It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Just read the BNP (London) manifesto - wow pretty scary stuff!

NOT

bnp.org.uk...

Seems like a bunch of reasonable programs.

Why is it so bad to actually be white and British and proud of your heritage? Because NAZIS? What? Why is that an acceptable answer? It doesn't seem like these guys are Nazi's at all but men and women that think their culture (that they are proud of) is being overrun with non compatible culture and non compatible social programs. I would have to say they are correct.

I suppose the worse thing about the left these days is the smugness and holier than thou attitude they take with all these things instead of actually calming down and having a discussion on the points and trying to find a compromise. Nope, that is impossible, because NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is not a lot to worry about, they were so ill educated that they ended up a shambles everyone dispised them and internal conflict destroyed the whole thing.

The manifesto was a joke it did not even make sense hald the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Aye, their environment and agriculture manifesto policies were copy and pasted from the Green Party wiki - including the citation numbers and errors.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Just read the BNP (London) manifesto - wow pretty scary stuff!

NOT

bnp.org.uk...

Seems like a bunch of reasonable programs.

Why is it so bad to actually be white and British and proud of your heritage? Because NAZIS? What? Why is that an acceptable answer? It doesn't seem like these guys are Nazi's at all but men and women that think their culture (that they are proud of) is being overrun with non compatible culture and non compatible social programs. I would have to say they are correct.

I suppose the worse thing about the left these days is the smugness and holier than thou attitude they take with all these things instead of actually calming down and having a discussion on the points and trying to find a compromise. Nope, that is impossible, because NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds pretty fascist to me. And I don’t say that because it’s an easy way out of refuting their arguments. Their policies are illiberal.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah, Green is the liberal way of pulling money out of pockets via guilt. I think in Urban areas it is almost a religion. Where I live, I am given the choice to recycle. I pay for it. And because of that choice, my local taxes are less. I see about 90 percent of my neighborhood also chooses to pay for the service.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Also to your point. They seem to have policies the main complainers would agree with. But because they want to halt immigration...........NAZIS!!!!!..............

What is this benefit to society that immigration offers anyway? Exotic restaurants? Easier child slavery for the elite? The thrill of getting a taxi who has no idea how to pronounce or read the address you are asking him to take you to? Forcing white girls to scurry down the street hand in hand with scarves on to hide their skin lest a muslim man finds offense and decides to do something about it?

What is this fierce love of immigration really all about? It's weird.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
British appeasement of Muslim terrorists will be as bad, or worse, than when they appeased Hitler as he built up his armies.

www.theguardian.com...

I am no fan of Trumps tweets, but Muslins hate the West and will try to destroy it. The Uk will have another major attack...before the new years is out.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Oooh I have a great idea, lets give Jihad fighters returning from Syria a council house!
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Why is it that one MUST obey their laws in a muslin country, but they come west and demand special treatment?
Screw em.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Aye, their environment and agriculture manifesto policies were copy and pasted from the Green Party wiki - including the citation numbers and errors.

All the reasonable bits were nicked from somewhere, scary thing is about 60 percent of it makes sense, I used to show half of it to people and see if they agreed and they really would have to, all about better education and health and stuff.

Then you show them the other half and who it is from and watch them feel sick that they were agreeing with the knuckle dragging apes.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

President Trump was told in a briefing that radical islamist Muslims are planning a major attack. He couldn't share what he learned, but he could send out the videos as forewarnig.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Also to your point. They seem to have policies the main complainers would agree with. But because they want to halt immigration...........NAZIS!!!!!..............

What is this benefit to society that immigration offers anyway? Exotic restaurants? Easier child slavery for the elite? The thrill of getting a taxi who has no idea how to pronounce or read the address you are asking him to take you to? Forcing white girls to scurry down the street hand in hand with scarves on to hide their skin lest a muslim man finds offense and decides to do something about it?

What is this fierce love of immigration really all about? It's weird.

Well in England I can answer that in part.

Who cleans hospitals, not the white indiginous population they are too good for that and would rather be on the dole than demean themselves, stacking shelves driving taxi's factory work is all bolstered by immigrant workers who come over and get stuck in whilst paying there taxes.

Good luck finding a white UK born member of staff in a local shop past about half 8.

If you don't understand something there is no shame in asking questions.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

In my opinion the unfettered immigration of the EU, and its one-way multiculturalism should to end. But immigration in general? I'm not so sure about that one.

What bothers me most is the "zero tolerance on anti-social behavior". A policy such as that is dangerous.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump was told in a briefing that radical islamist Muslims are planning a major attack. He couldn't share what he learned, but he could send out the videos as forewarnig.

Source?

And by videos, you mean the one showing a gang fight in NY that was made to be a Muslim thing?

