It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: strongfp

It beats attempting to make logical arguments and original thoughts...

Trump won by uniting the trolls, racists and rightwing conspiracy crowd.. are you shocked??

The majority of trump supporters think a meme is a rebuttal??!

Au contraire.

Hillary lost by uniting the low intellect, mouth breathing, unwashed left leaning communists, who can't argue their way out of a wet paper bag.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why?

Does the idea worry you? That we'd see the preciousness of the thing, laid bare?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Trump doubles down on his own stupidity.

uk.businessinsider.com/trump-theresa-may-tweet-anti-muslim-videos-twitter-2017-11?op=1&r=US&IR=T

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's going to be funny to watch the weak and spineless UK Prime Minister attempt some kind of pathetic face saving rebuke later on today.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

See... this is where you exposed yourself.
You’re not here to learn or have your beliefs changed...

Because you have already decided it is a “false accusation”.
If you were genuine about being convinced, you wouldn’t have used the word “false”.

Forgot the openly anti-Semitic origins of the BNP?
Forgot about the razor blade attacks on minorities by the NF?
Forgot that Britain First was founded and made up of former BNP & NF leadership and members?

No, you didn’t forget.
You ignored it.

Which further proves the point that you have no intention of being convinced at all.

If you want to talk about the BNP or NF, go for it. But it does little if anything to prove your case about Britain First.

So a group of ex BNP and NF members set up by ex BNP and NF members who have carried out the same attacks as the BNP and NF have nothing to do with BNP or NF???

You'll have better luck arguing al-queda in Iraq are absolutely nothing to do with Al qu'eda in Afghanistan. They only share the same leadership, membership, mentallity, tactics, ideology and so on but the name is different therefore they're nothing alike.

What did Diddy Man say to the Llama???

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

That we'd see the preciousness of the thing, laid bare?

Nothing like watching a lobotomy, eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Kinda funny in a moronic way.

“Don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom,” Trump tweeted at Theresa May.

www.businessinsider.nl...

Someone should tell him who is actually funding the fundies while his bombing campaign helps to create more terrorists in Jemen.

May her tweet be with us! I wont hold my breath for a nimble-witted reply though.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: shooterbrody

He is supporting them by retweeting their video, he has just handed them all this free press and exposed his 44million followers to them.

Him doing this provides them with support

What a slanderous pile of tripe. Deny ignorance man, don't embrace it.

How is it slanderous?

He retweeted it

You cant just go around saying Trump said things with nothing but an admission from him and a written record of it you know thats slanderous.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Good grief, how are we on 50 pages of this and some people are still trying to defend Trump?!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Good grief, how are we on 50 pages of this and some people are still trying to defend Trump?!

They have to mate, madnees aint it?

Tyrns out he is not happy with Thersa May for calling him out on it either lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wish Donald duck tells his followers to fall off the cliff. That will be the day of celebration.
edit on 30-11-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

At least we can agree with May-ham on ... something?

Thanks, Don!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Aye, it seems his criticism of May has triggered an avalanche of condemnation from British politicians across the spectrum:

Sajid Javid (@sajidjavid)

So POTUS has endorsed the views of a vile, hate-filled racist organisation that hates me and people like me. He is wrong and I refuse to let it go and say nothing

George Freeman MP (@Freeman_George)

Well said Saj. This is a sad & low moment for the West, & AngloAmerican relations, which betrays a deep ignorance of the very real challenges of tackling the insidious rise of extremism and prejudice that threatens us all.

Vince Cable (@vincecable)

New @realDonaldTrump insult to @theresa_may. She must end humiliating dependence of #Brexit Britain on goodwill of evil racist. Cancel visit

Andrew Adonis (@Andrew_Adonis)

I hope the Prime Minister will now summon the United States Ambassador and tell him the President’s statements are unacceptable. I cannot think of a more insulting or destructive public communication from a US President to a British PM since the American civil war!

