It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can we please ignore the scum of the BNP and get back to the fact that POTUS has actually united the entire British political establishment in horror?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Sure, I think the diversion happened in an attempt to explain the situation - not to divert. Is the entire British political establishment writhing in horror?

They probably need it. It's good for them. They will look back some day after they are ousted for being perverts that this event was the event that started leading their souls to salvation.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This thread really is descending into the realms of utter testicles.

I'd like to address a couple of particularly pernicious lies, usually spouted by those on the Neo left.

1 British people are lazy and wont do the jobs so we need the immigrants to do them instead.

These jobs pay minimum wage and are often sourced through agencies. These workers often end up ten to a house and so, the exorbitant private rents people are forced to pay are more affordable for them on minimum wage than a man, his wife and their kids. That's why native Brits don't tend to pick fruit or mop floors in hospitals, because, unless you are single or sharing a house with a bunch of others then it is unsustainable.

2 The NHS relies upon immigrants.

Sure, bringing in cheap, qualified healthcare workers from the third world and cheaper parts of the EU has allowed successive governments to reduce costs in training and hiring these people. It wasn't as if the NHS couldn't exist without them though, and for every Bolivian doctor there are probably twenty Somali patients and a dozen health tourists, so I would suggest there is a bit of a balance that can be found.

No one except the cranks would want zero immigration and some sort of modern iron curtain, but a bit of perspective is required and, a bit of honesty.

3 The videos Trump tweeted were debunked...

No they weren't. Not as far as I have been able to discern anyway. The video of the Dutch kids was on a second or third gen migrant kid attacking a disabled, native looking one. The attacker was born in the Netherlands, so it's safe to say that he wasn't a migrant, since we have that information, there is nothing in official records stating he did not identify as muslim though, so that part is up in the air.

As for the other vids, I have seen nothing to suggest they are fake.

Finally, because everyone keeps getting their knickers in a twist, in my opinion, Britain First are a risible organisation that are detrimental to our society, from their defrauding people wanting to give to charity right through to their trying to create hate and unrest where there is general peace.

I do not think Trump follows them or gave any thought to who they were when he hit re tweet.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Sure, I think the diversion happened in an attempt to explain the situation - not to divert. Is the entire British political establishment writhing in horror?

They probably need it. It's good for them. They will look back some day after they are ousted for being perverts that this event was the event that started leading their souls to salvation.

(Facepalm)
Britain First is a failed political party that has next to no support, mostly because it WAS FOUNDED BY A PACK OF NEO-NAZIS.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Quadrivium
So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Video's have been debunked.
LINK

Trump's proud bigotry and hate toward Muslims severely damages our relationship with Muslim allies, reduces cooperation in fighting terrorism, feeds and nourishes terrorist propaganda and literally puts Americans lives at greater risk abroad, both civilians and the military who rely on local cooperation in fighting terrorists.

Trump's unstable mental condition, low impulse control and inability to understand consequences is a danger to Americans everywhere.

The United States longest and closest ally, Great Britain, has twice reprimanded and condemned the President in the past 48 hours.

He is shockingly unqualified for office.

Here's the thing, I did not vote for him and I do not agree with everything he has done but he IS doing a good job.

How?

Please be specific. No broad rhetoric without substance please.
I am genuinely interested in what actions lead supporters to conclude he is doing a good job and by what measure.
Define "supporter".
Did you read my post?
I thought the man was a shill put in place to help Killery get elected.
Yet, I am not so brainwashed by my ideologies to admit that the country is better, economically speaking. It has only been 10 months and look at the Dow, look at job growth!
He does not act like a politician.......... maybe that is the best thing he has done to date.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

no he has not
I guess ou didn'y watch the videos then and that you lack commonsense and reason.
Did you make it out of grade school?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
If yo even had Half a fact right in any thing you posted in would be A wonderful thing.

Calling a black guy Racist. Oh just how poor educated are you ?

Killiary. I'll bet she doesn't own a gun. Much less has killed any body. Unless of course your going to say any boby invloved in government is killing some body?

Take just a moment and read what you posted..........
Are you saying a HALF "black guy" can't be racist? Look at race relations during his Administration. Look at him egging on riot after riot. He had one job and that was to start a race war in America. Luckily, so far, he failed.
You do not have to "own a gun" to be a killer. You can kill by actions on non actions.
Look at the "Beer Summit". This was a clear indication, in the way he started his administration. It showed clearly, from the start, what his intentions were.
You are a racist for suggesting a half black man can't be racist.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Crap like this is why Trump worshipers are so easily stereotyped. Normally I don't believe in stereotypes but you guys are just adorable.

#Winning just like Charlie Sheen after his HIV diagnosis.
Literally makes no sense, stay on topic.

We're discussing why liberals are crying over Trumps tweets, its amusing to watch the meltdowns.

You can keep Sheen and his aids for yourself.

