It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Way to constantly deflect. It's okay if you're a Neo Nazi supporter. Just say it already. Stop wasting everyone's time. SMH

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why?
So that they are here. Aren’t these videos the point of this thread? I’m assuming you know which videos are being reffered to. I don’t, and i can’t locate the actual videos from any of the stories.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Way to constantly deflect. It's okay if you're a Neo Nazi supporter. Just say it already. Stop wasting everyone's time. SMH

You don’t even know what a neo-Nazi is. I suspect the rest of your ramblings are equally the product of someone else’s propaganda.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
IS anyone going to post the videos that we are talking about?

Can you not search them yourself ?
Trumps twitter is a start.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Can someone please tell my why someone not liking the Muslim religion makes them a Racist?

Because it's generally tied with people from the middle east or 'not from here'. I think it's just more of discrimination and prejudice than actual racism.

Racism in itself is a rather dated term still used in today's world to just describe people from other places compared to where you currently hold a citizenship.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why?
So that they are here.

Don’t bother. It’s “white nationalist content”

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You don’t even know what a neo-Nazi is. I suspect the rest of my ramblings...

See? Fixed it for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

IS anyone going to post the videos that we are talking about?

Can you not search them yourself ?
Trumps twitter is a start.
I haven’t been able to locate them I’m simply asking for a little help and maybe the actual videos so that we can see what is the content inside of them

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: introvert

I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

I don't know about that, but when he does things like this it does result in it becoming reasonable to associate Trump and his base with white nationalist movements.

Not sure why someone would defend that.

White nationalist? According to their Wikipedia, they recognize patriots of all colours.

I said "things like this". This is not the first time Trump has retweeted content from known racists, white nationalists, anti-multiculturalists, etc.

Again, not sure how people can defend this stuff.

Do you think he looks them up and researches who they are?

Of course not.

Do you think ignorance is a valid excuse for retweeting white nationalist/racist/anti-Muslim content to his millions of twitter followers?

I do, actually. You’re assuming he is retweeting white nationalist content because it comes from a white nationalist.

That assumption on your part is completely wrong.

I assume he is rewteeting the content because he agrees with it.

That is even worse than your attempt to claim he was just ignorant of the source.

Yes. If I retweeted a great cobbler recipe originally tweeted by Hitler himself, does that make me a Nazi, or the cobbler worse than others?

It’s called a genetic fallacy.

No. It means you likes the cobbler recipe.

In this case, Trump appears to like the "recipe", which does not fit in to a genetic fallacy. The fact he has retweeted content from known supremacists, etc, on mulitple occasions is just more icing on the cake.

link   

Should we post pictures of the Moon as well? And in case we should, which one is it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nope nothing wrong here kids, the trumpaloumpas are defending a racist brithish group, and they even add that they have no clue who these guys are, but do keep up the good work, stormfront is proud of your defense of the plight of the white man.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Shouting "Britain First" like the newspapers reported? Link (Telegraph)

Shouting "This is for Britain. Britain will always come first" which is what was reported in the trial? Link (BBC)

Which one is an accepted fact and which one is a smear?

Either way the piece of &$^% was a coward to kill an unarmed woman for her political views. I just wonder if people care about her murder or the opportunity it provides as ammunition in debate.

link   

Why?
So that they are here.

Don’t bother. It’s “white nationalist content”
I’m a big boy, i can handle it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Should we post pictures of the Moon as well? And in case we should, which one is it?
The moon? No. Just the videos.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Donald Trump tweets, Left angers.

Is that about it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Nope nothing wrong here kids, the trumpaloumpas are defending a racist brithish group, and they even add that they have no clue who these guys are, but do keep up the good work, stormfront is proud of your defense of the plight of the white man.
I feel like it’s being kept a secret at this point.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I feel like it’s being kept a secretqqqqqqqq at this point.

Well it seems that our brithish members have a good idea who these guys are, and its the american fans of trump who are defending him again, im not saying trump is a racist, im saying hes too dumb to understand what his tweeting.

Just my 2 cents do

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

lol.

content means nothing than? wow.

he really could shoot someone.. he makes you all look foolish with your blind devotion.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This was pretty stupid but im pretty sure he had no idea who he was retweeting (it was orignally RT'd to his feed by Ann Coulter apparently)..

It just brings more attention to these stupid fascists... Now they're probably going to grow and receive massively inflated support from overseas disproportionate to their actual miniscule support network in this country...

If it had been tommy robinson, the media would still have gone crazy... but even he doesn't want to associate himself with Britain First...

Americans, you don't understand how much your president just #ed up... seriously... hes a stupid reckless bastard...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Donald Trump tweets, Left angers.

Is that about it?

ritain First campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture. It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of Islamic extremists, its "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques.

I can't make this up. No, really I can't that's on THEIR wikipedia page.

Not only should the 'left' be angry, everyone who resides in the USA should when their so called leader tweets garbage from a literal far-right group.
How can you not see the issue with all this?
Why are people even defending the weak minded idiot Trump actually is?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join