It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bongripasaurus
a reply to: JosephKnecht

"All my posts in this thread have been making fun of you. " Is this not against the rules? I thought this website was about debating, not calling people names or making fun of them like children.

It's all he can do...well, besides look foolish.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Immigration isn't a Constitutional right. Unless he violates the rights of American Citizens, nothing he posts (per his free speech) matters.

What he's saying is that preserving America's cultural identity is just as important as preserving Britain's British identity, Germany's German identity, Iran's Iranian identity, etc.

Attempting to change the culture of another country is unacceptable. Picking an appropriate culture/nation is vital, because no one (including Muslims) can expect a nation to change its cultural identity to suit them. There are plenty of Islamic countries, if they are interested in that life style. America is for those who share the American dream and American ideals.

What you call anti-Muslim, we see as cultural identity protection. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It may be hard for some of you to believe, but most of us are quite happy with our cultural and societal identities.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Why use the term 'kowtow''? That implies he is right when clearly he is wrong.

Definition of kowtow
intransitive verb
1 : to show obsequious deference : fawn kowtows to the boss
2 : to kneel and touch the forehead to the ground in token of homage, worship, or deep respect
www.merriam-webster.com...

No
It in no way "implies he is right when clearly he is wrong."
But hey perhaps you define words differently than merriam-webster?

What people would expect is for the President of the United States to apologise

That ship has been loaded up with the former potus and sailed. I do not expect potus to apologize for a retweet. Had he offered any written support to bf I would think differently.

He even then followed it up by publically criticising a UK PM

Not true.
“Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!”
This is in no way "criticising a UK PM"
It was much more polite than tweeting mind your own business.

The UK PM has responded:

“The fact that we work together does not mean that we’re afraid to say when we think the United States has got it wrong and to be very clear with them,” she said. “I’m very clear that retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do.”

Nothing wrong with her response imo.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A well known, and recognised, tactic that Britain First uses to raise its profile is to post memes on Facebook, twitter etc that nobody can disagree with. You know the sort of thing, "British War Heroes Deserve Respect" "End Animal Cruelty", that sort of thing. These memes are always emblazoned with the BF identity and logo. The aim is simple. The less aware and less educated people of this once great country, the ones accused of allowing Brexit to win by the equally myopic remainders, see said posts, naturally agree with the sentiment (who wouldn't?) and they like and share it and all there freinds do the same and suddenly Sharon in Hull and Chardonnay in Essex and their ilk start thinking that this Britain First message is alright and they agree with them. Do they look deeper into what the aims are? No, they don't care, "it's only Facebook" after all.

How heartening it is that the potus has so much in common with the dwellers of Britain's council estates.
edit on 30-11-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So, the videos Trump tweeted turned out to be fake after all. Imagine that.

Where are all the people from the first few pages that were defending him because the videos "show real events"?

They seem strangely absent now.

Only one was deemed fake news, and the attacker's religion in that video is unknown.

A spokesman for the prosecutor’s office said it was not policy to comment on an individual’s religion, but the leading Dutch daily NRC Handelsblad said the youth “as far as is known did not have a Muslim or migrant background”.

Videos tweeted by Trump: where are they from and what do they really show?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

I didn't take issue with far-right or nationalist labels. For all I can tell, they are. But the nazi and kkk epithets are just that: epithets. They evoke your imagination and emotions more than they do accuracy. No, comparing BP to genocidal and murderous cults is not doing you any favors.

It isn't so much helping Trump as it is opposing you lot. You've already ruined everything.

No you're just pig ignorant about what Britain First are, who their members are and the state of Fascism in the UK.

When their membership want ethnic cleansing of the UK, all opponents to be hanged from lamposts, dress up in army gear and have training camps before the assasination of politician saying 'Only another 699 to go' and want Muslims sent to the gas chambers in a new holocaust; then calling them neo-nazis is the correct term.

They're also affiliated with Combat Eighteen, the neo-nazi group named after Hitler and behind a series of nail bombings in London when they tried to start a race war. The BNP who deny the holocaust took place and also carried out many terrorist attacks and the Racial Volunteer Force whose logo is a swastika and sells Nazi DVDs - their slogan is 'WE MUST SECURE THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE FOR OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN'.

Then there's the links with terror group National Action who are so dangerous they've called for the murder and extreme violence against any and all ethnic minorities, anyone in government and anyone they deem to be a 'race traitor' and hold an annual 'Miss Hitler' beauty pageant for 'racist women' to boot.

So labelling them as the UK equivalent of the KKK and Neo-Nazi is entirely accurate and not the hyperbole you wrongly think it is.

edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: shooterbrody

Waaaaaah, A typical response from someone who tries to justify and defend Trump's actions. Unfortunately you're blind to the fact you're defending a POTUS who is a clear danger to this country and democracy. He's the one full of crap.

More "fake news" in your mind...Because of course the media can control statements coming out of people's mouths.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May delivered a rare public admonishment to US President Donald Trump on Thursday, declaring that he was "wrong" to share anti-Muslim videos posted online by a "hateful" British far-right group.

Members of Parliament from all parties lined up to criticize Trump in the House of Commons on Thursday. Labour MP Stephen Doughty said: "This is the President of the United States, sharing with millions, inflammatory and divisive content" by someone "who represents a vile, fascist organization seeking the spread hatred and violence in person and online."