LOL I will try to stay on topic bro, ty for clearing up what we were discussing.

My meltdown will relent once my triggerdom is lowered.

Please stop triggering me with your super duper troll power.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

Lol says the guy whos on ats daily crying how is rights as a white man are being taken away, real drama queen like.
Careful, we can dance the jig all day sugar, but you going after burdman is ill advised, considering your current mental amptitude, that isn't wise.

Lol again with the whole where special people fear us lol. Nobody cares, sorry i lied trump cares he told me.
Thats good, very good job! Trump does care about us, glad you're being truthful for once.

You probably really believe that bit, that he cares.

Yeah, I do. Human beings are compassionate beings, regardless of social stratification, its within the nature of Man to help each other.

Haha after tell me to stay on topic you come up with that liberal, hippy, new-age logic, wtf is wrong with you sjw snowflake I will orchestrate my white privlege on you just because aids skrillez just took your mom on a date and it is lookiung pretty passionate. You freaKING clowns lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

We may not agree often, but well stated sir

IMO, there is a tendency to falsely equate all conservative activists with fascism/Nazism. Most people all over the political spectrum hate those guys. There is no reason to give them the satisfaction of having people believe their ranks are so large with a vast reach. Truth is, only a few misguided (read: the nice way of saying not very intelligent) lemmings get sucked into their ridiculous ideology and the extreme majority of conservatives can't stand them - present company included.
edit on 11/30/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Agreed

Racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Discrimination: recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.

Is it not racist to assume that someone of any race (including mixed race) is incapable of being a racist? I agree with your point on this entirely.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

1. Any president who would not acknowledge that a foreign government meddled in our election after the ads were shown as proof, is turning his back on an obvious internal attack by a foreign government to meddle in our election process. He's neglecting his oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States!" Our president not protecting us from foreign influence, sure that's dangerous! "We still don't know what the final results will show with the Muller investigation!

2. His constant attacks against the media as being "Fake News." is over the top. It's a direct attack on the first amendment. Our founding fathers purposely wanted a free press so they could expose government corruption. We now have a president who speaks without researching his "declared facts." He's been proven time and time again he's a pathological liar. Can anyone honestly deny this? That alone gives him absolutely no credibility when he starts pointing his finger at the news media! Dictators want to control the press. He sure sounds like he wants the public to declare our media illegitimate.

It's not only the American press that's criticizing him but the foreign media as well! Even the conservative media and members of his own party have criticized him! Trying to brainwash the public into thinking America's media's has no legitimacy based upon facts is clearly a danger to democracy. We might as well have a media controlled by the government, something Trump would probably want to do at the drop of a hat. He would love to have Americans praise him like North Korea's citizen's praise their leader Kim Jong-Un.

3. He has absolutely no self-control. His constant tweeting and name calling clearly shows this. Again, many in his own party and our allies abroad have condemned him for this. This is a president that doesn't think before he talks. His childish temperament and name calling isn't what a leader of the free world should act like on the world stage. Ruffle enough feathers, and we will lose allies, and create more enemies, and possibly set off a nuclear exchange. This is certainly a danger to the U.S..

4. He's supposed to be a president for all Americans, but he continues to attack democrats and representatives in both parties, and says bigotry statements. He's dividing America. This isn't what America stands for! There's truth in the saying "United we stand, divided we fall." Political fighting and name calling, which we see as an example in this forum everyday, is a present danger to the stability of this country.

5. His mental state. Time and time again he says thing that are really outrageous. He was caught on video saying he grabs women's genitals. He than makes a public statement apologizing for saying it! He now is declaring the video is fake! Really, are American that stupid not to realize this guy has some serious mental issues? How stupid can someone be to declare a video is fake when they themselves apologized for saying it? This is a leader who many psychologists have acknowledged is a text book case for narcissism! How can American's sleep well at night knowing a president who has possible mental issues has so much power? I would certainly say that's dangerous.

As Americans, we're the first to shake our heads when we see citizens bowing down to their leaders of other countries, who are spewing ridiculous rhetoric and behaving in a manner that is threatening. I totally get that voters wanted change. But Trump certainly is not intelligent, nor has the temperament, maturity and level headedness we need in order to work within the system to create real change for the benefit of all Americans.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He actually tweeted to another Theresa may that lives in bognor UK, like rex tillerson said, the man is a complete moron.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: JBurns

1. Any president who would not acknowledge that a foreign government meddled in our election after the ads were shown as proof, is turning his back on an obvious internal attack by a foreign government to meddle in our election process. He's neglecting his oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States!" Our president not protecting us from foreign influence, sure that's dangerous! "We still don't know what the final results will show with the Muller investigation!

2. His constant attacks against the media as being "Fake News." is over the top. It's a direct attack on the first amendment. Our founding fathers purposely wanted a free press so they could expose government corruption. We now have a president who speaks without researching his "declared facts." He's been proven time and time again he's a pathological liar. Can anyone honestly deny this? That alone gives him absolutely no credibility when he starts pointing his finger at the news media! Dictators want to control the press. He sure sounds like he wants the public to declare our media illegitimate.

