, with semantics and flat out denial, is what’s causing the arguments. Maybe it’s because they DO actually know how badly this reflects on DT and their denials are nothing to do with justifying Britain First for its own sake? That’s both dishonest and depressing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

edit: arg something went wrong with quoteing signature
edit on 1-12-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The content of the video shows humanity at its worst. Why would the leader of the free world want to portray human beings in such a negative light? Shouldn't he be posting videos that inspire?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

That is the dumbest post in the thread. And there’s plenty of competition. The entire issue was caused by Trump. That’s what this thread is about. Immigration is another, separate issue. I’ve noticed that when Trump and his supporters cannot answer a point directly, they change the subject. And that they think calling someone a Liberal, without any clue whether they are or not, is sufficient for them to think they’ve won. The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves. I reckon that if someone could have shown them what the constitution would lead to Americans voting into office today, they’d have simply burned it and put the union flag back up.
Even scarier than Trumps idiocy, is the number of people who cannot see the idiocy, or pretend not to.

“Yay, he pisses off the liberals” is probably the most moronic way any leader has ever been supported.

Also, the Liberal Democrat party in the UK is very small. The government here is Tory. They are right wing and they are pissed off too. Still, at least those who think America is all that matters in the world can rest in their blissful ignorance.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The content of the video shows humanity at its worst. Why would the leader of the free world want to portray human beings in such a negative light? Shouldn't he be posting videos that inspire?

LOL! Why would the president share videos of immigrants not integrating and causing harm when he can post cute puppies instead?

Are you sure you want that logic applied anytime a government official posts something anti-right wing or anti-white? Oh wait they won't get flak 'cause they aren't Trump.
edit on 1-12-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
righters = try more to be a gentleman. you never know, maybe tomorrow your el-presidente wants to qoute/tweet ya in his twitter

= behaive nicly and always smile

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I don't use social media but aren't the media reports true that openly white supremacist groups in the US praised Trump for posting this? Potentially due to doing a US tour with David Duke of KKK fame and other 'American friends'... it's not the first time Trump has pandered to the far-right and they tend to see it as an endorsement and try to make their brand of hate/extremism seem normal/acceptable in modern society.

While the vast majority likely don't have a clue about BF and aren't white nationalists/supremacists, his position as President of the US and the numbers game mean it's pretty much certain to have a few genuine Klan types cheering him on for doing this yet again.

source for this bs
i will wait.......

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Do you really think that’s what was meant? Why should a nations president not post videos that could lead to racial tensions heightening and violence being used against innocent people?

Hmmmmmm, let me think.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: 1337Kph

Do you really think that’s what was meant? Why should a nations president not post videos that could lead to racial tensions heightening and violence being used against innocent people?

Hmmmmmm, let me think.

trump is not a echter getleman. ja.... echt

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: bastion

source for this bs
i will wait.......

mobile.twitter.com...

That wasn't so hard, was it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

where is the "tour with david duke"?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Depends. If finding the videos was hard already, then I'd reckon b(r)inging up David Dukes Twittery would be Mission Moron Impossible. We should revaluate our standarts for all the drunk drivers on board...

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join