It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No one wants anything to do with him. He's political suicide at the moment - already had 90% dissaproval before this - and the Queen has allegedly been pretty vocal in her distaste for him - apparently refused to mention him in the Queen's Speech which is a pretty drastic use of royal powers if true. He was certainlly omitted despite the government having announced one.
edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Telegraph have printed the news so it's a done deal - www.telegraph.co.uk...

US diplomats have dropped plans for Donald Trump to conduct a visit to Britain in January amid a war of words between the two countries’ leaders.

Mr Trump, the US president, had been penciled in for a ‘working visit’ in the first month of 2018 to formally open America’s new London embassy.

The trip, a scaled down version of a state visit with no meeting with the Queen, was intended to allow Mr Trump to come to the UK while avoiding the mass protests a full state visit would likely trigger.

However, The Telegraph can reveal that the trip has been pushed into the long grass, with no new date in the diary picked.

A senior US diplomat said: "The idea of a visit has obviously been floated, but not December and not January. I would not expect a Trump visit in January."

It comes with relations between Theresa May and Mr Trump deteriorating in a public spat over the US president’s tweeting of...

----

Really wasn't expecting that from May, could this be the first good thing she's done as PM?
edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry, did Trump piss off liberals again? If so, God I love this man. I have zero respect for people that wear all their feelings on their sleeves. Man up

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

this is all over retweets.....

no worries here
I dont know many people here who care much for any queen
kind of outdated for such an evolved society

the uk will call when they need help just as in the past
or are the retweets so dasterdly you wont ask for our assistance in the future?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't care what anyone says. Just because someone wants to make sure that their own people don't get their laws changed to Sharia, undoubtedly the most horrendous, diabolical death cult known to man....they get called Muslim Basher or racist. Just because we don't want women to be oppressed and stoned for offenses that they didn't even do (ie. being raped, and because their value in Sharia Law is only half of a man's worth...stand trial, be accused of cheating on their husbands and sentenced to die), and just because we don't want to see our people get beheaded while still alive, or nailed and burned on crosses, doesn't make anyone a racists or a Muslim Basher. It means that we care enough for the protection of our own people that, we refuse to let them dump a mass of unchecked, unrefined, unappreciative, evolutionary backwards heathens into our country to destroy it like we have seen so much of in Germany, the UK, Switzerland, Australia etc.

The American citizens, nor the UK citizens went to the Middle East to bomb their people...it was the Governments. The very Governments that sold them out to Islam and then poured their pissed off Jihadists into the West promising us that Christian's and Islam would get along. Only an idiot could believe that story.

They knew when they mixed those refugees into the West that they would exact their revenge for our Governments destroying their homeland and their people. Our Government doesn't have to live amongst them, they are protected behind gated communities and even have remote areas to escape to.

What the Western Governments did was akin to one of us going to our neighbors home, throwing a grenade into their house, killing the neighbors wife and children...and then inviting them to come live in your own house. What the hell do you think is going to happen??

This has nothing to do with hating Muslims, or a racial divide. It has everything to do with the Globalists mixing all countries, bad or good, so that citizens will...

#1...get used to the idea of integration as inevitable, so that the elitists (International Banking families) can then install the New World Order easier, because all borders will be erased and no country will have Sovereignty.
#2...have so much chaos, death and fear that the citizens will beg them for this New World Order, if it means all of the death stops. This will eventually end in chipping everyone as a product. The very same chip spoken of in Revelation 13.

We have so many examples around us of where these refugees were pored into Western countries, and all the burning, looting, raping, groping and gang beatings and even death....so with all of these examples. why the hell would we want to invite that into OUR country...just because CNN and MSNBC blames little ol' you for going to the Middle East and killing their people, and trying to make you feel guilty for not wanting to offer them YOUR home?

Bush and Obama were the ones who sent the military and drones over to kill all of those people and decimate their lands for oil and opium.

So why don't you get off of your soapbox and lay the blame where it belongs. This Muslim faith has crap loads of female abuse, oppression and instruction for them to kill "the infidel" that's YOU btw, and to kill you in horrible ways. It also demands that EVERY MUSLIM NOT commune with the enemy (YOU) unless you convert to Islam...but they can "act" like they are your friend to deceive you, until called on by their IMAM's to take you out. Their term for this is "Taquiya", look it up.

