It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think that what is getting lost here is that Trump did not legitimise the BF loons.

I am still of the view he just retweeted that stuff without knowing the actual source.

Second point, there is no way in hell that Britain First are anything other than utter scum and trying to defend them to defend Trump is ridiculous, I would be shocked if he looked into them and still thought they were an ok group, I really would.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

How did he re-tweet something without seeing it first? How could he see it without knowing where it came from? In fact, it looks like he follows Britain First!
edit on 30-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Not even gonna bother replying to people, but here's my tuppence/2c from a UK perspective.

1. It is literally unarguable that Britain First isn't a fringe hate group. It's the arse end of various Far Right causes who've settled on "Muzzers" as their cause du jour. They might put on suits every now and again, but their "leaders" say everything about them you need to know.

2. "Asians" make up about 13% of the UK population. I'd imagine Muslims in the looser sense are the majority of that. Now, "looser" is important as the overwhelming majority of these people are Islamic in the sense that they celebrate Eid with their families and perhaps avoid alcohol. It's not swivel-eyed extremism.

3. What does all this mean anyhow? I don't have figures to hand, but I'd be willing to bet that US gun deaths for 2017 will be significantly higher that those killed in Islamist attacks during the same period in the whole of the EU. Plus America, probably. Even if we only include mass casualty incidences. Happy to be proved wrong. It's all facilitated by some nonsense written down a long time ago.

4. Donald Trump is a moron. I respect the office of POTUS, but this man is either intent on making people's lIves worse or completely blind to the enormous power that he's so dreadfully handling. You can decide for yourself what's worse.

5. Theresa May is nothing more than an interem appointment. She's right to rebuke Trump, but her hands are tied as to taking him to task. I'm sure some will celebrate Donald being able to do and say what he wants, but I can absolutely assure you that he is doing nothing at all to "Make America Great Again".

God bless America, but this is just today's mess.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with any of that though. Please stop deflecting.
It's about Trump giving his backing to the known extremist racist Neo-nazi group Britain First. Please stop deflecting.
There are ways to be critical of immigration without throwing your support behind Neo-Nazis.

Don't make me laugh, deflecting? Deflecting false moronic statements about nazis? How are you any different than any of the other stooges yelling RUSSIA RUSSIA?

Even so, why are you even attacking the messenger? How about addressing the message? You can't, because immigration has led to the failure of what you call the EU. Once great nations are turning into trash, and you can't even criticize it without being called a racist neo nazi.

If an anonymous person would've published it, and Trump would retweet him, you would still go on about neo nazis.

In your twisted mind; criticizing the horrible actions by recent immigrant flux to the EU = racism.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SprocketUK

How did he re-tweet something without seeing it first? How could he see it without knowing where it came from? In fact, it looks like he follows Britain First!

Page 30 something .

Tons of people retweet stuff from friends or suggestions by twitter only to be shocked by the original source.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"take my hand coucelour .. take hand. unbelivable the concileur wont take my hand because iam a woman"

this women i would also not give my hand because shes disgusting

edit on 30-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I will just leave this hear.....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fcking brilliant piece of Pie.

I wont mind if someone would post it a third time.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Fcking brilliant piece of Pie.

I wont mind if someone would post it a third time.

Whoops sorry didn’t check to see if it had been posted

I do think he sums it up very well though

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is why America voted for him - youtu.be...

They were tired of fake teleprompter talking heads that had nothing real to say, ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

All thumbs up my friend, don't bother.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt

They were tired of fake teleprompter talking heads that had nothing real to say, ever.

Erm, three million more people voted for his opponent.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Yes this and all other former and future anti-Trump threads boil down to the sore loser Hillary voters. We know this.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

Yes this and all other former and future anti-Trump threads boil down to the sore loser Hillary voters. We know this.

This is actually a thread about Trump being very lazy about checking who he was retweeting, not realising that he was actually dealing with a bunch of neo-nazi morons and then provoking an actual diplomatic imbroglio, with questions asked in Parliament, the PM bombarded with questions at a press conference and then the actual British ambassador complaining to the White House.
Two minutes or less of googling would have allowed him to discover that Britain First are not popular, not relevant and not wanted - one of them got just 54 votes in a recent election. 54.

edit on 30-11-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

edit on 30-11-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You don't think it boils down to Trump behaving like an oaf, and Americans resenting that he taints them all? Well...only those who figure he makes them look stoopid, I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

This is actually a thread about Trump being very lazy about checking who he was retweeting, not realising that he was actually dealing with a bunch of neo-nazi morons and then provoking an actual diplomatic imbroglio, with questions asked in Parliament, the PM bombarded with questions at a press conference and then the actual British ambassador complaining to the White House.
Two minutes or less of googling would have allowed him to discover that Britain First are not popular, not relevant and not wanted - one of them got just 54 votes in a recent election. 54.

It seems that the average die hard trump fan is a lot like the man himself.

No idea of what is going on, no thought to find out and then just spout the same old cliched remarks, feel smug and leave.

How even a die hard can bring Hiliary into this is beyond me....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, the 2016 election still hurts you, here's a hug. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks. Want to address the diplomatic imbroglio bit? I think that the Archbish of Canterbury has chimed in as well and even Melanie Phillips (sort of a British Anne Coulter but a tad less deranged) says she's appalled.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware when he did it about the source, saw "Britain First" and hit retweet.

I believe his use of twitter has cost him the 2020 race.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks. Want to address the diplomatic imbroglio bit? I think that the Archbish of Canterbury has chimed in as well and even Melanie Phillips (sort of a British Anne Coulter but a tad less deranged) says she's appalled.

Who? I don't need others to tell me how I should react to Trump tweeting videos of Muslims murdering, assaulting, and destroying. I'm against Muslims murdering, assaulting, and destroying.
But that's just me. I didn't need to do any research to decide how to feel. It is just innate that I am repulsed by that kind of evil.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join