It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

after witnessing non integrating muslims in Europe

In which universe isn't Chem Özdemir in the Krauts Green party, posing as a well integrated corrupt wannabe elite suit?

libs still lose their s**t

Nah man, most ATSers obviously tend to smoke it instead. Someone has not been paying attention...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Except they didn't happen in Europe - the videos are from Egypt and Syria apart from the Dutch one which features a Dutch national, not an immigrant, who is in jail now.

There's no attempt to silence legitimate criticism of extremists, it'd be racist not to criticise them just because theyre non-white. There is however the ethics and morals to not support an extremist organisation in doing so.

The reason all UK posters on here and Uk politicians, regardless on political affiliation, are unanimous in calling out Britain First as a racist hate group is because they're members and leadership are a bunch of racist hooligans who don't share a braincell between them.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Trumps dead right , don't shoot the messenger.

And that London mayor wants sacking!
He's a #ing idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I also find it incredibly funny that some people choose to bury their heads in the sand so hard they they go with the "You're not from Europe huh?" defense.
I've been to London for a few months ago, and the things I've seen in even the most central tourist areas are just appalling. You have crime everywhere, drugs (not pot), and loud gangs of "youths" that no sane person will cross in the street, let alone traveling with the family. The sheer amount of filth (not literal filth) in a major EU capital really shocked me, and looking back at it whenever one of you guys go "Have you even been to London?? You barely feel the immigrants' presence" just makes me chuckle so hard.
So yeah that is just my personal evidence, but it's still ridiculous hearing that lame line of defense. Your country has gone to the crapper and the funny (sad) thing is that you don't even notice/accept it.
Not from the US, in-case anyone want to throw a comeback at me.

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
In which universe isn't Chem Özdemir in the Krauts Green party, posing as a well integrated corrupt wannabe elite suit?

I have no idea what you just wrote me or what's the point lol. Explain?

Nah man, most ATSers obviously tend to smoke it instead. Someone has not been paying attention...

I would go for one right now if I had the stuff. Stopped doing it a bunch of years ago. Gotta admit, the combination of pot, conspiracy videos and being a clueless teen really blows the mind of the junior pothead.
edit on 30-11-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What Trump may end up posting via Twitter , apart from his daily crap speak.

Surely it's only a matter of time until he announces they are talking with Aliens, the sad thing is , is that no one will believe him as he would have lost all credibility .

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have no idea what you just wrote me or what's the point lol. Explain?

Point is, that some of our "guest-workers" happened to integrate flawlessly. I'm not saying that our underfunded and crappy incentives for integration actually work like a charme, but it's obviously not the secular Muslims fault.

Forget the sh!t though, we're talking about shroom levels of depressing prejudices by now.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
May is issuing another statement right now. Seems to be a mix of condemning Trump but not looking to escalate tensions further. Though the issue won't go away and she's in far too weak a position to be seen to voice support for Trump.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Surely it's only a matter of time until he announces they are talking with Aliens, the sad thing is , is that no one will believe him as he would have lost all credibility .

There will be an Earth First group within 5 minutes of that tweet lol

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Well. Looks like a nice ploy to delegitimate the last bastions of democracy, doesn't it?

#OrangePsyOp

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Since everything is so black and white coming from the antagonists here, if Trump is a supporter and endorser and heck why not just flat out say that he's a member of the 'far right" group Britain First because he retweeted some appalling videos of murderous, violent, and destructive Muslims, then anyone who is against Trump tweeting those videos must be a supporter of the Muslims and their murderous violent behavior in the videos.

That's insane logic but I'll stoop to get the point across that drawing absolute lines is absolutely ignorant.

Trump is against the behavior of the Muslims in the videos and is warning those with their heads in the sand that "this is what could be coming to a neighborhood near you".

edit on 30-11-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Sorry, they've been around for some time now....ever heard of the Monkeywrench Gang?
And have we heard Jonathan Pie's comments on the topic at hand? We know he has a potty-mouth, right? We know that if cusswords offend us, we should not proceed with this link, right?
Warning...bad words in use! Don't say I didn't warn you!!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: Painterz
Good grief, how are we on 50 pages of this and some people are still trying to defend Trump?!

50 pages and libs still lose their s**t after witnessing non integrating muslims in Europe. You've gotten to a point where you're so hell-bent on not discussing it, that this happens.

Just proves the whole meme by the right that you shouldn't even call out immigrants' wrongdoings, else you're a racist.
Liberals see the true color of bad (doomed to fail) integration of immigrants and lose their mind over what? Over the fact you even brought it up.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with any of that though. Please stop deflecting.

It's about Trump giving his backing to the known extremist racist Neo-nazi group Britain First. Please stop deflecting.

There are ways to be critical of immigration without throwing your support behind Neo-Nazis.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Truth about Britain First

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Sorry, they've been around for some time now....ever heard of the Monkeywrench Gang?
And have we heard Jonathan Pie's comments on the topic at hand? We know he has a potty-mouth, right? We know that if cusswords offend us, we should not proceed with this link, right?
Warning...bad words in use! Don't say I didn't warn you!!

You rotter. Think of the children!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

According to their leaders, Britain First are not racists. They are anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-EU, anti-mass immigration. Their members are of all races. They aren't white nazi's. They are pro British culture and against anything that would change it. They are labeled racists in order to be silenced.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

According to their leaders, Britain First are not racists. They are anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-EU, anti-mass immigration. Their members are of all races. They aren't white nazi's. They are pro British culture and against anything that would change it. They are labeled racists in order to be silenced.

That's it buddy, drink the kool aid.

They're the most vile racist chav scum you can think of.

I'm white, English, and irreligious - and these degenerates do not represent my country in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

At this point I suspect that Trump is trying to be removed from office by the 25th Amendment rather than get impeached and face criminal charges.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

That's a load of bollocks, their leader Golding has been arrested for it several times and has been caught on camera shouting '# off you foreign #' at someone during a fight, they're responsible for dozens of terrorist attacks in the UK. All of their material, including the videos Trump retweeted are based on lies and misrepresentation.

Ex Britain First members interviewed in the BBC documentary liken BF recruitment and radicalisation tactics to those of ISIS.

They're called racist because they're racist . Simple as. According to the police and the law they're a domestic terrorist group.

edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I post the following links without comment:

m.facebook.com...
m.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

Absolute rubbish. Of course the leaders of Britain First think that they're brilliant. The voters and anyone with an ounce of sense think otherwise. They are a failed party, mostly composed of former members of the BNP. And the latter are neo-Nazis.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join