Those who do not convert, (forcibly or otherwise), are destined to be put to death by dictate of Muhammad. The penalty for leaving the religion (Apostasy) is an automatic death sentence. Who else does this? Oh that's right GANG MEMBERS!
They do not have an Old Testament that was annulled and replaced by a New Testament like the Christian Bible, which truly teaches love for one another and compassion...their Bible is still old school death and dismemberment...no new amendment of peace. They claim that it's a beautiful religion, and yes, there are 34 references to "love" in their Quran, but what CNN and other kiss @$$ Liberals don't tell you, is that the love they speak of is ONLY reserved for Islamist's..everyone else who is of a different religion, is to be put to death. So, yeah I guess it is beautiful TO THEM.

If this Muslim cult wasn't so dangerous, it would be funny how many people (like this poster) defend Islam, when they don't know one damn thing about it. I can speak, because I have watched countless video's of them torturing and beheading, and even killing children...because I am not one to hide from the truth. If there's a danger I wanna know about it, so I can warn others. I have also read the Christian Bible as well as the Quran, and the good parts of the Quran were actually stolen from the Christian Bible as the references to certain biblical figures are too close..and the Quran was written approx. 400 years AFTER the first Christian Bible. The rest is nothing but a book of control by terror.

So, before bashing someone about Muslim Bashing, read their Quran and know just why it's not always the best option to "tolerate" or "include" something, just because it's popular and because the media makes you feel guilty for something you didn't even do. Yes, I bet there are some decent Muslims but we need to find out who is who...because the Moderates and the Extremists all read the same Quran. You will never know who is decent and who is bad, until you hear that familiar "BOOM!"...and then it's the last sound you'll ever hear. All because you trusted a fake media and fell for their lies.
You, nor anyone else knows what Muslim is nice, and which is the one that will kill you, they live and breath death over in the Middle East, and its just another day at the office for them...the West is not ready for that kind of life. I don't profess to know any Muslims either, but I have watched enough evidence from every form of media to know that it's a wide-spread problem, and it's growing. Their Quran demands that they conquer the world and install Sharia Law in every land for Allah...this is what they're doing, and they're doing it with help from people like this OP, the traitor MSM media, Republican's and Democrats, and the Western Governments in total, who are selling us all down the river for Saudi payoffs.

Besides, they have sex with underage children for god's sake. Something that we put men in prison for here in the West, and those child molesters even get killed, because prisoners even know it's wrong. That alone should be enough...but no, the media and the Leftists support them for it and make excuses for them. So Muslims get a free pass for something that we have always found abominable.

Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that those quiet "so called" Moderate Muslim's never speak out about what the Extremists are doing...they never condemn them? There might be one or two that grew up here that does, but the majority either outright support them, or have a silent support as they are practicing deception. I have asked quite a few Muslims if they condemn the actions of the extremists, or if they swear by the name of Allah, that they don't believe in the death and killing parts of the Quran, not once have they condemned it, they simply change the subject or try to twist the context. I don't understand the Liberal mind all.
edit on 30-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yup, Trump was more than happy to throw away the special relationship started by Hamilton toprotect his precious twitter.

We'll probably be more willing to work with the US once someone competent, mature and stable is put in office. How many allies has the US lost under Trump so far?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

hahahaha
guess russia isnt the only foreign power that wants to influence our elections
we voted for who WE wanted in office
sorry if that upset you brits

guess you will be really angry when he is reelected in 2020

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

He’s not a racist. Words like racist, xenophobe, homophobe, and Nazi seem to be the only words you Liberals have to describe someone who doesn’t believe the same as you. You shout mantras in packs (like coward dogs) speaking of things like “tolerance” and “inclusiveness”.....until someone disagrees with your narrative. Do you include them? Do you “tolerate” someone who disagrees with what you don’t believe? NO....you’re all hypocrites.

You just let CNN brainwash you so much, that logic can no longer be processed in your brains.

When he spoke of criminals and murderers smuggling drugs into our country, he meant the obvious. Do we not have a gang problem in the US? Do the Mexican cartels not smuggle drugs across the border to kill our youth? Are the majority of gangs not Mexican? Are the Mexican gang members not illegals that should not be there in the first place? Illegals that kill hundreds of innocent Americans yearly, as well as their own people?

I lived in Southern California and got beat up twice by gangs, just for walking to a bar nearby my home. I have seen them at their worst LIVE. Trump did not say every Mexican. He thought you Liberals could deduct the logic of his statements, to realize that he spoke of those actually coming into the states illegally and causing all of this trouble. He thought you were smarter than that....clearly, he was wrong.
edit on 30-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Because

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

We're not upset, just dissapointed.

