It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

please post trump supporting bf
he did not
he shared videos of bad people doing bad things
YOU and others filled in the blanks and created this bs non issue
one of the videos was made by isis
none of the videos were made by bf

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: nonspecific

Do you know what she said in the speech?

Do you?

No but I can gues on based on the other speeches she has made. If she is encouraging people to commit hate crimes and cause racial tension then she deserves to go down in my opinion.

So you have no idea what she said but have no problem saying she deserves jail.

Wow.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There is no denying after reading through this thread Trump supporters are very gullible and too proud to admit when they mess up.

Carry on though the mental gymnastics and outright ignorance is very entertaining to see.

That’s the thing, he messed up.

I honestly don’t think he knows what he was retweeting

His supporters should acknowledge that he has made a mistake and he should admit to it and it should be left at that.

I think if he actually sat down with fransen for a chat he would soon realise what a vile thing she is and distance himself from her sharpish.

I also think he genuinley belived the things he saw were true and wanted to someting about it.

That is kind of nice but also a little worrying.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Do you?

No but I can gues on based on the other speeches she has made. If she is encouraging people to commit hate crimes and cause racial tension then she deserves to go down in my opinion.

Wow.

I know a lot about her and what she says, add that to the fact the police thought it was worth arresting her and I think it is safe to assume she deserves to go to jail if she does.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Arrested for a speech. Good old English values.

Our laws differ as we know but I like ours better.

I don’t know what she said. But arresting them only furthers their cause. Even the fire-breathing Islamists should be able to speak, where they can echo away in silence.

i thijnk she is lookinjg to be a martyr personally but she will get a battering if she goes down, golding had himself put in solitary for his own safety I think, theres a fair few non whites in our jails lol.

At the end of the day if she is inciting hate and violence then she's going to prison, its not really a free speech thing just dont try and get others to attack and intimidate people, quite simle really.

I’ve heard that. I’ve also heard that many inmates convert to Islam in the UK.

I take issue with the “inciting hate” nonsense myself. At the end of the day it’s censorship, a common property found in authoritarian, totalitarian, fascist, and theocratic regimes.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There is no denying after reading through this thread Trump supporters are very gullible and too proud to admit when they mess up.

Carry on though the mental gymnastics and outright ignorance is very entertaining to see.

That’s the thing, he messed up.

I honestly don’t think he knows what he was retweeting

His supporters should acknowledge that he has made a mistake and he should admit to it and it should be left at that.

That is at least fair.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Do you?

Wow.

I know a lot about her and what she says, add that to the fact the police thought it was worth arresting her and I think it is safe to assume she deserves to go to jail if she does.

Nobody should be in jail because of words, why are you okay with that?

One day it will bite you guys in the butt, actually it has, one of our members from the uk already found out how that law is unjust, it cost his moms business some money over it and I think that is wrong.
edit on 29-11-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
People defending Britain First here are the same people who defended neo nazi scum in Charleston.
It's the same people who defend neo nazis on every occasion.
If it walks like a duck....

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don’t know what she said. But arresting them only furthers their cause. Even the fire-breathing Islamists should be able to speak, where they can echo away in silence.

i thijnk she is lookinjg to be a martyr personally but she will get a battering if she goes down, golding had himself put in solitary for his own safety I think, theres a fair few non whites in our jails lol.

At the end of the day if she is inciting hate and violence then she's going to prison, its not really a free speech thing just dont try and get others to attack and intimidate people, quite simle really.

I take issue with the “inciting hate” nonsense myself. At the end of the day it’s censorship, a common property found in authoritarian, totalitarian, fascist, and theocratic regimes.

Yeah we will always disagree on that.

Here you can say pretty much what you like until you start suggesting violence and that is not a bad thing.

So I can say I think Theresa May is a fat ugly idiotic waste of air and her christian religion is nonsense with nothing to worry about but if I say that and add I we shouldl go round her house and set it on fire while she sleeps then im #ed.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
People defending Britain First here are the same people who defended neo nazi scum in Charleston.

Like the ACLU? They’ve defended the KKK, the American Nazi Party, And white supremacist both on principle and in court.

Walks like a duck...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Do you?

Wow.

Nobody should be in jail because of words, why are you okay with that?

One day it will bite you guys in the butt, actually it has, one of our members from the uk already found out how that law is unjust, it cost his moms business some money over it and I think that is wrong.

Well that member was sued I think so guess who we can blame for that culture?

In the UK you cant go around threatening to kill people or that kind of thing and that is a good thing, issuing death threats or threats of violence is not nice and should be punished.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Like the ACLU? They’ve defended the KKK, the American Nazi Party, And white supremacist both on principle and in court.

Walks like a duck...

Deflect, rinse and repeat.
But Hillary, but Obama, but Antifa.
Grow some balls and admit who you are instead of all this beating around the bush

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Wardaddy454

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So WaPo can't verify the videos, and will still claim them as propaganda, and thats just it. Case closed.

Really?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, he has taken the videos at face value , retweeted them to cause division.

As you stated earlier this will just garner support for an obviously vile hate group, which is poor form for the POTUS.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yeah we will always disagree on that.

Here you can say pretty much what you like until you start suggesting violence and that is not a bad thing.

So I can say I think Theresa May is a fat ugly idiotic waste of air and her christian religion is nonsense with nothing to worry about but if I say that and add I we shouldl go round her house and set it on fire while she sleeps then im #ed.

That sounds frightening. Things of that nature could be said in jest, or hyperbole, or what have you.

I think there is ample evidence hate speech codes do not work, especially in the one occasion where it should have, Weimar Germany. Nazis And their propaganda rags were thrown in jail on numerous occasions before they rose to power. Hitler himself brings up this argument.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Walks like a duck...

Grow some balls and admit who you are instead of all this beating around the bush

I never mentioned any of those. Can’t handle your own logic, don’t pretend you’re logical.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I love tacos....

link   

Walks like a duck...

I never mentioned any of those. Can’t handle your own logic, don’t pretend you’re logical.

Just more derp derp derp

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I love this thread

Watching trump supporters defending the indefensible.

What is indefensible? Sharing a Tweet?

ROFLMAO....its like Trey and Matt wrote this season of reality or something. Next thing you know we will send Ethopians to live on Marklar.

Sharing a tweet for a video (that is a lie) all to promote Muslim hatred is the same as South Park sarcasm? I think I've missed a few steps in your logic chain there, man.

Do you hate Muslim Extremist or no? Don't dance around or deflect it, Its a yes or no question.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Walks like a duck...

Just more derp derp derp

You’ve got nothing. If I promise to grow some balls, will you promise to grow a brain? Seems fair.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join