Baroness Hussein-Ece (@meralhece)

So this is the 'Special Relationship' between US & UK? - involves promoting UK facist hate groups, then telling UK PM where to go when she offers the mildest of rebukes?

The director of communications for May’s Conservative party, Carrie Symonds, was not impressed either, pointing out that Trump had first used the wrong Twitter handle for May. “And that’s just the start,” she said.

Carrie Symonds (@carriesymonds)

Wrong twitter handle. And that's just the start

So Trump couldn't even aim his petty childish insult at the right person.

Britain First have also sought to capitalise on the exposure. Their Facebook page has 1.9 million likes, and yesterday they changed their cover photo to a picture of Donald Trump.

So not good, it's turned into a major political problem.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
It's going to be funny to watch the weak and spineless UK Prime Minister attempt some kind of pathetic face saving rebuke later on today.

In their defense they're actually taking it pretty seriously and exposing Britain First and Trump's antics on both sides of the House today. If only they used such strong language and issued condemnations on things that really matter.

Delete your Twitter - UK MPs tell Donald Trump

MPs from across the political spectrum called for the state visit to be cancelled, with former Labour cabinet minister Yvette Cooper saying Britain could not "simply roll out a red carpet and give a platform for the President of the United States" to "sow discord in our communities".

Several leading UK politicians have criticised the president for retweeting her posts, as has the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, who said it was "deeply disturbing" that Mr Trump had "chosen to amplify the voice of far-right extremists".

Communities Secretary Sajid Javid said Mr Trump had "endorsed the views of a vile, hate-filled racist organisation that hates me and people like me", adding: "He is wrong and I refuse to let it go and say nothing."

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who has previously called for the "ill-judged" trip to be cancelled, said: "It beggars belief that the president of our closest ally doesn't see that his support of this extremist group actively undermines the values of tolerance and diversity that makes Britain so great.

"After this latest incident, it is increasingly clear that any official visit at all from President Trump to Britain would not be welcomed."

After already condemning Mr Trump's actions on Wednesday, Brendan Cox - whose wife, MP Jo Cox, was murdered by a right-wing extremist who shouted "Britain first" before committing the act - told the US president to focus on problems in his own country.

'You have a mass shooting every single day in your country, your murder rate is many times that of the UK, your healthcare system is a disgrace, you can’t pass anything through a congress that you control. I would focus on that.'
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There's just been an emergency question session in Parliament about this. Basically everyone condemned Trump for retweeting Britain First's videos. There were also requests for his state visit to be cancelled. The Government replied that the visit was still being arranged, which is code for 'postponed because we can't think of a way to tell him to get knotted'.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So not good, it's turned into a major political problem.

And it serves as a good distraction for all political swamp-dwellers not to address the real political, economical and environmental problems we're facing.

Sweet Tweety saves the day again! I bet she already called him to laugh their asses off.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
There's just been an emergency question session in Parliament about this. Basically everyone condemned Trump for retweeting Britain First's videos. There were also requests for his state visit to be cancelled. The Government replied that the visit was still being arranged, which is code for 'postponed because we can't think of a way to tell him to get knotted'.

Even if the invite isn't rescinded, I don't think Trump will take them up on it now. He's not going to want to drive through the streets of London being booed by everyone. His disapproval rating amongst the UK is something like 89%, and after this backing of a Fascist hate group, it will be even lower.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Even UKIP reject BF's support and have nothing to do with them.

Ubtil this I think the world in general had no idea who they are so hopefully this incident will be there final demise.

Maybe the Trumpster did us a favour and is not as daft as we assume?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think its a bit rich of our MP's to be whining like this, hell they are pretty much ALL spineless soulless liars.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

50 pages and libs still lose their s**t after witnessing non integrating muslims in Europe. You've gotten to a point where you're so hell-bent on not discussing it, that this happens.

Just proves the whole meme by the right that you shouldn't even call out immigrants' wrongdoings, else you're a racist.
Liberals see the true color of bad (doomed to fail) integration of immigrants and lose their mind over what? Over the fact you even brought it up.
edit on 30-11-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join