More from "Fake News" CNN

No substance from you, typical of the die hard anti trump people.
I have not justified anything.
I only pointed out that there were no statements from trump endorsing anything, he retweeted some videos of bad people doing bad things.
When called out by a foreign leader he responded in kind. Something the former spineless potus never did. We stopped being beholden to the limeys in the late 1700s. It really matters not if they like our potus or not. When the EU craps all over them because of the brexit we will see if all of the lower level vote seekers are of the same mind as they are today.

Really funny to see all the outrage a retweet can cause all those puffed up redcoats. Especially when terrorism and immigration are actual issues that need solutions. Funny thing is trump has been put through much worse from neocon dems here than he ever will be by a temporary pm and a jackass mayor.

He retweeted a video of gang violence in NY that was manipulated to look like some sort of Muslim inspired event

You guys and your #alternativefacts

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Here you go again naming other groups. Is this all you can do?

I don't doubt that they are far-right, ultranationalist, but the fact that you have to point to other groups, past affiliations, some decades old, in order to erect your neo-nazi and kkk strawmen, proves the depths you're willing to go in order to slander people who may have changed their ways.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Trump but that is personal opinion.

Had he done the right thing in this and held up his hands he could have come out of looking like a strong honest person, willing to admit his mistake and even use it to his advantage.

The fact that even though he and his advisors know damn well he dropped a bollock yet refuse to man up and admit so takes whatever little bit of credibility he had to a lot of people and binned it.

He is either a coward or a racist not a good pair of options to choose from really.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why not come over and stroll into one of their meetings wearing a Niqab? You'll know for sure then how much they've changed.

Your position is as ridiculous and laughable as Trump himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't doubt that they are far-right, ultranationalist, but the fact that you have to point to other groups, past affiliations, some decades old, in order to erect your neo-nazi and kkk strawmen, proves the depths you're willing to go in order to slander people who may have changed their ways.

Didn't realize Heather Meyers was murdered "some decades ago"

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I find the video's accurate. Glad Trump tweeted them, I feel sorry for England being ran by such inbred freaks.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Why not come over and stroll into one of their meetings wearing a Niqab? You'll know for sure then how much they've changed.

Your position is as ridiculous and laughable as Trump himself.

I wouldn't dare wear a Niqab, the symbol of treating women like chattel.

Your position is just as superstitious as Britain First.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Didn't realize Heather Meyers was murdered "some decades ago"

"Some decades old". What is this illiteracy corner?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I find the video's accurate. Glad Trump tweeted them, I feel sorry for England being ran by such inbred freaks.

Then your user name is a true reflection of your understanding.

You bring nothing but the admittance of your own ignorance with silly sttements like that.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

They are not even in England.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Again you're just displaying your ignorance. None of the affiliations are decades old, they're current or in one case stopped being public in two years ago but is alive and well behind the scenes.

It's not slander, or libel which would be the correct term, when they hold current criminal convictions for having done the exact same thing just a few days ago and the membership is comprised of around 200 neo nazis who splinter into different cells but hold meetings online and in person with each other.

But keep pretending you have the slightest clue what you're on about when I've been infiltrating the fash for over a decade now, when the groups openly call for the murder of all non whites and by your own admission you know nothing about them.

edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Quadrivium
So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Video's have been debunked.
LINK

Trump's proud bigotry and hate toward Muslims severely damages our relationship with Muslim allies, reduces cooperation in fighting terrorism, feeds and nourishes terrorist propaganda and literally puts Americans lives at greater risk abroad, both civilians and the military who rely on local cooperation in fighting terrorists.

Trump's unstable mental condition, low impulse control and inability to understand consequences is a danger to Americans everywhere.

The United States longest and closest ally, Great Britain, has twice reprimanded and condemned the President in the past 48 hours.

He is shockingly unqualified for office.

Here's the thing, I did not vote for him and I do not agree with everything he has done but he IS doing a good job. Obama bowed and scraped to every leader, constantly apologized for America and where did it get us? He was a weak Pres. and it made America look weak.
Killery would have been a terrible Pres. It would have been Obama on steroids. These sexual harassment charges you see now would have led to more rioting, under her. There would no doubt be feminist group entitled WLM (Women lives matter) by now.
I voted third party because I honestly thought Trump was a plant to give Killery the election. That being said I am not totally dissatisfied with his performance to date.
Quad

ETA: NO! I am not saying women's lives do not matter, so don't start that #%&!.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the biggest problem is that they just peddle fear. It's one thing to be wary and careful and to have concerns. It's quite another to say that the streets aren't safe any longer etc.

We usually find that when we have boots on the ground or someone that actually lives in these places, that there is no problem.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Tell me where there is a Muslim no go zone or a place ran by immigrants that even police fear to go in America. and I'll go there and film myself walking around all hours of the day and night to show you that this just doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

He retweeted a video of gang violence in NY that was manipulated to look like some sort of Muslim inspired event

No he did not.
While none of the videos were filmed in the UK, none of them were "gang violence in NY" either.
Someone posted a link to the origin of the videos on this very page.
Is it too hard for you to click the link?

Nice try tho.......

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join