Personally I prefer the man with his hand on the red button not to have a history of hitting the wrong button, posting neo-nazi propaganda, lies upon lies and falling out with nations on a daily basis and moving the world closer to nuclear war with NK because he wants to play internet tough guy.

But yeah, congrats you made your own bed, now lie in it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

bed sleeps great here!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I dare all the trump supporters here to retweet those same videos on their twitter or any of their social media accounts.

Show us that you truly believe in your president.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

bed sleeps great here!

Yeah...what's he talking about? Just because he doesn't sleep well, because he's all bvtt hurt, doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't sleeping well in the bed we made. My bed could not be softer.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Name the "allies" the US has lost since Trump took office. If you think the relationship between the UK and the US is going to suffer then you haven't been paying attention for the past 100 years.

Your reaction is a typical liberal reaction. Avoid the content of the video which is Islamic extremism and redirect away from the very thing liberals promote which is fascism.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

A - Britain First are a fascist group. I've already adressed the video - like most BF stuff it's fake or taken out of context. the Dutch clip features a non-muslim non-immigrant, the rooftop clip was filmed in Egypt and the perpetrator was beheaded, the mary clip happened in Syria. None are representative of Muslims in the UK.

The Far right in the UK have commited 73% of terror attacks/murders since 2000 compared to muslim 27% - both actions are deplorable but right-wing terror groups are the bigger threat in the UK at the moment. I focus on facts rather than fallacy as I'm interested in stopping extremism rather than cherry picking based on religion or ethnicity. But keep pretending a neo-nazi, fascist group who lifted their 'white genocide' fears straight from Hitler and call for all their opponents to be hung from lamposts as the good guys and anyone who exposes them a 'fascist' if it makes your feel better.

B - Most of Europe have distanced themselves and the UK have just revoked Trump's state visit. it's the biggest US-UK fallout since the US civil war. There's very strong talk in ending the special relationship. In case you missed it the relationship has already deteriorated.
edit on 1-12-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
He actually tweeted to another Theresa may that lives in bognor UK, like rex tillerson said, the man is a complete moron.

Didn't you know, it's hip to be a moron.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You realize the entire issue is 100% caused by the immigration issue the UK has right? I love how liberals from all walks sympathize with the asshole foreign extremists and then blame their own countrymen for becoming extremists to fight the very extremism the asshole liberals proffered for.

You liberals are the largest bunch of hypocrites on the face of the planet.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You realize the entire issue is 100% caused by the immigration issue the UK has right? I love how liberals from all walks sympathize with the asshole foreign extremists and then blame their own countrymen for becoming extremists to fight the very extremism the asshole liberals proffered for.

You liberals are the largest bunch of hypocrites on the face of the planet.

Sigh!

Do you support the kkk ?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Sorry for not supporting neo-nazi groups who assasinated a UK politician and carried out multiple terror attacks in the UK.

Now you have shown me the error of my ways I will now celebrate Britain First, British terrorists for British people How could I ever have been so liberal to beleive no one desrves to be murdered and all terrorists are scum? I'm a right fascist me.

I will heed your advice, which was originally written by Goering, to show how anti-fascist I am.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Of course because to the Trumpa lumpas the Donald can do no wrong , giving oxygen to foreign ultra nationalist groups is all good because .... the Donald !

Obama , Hillary , leftist , triggered ....
Wake up !

Could you specify exactly what content this “foreign ultra nationalist” has spewed that offends you? I understand you likely have several examples so I’ll just ask for three.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

How long have you got?

There's links to the leaders phone records here which include him being a wife beater, Franscen feaering for her life because of Goulding, Franscen saying he's rapey, Goulding breaking into the house of the guy she was having an affair with, smashing up his kids toys them trying to kill him infront of the kids, collusion to knowingly spread lies to incite Islamaphobia so they can make money and a few women who he's calling 'whores' and threatening to beat up because she wouldn't sleep with him etc....

Selling poppies - a symbol to comemorate and raise funds for those who fought the great wars - to line their own pockets by lying and to add insult to injury on Armistice Day Franscen adressed a crowd of Polish Nazis...then you get onto the murders, terror attacks and inciting hatred their membership and leadership are continuously in and out of jail for.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join