It's not only the American press that's criticizing him but the foreign media as well! Even the conservative media and members of his own party have criticized him! Trying to brainwash the public into thinking America's media's has no legitimacy based upon facts is clearly a danger to democracy. We might as well have a media controlled by the government, something Trump would probably want to do at the drop of a hat. He would love to have Americans praise him like North Korea's citizen's praise their leader Kim Jong-Un.

3. He has absolutely no self-control. His constant tweeting and name calling clearly shows this. Again, many in his own party and our allies abroad have condemned him for this. This is a president that doesn't think before he talks. His childish temperament and name calling isn't what a leader of the free world should act like on the world stage. Ruffle enough feathers, and we will lose allies, and create more enemies, and possibly set off a nuclear exchange. This is certainly a danger to the U.S..

4. He's supposed to be a president for all Americans, but he continues to attack democrats and representatives in both parties, and says bigotry statements. He's dividing America. This isn't what America stands for! There's truth in the saying "United we stand, divided we fall." Political fighting and name calling, which we see as an example in this forum everyday, is a present danger to the stability of this country.

5. His mental state. Time and time again he says thing that are really outrageous. He was caught on video saying he grabs women's genitals. He than makes a public statement apologizing for saying it! He now is declaring the video is fake! Really, are American that stupid not to realize this guy has some serious mental issues? How stupid can someone be to declare a video is fake when they themselves apologized for saying it? This is a leader who many psychologists have acknowledged is a text book case for narcissism! How can American's sleep well at night knowing a president who has possible mental issues has so much power? I would certainly say that's dangerous.

As Americans, we're the first to shake our heads when we see citizens bowing down to their leaders of other countries, who are spewing ridiculous rhetoric and behaving in a manner that is threatening. I totally get that voters wanted change. But Trump certainly is not intelligent, nor has the temperament, maturity and level headedness we need in order to work within the system to create real change for the benefit of all Americans.

1. I will wait for the ‘proof’

2. So it’s ok for the press to print lies and blatant propaganda and not be called out on it? Mmmm k

3. Much like the liberals who shout racist at everybody who shares an opinion opposite to theirs on immigration. They don’t think either.
Side note - I actually believe Trump does it on purpose now to irritate people like you.

4. Is he not allowed to voice his opinion to said people then?

5. Assuming your a man for one moment - Your telling me hand on your heart you have never ever spoken with other men about women in that way? Dude unless your gay, please don’t hit me with some ‘I respect women too much to talk like that’ crap... I am Male and I talk about women in a sexual way all the time with other guys, it’s what men do! Millions of men across the world including Democrats. Don’t act like it’s a bigger deal then it is. It is TALK! If he actually acted on it then of course that would be wrong entirely.
In my humble opinion I think he was doing what most men do... Telling lies to make themselves look like the alpha Male where women are concerned. I would bet 100 in cash that Trump has never actually grabbed a woman by the genitals against her will and just said it to play the big guy.
Side note - Please don’t try and come back with a smart reply such as ‘oh ok I’ll just say I’m gonna rape everybody and they will be ok because I don’t intend to act on it.... Not the same thing and you know it.

edit on 30/11/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The libs have moved from eating table scraps to eating straight out of the garbage if this is now the bar for what gets you riled.

lol

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

It's hardly riled, just laughing at his stupidity and how unfit for office he is to react this way to an alleged ally country for saying 'naughty to do that'. The complete lack of diplomacy, where he's more than happy to destory a 250 year relationship to defend his precious tweets has caused the US ambassador to get a bollocking.

The guy posted a series of tweets from a neo nazi group, inkeeping with his tradition. The Prime Minister called him out and instead of aknowleging the mistake he managed to create the worst diplomatic relations with the UK since the US Civil War with emergency questions in Parliament, MPs being unnanimous in mocking him, calling for his State visit to be cancelled as he's not of sound mind or moral character and quite a few calling for his arrest if he ever tries to visit the UK - charges would never stick though.

P.s The UK government is right wing, not left nor liberal.
edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

uh....what are you ranting about?

oh and before you challenge a members education perhaps spellcheck?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Trump's State visit officially cancelled:

Following a breakdown in US-UK relations, US President Donald Trump has had his invite to the UK officially cancelled.

Trump had planned to open the new US embassy in February on official state business and was also expected to meet the Queen and speak with Prime Minister, Theresa May, and members of her cabinet.

However in the last 48 hours the 'special relationship' has seemingly broken down with unprecedented criticism of the US leader which has finally resulted in the offer being cancelled.

--- Breaking news right now so will post links to news sites once they appear/become public.
edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

win win
use video teleconferencing and save lots of tax money

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join