It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: nonspecific

What do you mean by mosque invasion, is that like a protest?

It’s like this

www.independent.co.uk...

Imagine your sitting in church praying and a gang of angry men turn up march in and start shouting at you about the Spanish Inquisition

They wont see it that way mate but that is exatcly what it is like.

Imagine your gran and her mates sat in church and a bunch of angry mean looking muslims come in half way though and start telling them all that god is a lie and they must stop worshipping him and turn to islam and that they are not happy about the peadophilia in the christian church and they expect them to sort it out or else.

They will not see it as it is as all, luckily though the police did and jailed him.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Is it true Jayda Fransen is facing prison time for a speech?

Not sure on the details but it was in poland I think, I wont go into details as to many trigger words and will set you off again.

She was arrested in London for a speech in Ireland?

Did nobody tell you that Belfast is part of the UK or did you miss out on all that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Not sure on the details but it was in poland I think, I wont go into details as to many trigger words and will set you off again.

Apparently it was Belfast, And she was arrested in London. No wonder far right groups are on the rise: they do not have free speech.

Yes you are right sorry she was at a neo nazi rally speaking in Poland as well and I thought it was there the speech in question was made.

Jayda Fransen, what a good traditional English name that is eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It’s like this

www.independent.co.uk...

Imagine your sitting in church praying and a gang of angry men turn up march in and start shouting at you about the Spanish Inquisition

Imagine your gran and her mates sat in church and a bunch of angry mean looking muslims come in half way though and start telling them all that god is a lie and they must stop worshipping him and turn to islam and that they are not happy about the peadophilia in the christian church and they expect them to sort it out or else.

They will not see it as it is as all, luckily though the police did and jailed him.

Exactly my point, evidence should not require imagination.
Plus that is not at all what happened and you know it

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

She was arrested in London for a speech in Ireland?

Did nobody tell you that Belfast is part of the UK or did you miss out on all that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Arrested for a speech. Good old English values.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It's sounds like our blm movement.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It’s like this

www.independent.co.uk...

I agree with you on that one. All activism and protest is nonsense anyways.

link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

It’s like this

www.independent.co.uk...

Exactly my point, evidence should not require imagination.
Plus that is not at all what happened and you know it

So paul Golding was not going into mosqes with a bunch of other blokes and a bible uninvited and telling muslims that there religion was wrong and blaming them for peadophilia?

Are you sure that is what you want to say?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did you even read the BBC article? These supposed immigrant Muslims were not even immigrants! First of all it came from a far right group which we have seen time and time again post videos that don't fully explain who, when, where or why it's happening. If Trump was a liberal and the media showed these videos you would be yelling "fake news" because the attackers were not illegal immigrants!

No the videos are not fake. However, the accusations minus the facts behind the video is being used to support Trump's stance on immigration. With all the complaining from the right about "fake news," you would think the right would at least make sure the same claim wasn't directed at them before posting a video without researching facts. Than again, that's the mentality of the right along with all the name calling of liberals. That is the same immature mentality of their current POTUS. If you want to be taken seriously start calling out the short comings of your own party!

I've said it before, I can support Trump on some of his issues, even on some parts of his immigration plan. But I'm not going to blindly ignore stupidity, undocumented facts, ignorance and childish behavior. Ask yourself, if he's banning immigration from terror prone Muslim countries because of radical Islam, why in the hell is Saudi Arabia given a green light to immigrate to the U.S.? Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were citizens of Saudi Arabia! The 28 page document links Saudi Arabia with the 9/11 attack. Saudi Arabia breaths and follow Wahhabism, the same Islamic extremism ISIS follows! Countries where Trump has business interests such as, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan are conveniently not placed on his immigration plan.

This guy is self-serving just like the same career politicians he attacked in his campaign. It's a shame some Americans can't see though this pathological liar. A majority of countries outside the U.S. certainly can.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Do you know what she said in the speech?

Our laws differ as we know but I like ours better.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No kidding, I must have been asleep, I think you know what I'm mean.

Next thing your going to tell me is that Scotland is apart of the U.K.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don’t know what she said. But arresting them only furthers their cause. Even the fire-breathing Islamists should be able to speak, where they can echo away in silence.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Do you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No kidding, I must have been asleep, I think you know what I'm mean.

Next thing your going to tell me is that Scotland is apart of the U.K.

Scotland is “apart” of the uk or a part of the UK

Sorry it was too easy I know what you mean

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There is no denying after reading through this thread Trump supporters are very gullible and too proud to admit when they mess up.

Carry on though the mental gymnastics and outright ignorance is very entertaining to see.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There is no denying after reading through this thread Trump supporters are very gullible and too proud to admit when they mess up.

Carry on though the mental gymnastics and outright ignorance is very entertaining to see.

🌮

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I don’t know what she said. But arresting them only furthers their cause. Even the fire-breathing Islamists should be able to speak, where they can echo away in silence.

i thijnk she is lookinjg to be a martyr personally but she will get a battering if she goes down, golding had himself put in solitary for his own safety I think, theres a fair few non whites in our jails lol.

At the end of the day if she is inciting hate and violence then she's going to prison, its not really a free speech thing just dont try and get others to attack and intimidate people, quite simle really.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That’s the thing, he messed up.

I honestly don’t think he knows what he was retweeting

His supporters should acknowledge that he has made a mistake and he should admit to it and it should be left at that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Do you?

No but I can gues on based on the other speeches she has made. If she is encouraging people to commit hate crimes and cause racial tension then she deserves to go down in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join