No one is trying to "police twitter."
No one is trying to "shut down free speech.@

Keep on crying wolf. Trump, as usual, is being dishonest and using Twitter to spread this dishonesty.

And he's being called out for it, and rightfully so.

I remember when ATS used to be in favor of the people, not the elites.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You forgot to add the link.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Erm... www.hopenothate.org.uk...

Wee bit of history - www.hopenothate.org.uk...

'However, the NF was not (and never was) under Tyndall an avowedly openly Nazi party. Both “blessed” and dogged throughout his entire personal and political life with self-importance, pomp and arrogance, Tyndall was a peculiarly British Nazi.

His belief was, despite a lifelong deference to Adolf Hitler and German Nazism, that he himself held a similarly worthy intellect and brilliance to the German Führer and that the British were themselves of a similarly masterful (if not shared) race and “stock” as the Germans.'

Worshiping Hitler and Nazis is what makes them Nazi.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Erm... www.hopenothate.org.uk...

Wee bit of history - www.hopenothate.org.uk...

'However, the NF was not (and never was) under Tyndall an avowedly openly Nazi party. Both “blessed” and dogged throughout his entire personal and political life with self-importance, pomp and arrogance, Tyndall was a peculiarly British Nazi.

His belief was, despite a lifelong deference to Adolf Hitler and German Nazism, that he himself held a similarly worthy intellect and brilliance to the German Führer and that the British were themselves of a similarly masterful (if not shared) race and “stock” as the Germans.'

Worshiping Hitler and Nazis is what makes them Nazi.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Then maybe instead of increasing your welfare system, you should shrink it which would force people to find work to support themselves instead of living on the dole and getting bored drunk and causing problems.

Why is it you think that immigrants in England are not causing legal issues? It seems - based on news I have seen - that child prostitution, indulging in sharia law, and terrorist acts by muslims is a good sized problem in the cities.

Are muslims really the only people that will do these jobs? Is that totally true? I live in a middle class neighborhood in the USA where white people are probably 95% of the population and the vast majority of those jobs you mention are held by white people. Why is it not the same where you are?

Could it be that once management roles are taken over by Muslims that they begin to hire only Muslim people as they would do? Maybe?

I am pretty old, I have seen that, it is how people are - they like being around like kind. It adds a comfort level it seems. For instance, I work in technology, I have seen departments get a female division manager and slowly and surely a department that was once all men will begin to become a majority female department. I have seen a division taken over by a guy from India, and over 3 years the number of Indians became a majority in that department. It really does happen. So then why wouldn't white British people resent it? Your politicians seem to love it. I have no idea why. It is yet another reason for the Trump to rise to power, he is riding that resentment. And you too will see it the moment you get the right person to channel that.

I think in effect most people are sick and tired of the 1960's ethics and just see how unnatural it is and how it will never actually work and want it to go away.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Fair enough, and that makes LesMithanthropes thoughts on that accurate and mine not so much.

Question is, why does the left in England (and the USA) so fiercely want unfettered and mass immigration? How does it benefit your country? Or any country for that matter?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What makes you think people on the left want unfettered or mass immigration? All parties on the left call for at least some form of controls on asylum, imigration and refugee issues/quotas.

It benefits the country to the tune of around 20 billion dollars per year, plus without immigrants we wouldn't have the NHS or any health service really, plus most of the care and service industry, plus as nonspecific pointed out, most 'hard' jobs are done by immigrants. Then there's the problem of an ever dwindling population in the earning bracket who are dwarfed by retired baby boomers.

We also have a massive lack of skilled workers as most clever people emigrated pre-Brexit due to the brain drain and search for a better quality of life and can no longerafford to train people in STEM or medical fields due to Brexit.

The country would literally collapse without it and millions would die as a result.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Nobody wants unfettered immigration. Most want fair controls. It was a large part of voting to leave the EU.

Can you show where anyone is truly in favour of such a thing?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

That is the feeling I get due to your reaction to another party calling for it to be ceased. What is wrong with it being stopped until something reasonable can be put in place?

That is why all leftwing news alludes to Trump being a NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me, I see a dysfunctional program that is not doing any good for anyone. In the US, there are calls for unfettered immigration. No one can explain why, even the ones calling for it. Usually they will say that crossing any national border and living where you want to is a HUMAN RIGHT. Is it a human right? If so, why? Sounds very hippy dippy to me, very dreamy and not realistic.

So what are your politicians sensible plans to ease the tide of immigration?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

We also have a massive lack of skilled workers as most clever people emigrated pre-Brexit due to the brain drain and search for a better quality of life and can no longerafford to train people in STEM or medical fields due to Brexit. The country would literally collapse without it and millions would die as a result.

Why don't women in your direct culture want to have children and Muslim women seemingly do? Doesn't that mean that soon your culture is going to collapse anyway? When your country becomes Muslim majority, will it be better then than it was before?

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join