It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

See... this is where you exposed yourself.
You’re not here to learn or have your beliefs changed...

Because you have already decided it is a “false accusation”.
If you were genuine about being convinced, you wouldn’t have used the word “false”.

Forgot the openly anti-Semitic origins of the BNP?
Forgot about the razor blade attacks on minorities by the NF?
Forgot that Britain First was founded and made up of former BNP & NF leadership and members?

No, you didn’t forget.
You ignored it.

Which further proves the point that you have no intention of being convinced at all.

Exactly Britain First is made up of mostly members who were NF, EDL and BNP as well as football hooligan groups.

That’s what makes them a racist group, they only created Britain First to try to claim some political legitimacy.

It’s like dressing up a pig

I believe that Trump didn’t realise what he was retweeting

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I would call you a national hero whose eyes were opened to cultural marxism. Having pride in the benefits bestowed upon society through western civilization is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What do you mean by mosque invasion, is that like a protest?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Of course because to the Trumpa lumpas the Donald can do no wrong , giving oxygen to foreign ultra nationalist groups is all good because .... the Donald !

Obama , Hillary , leftist , triggered ....
Wake up !

it's funny how divisive politics are...you guys did the same thing with Obama, (and Republicans treated him how Trump is being treated now), AND you guys ignore everything about hillary...

How about instead of saying Trumpa Lumpas or Libtards cover for their own person...just say all you partisan dolts cover your own partisan butts

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

They were storming into mosqes and intimidating random people and shouting abuse so he was banned from entering any mosqes but decided to carry on organising the invasions(bit of an exageration really) so he was sent to prison.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

See... this is where you exposed yourself.
You’re not here to learn or have your beliefs changed...

Because you have already decided it is a “false accusation”.
If you were genuine about being convinced, you wouldn’t have used the word “false”.

Forgot the openly anti-Semitic origins of the BNP?
Forgot about the razor blade attacks on minorities by the NF?
Forgot that Britain First was founded and made up of former BNP & NF leadership and members?

No, you didn’t forget.
You ignored it.

Which further proves the point that you have no intention of being convinced at all.

Exactly Britain First is made up of mostly members who were NF, EDL and BNP as well as football hooligan groups.

That’s what makes them a racist group, they only created Britain First to try to claim some political legitimacy.

It’s like dressing up a pig

I believe that Trump didn’t realise what he was retweeting

The BNP had a terrible reputaion for violence by the end of it, as you say BF was made to carry the torch with a new name and clean slate.

Luckily it did not take them long to make a mess of that one too.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm talking about the last five years in Europe and their way of life, you know the silly thing called the "rule of law"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

They were storming into mosqes and intimidating random people and shouting abuse so he was banned from entering any mosqes but decided to carry on organising the invasions(bit of an exageration really) so he was sent to prison.

So kind of what the liberals in America do when they don't like someone practicing their rights to freedom of speech.

link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

You are right in that him being racist does not make the organisation racist but.....

That is not a valid reason to say that the group is NOT racist is it?

Goal posts- Obliterated

The fundemental basis of britain first is racist. the policies that they have are racist, paul golding the founding member and leader does and says lots of things that are racist and so do members of the group.

Back to square one...just because you don't like it does not make it racist, just calling something racist does not make it so.

Ok you tell me what you think is a racist thing?

name some act that could be classed as racist for me please?

Slavery is a good example of racism so are Jim Crow laws as well as public lynchings of colored people. Then you have the classic attacking someone because they are a member of some race that you do not like.

So when they went nto those mosques and threatened all those indian and african people would you say that was raicist?

Or would you say that muslim is not a race so what he did could not be racist even though all the people he threatened were of a different race to him and the people that did the threatening?

Im not saying you are a liar, i would just like to see some proof of them threatening a group of people. But Muslim is not a race. For example, if you were to throw a granade at a group of neo-nazis nobody would say you were racist and hated white people.

Link

Where was the threat exactly? He stepped into a mosque and was jailed for violating a court order.
You missed the mark there a little bit but you are moving in the right direction.

Man your really clutching to this thread of hope arnt you?

Why do you think he had a court order stopping him entering a mosqe in the first place.......

Like i said, i was not calling you a liar i was just asking to see evidence of him threatening people. And, going along with the current trend, you cannot provide any evidence of your claims that do not require imagination.

So the article about him getting jailed for arranging the mosqe invasion when already banned from entering mosqes because he was entering them and intimidating people is just more of me not providing evidence?

How much evidence do you deem suitable if the article and his prison sentance is not enough?

Evidence of what you actually claim. You made the claim that they were going in and threatening people, which didn't happen.

link   

It’s like this

www.independent.co.uk...

Imagine your sitting in church praying and a gang of angry men turn up march in and start shouting at you about the Spanish Inquisition

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There are times I get wound up by Trump and even more so by his followers because they just defy logic. However, I then remind myself that while there is a vocal minority who appear so frenzied in their defence of him that you could mistake them for bots or people who like their holidays in places which have a booming vodka trade, the reality is he isn't my President. He is a reality show personality who is playing to the lowest denominator to get what he wants (power and money) and who most of the rest of the world view as a total moron. He is like Kim Kardashian. Ridiculous but has an army of fans who follow every tweet and look to him for leadership. They actually look up to him because he says what they want to hear and has what they want to have. He is just reality tv though. He has created his own brand to appeal to certain demographics so it gets him what he wants. Why? Well America loves celebrity and seems to value them higher than anywhere else in the world so it makes sense you'd look to one for leadership when you are unhappy. After all, you did elect a film star before. Trump is just using his brand to get what HE wants, like he always has done. It's how he operates. He's a businessman (like his ancestors) and you expect him to not see this as a once in a lifetime business opportunity? You honestly think he'd not look at or use this chance to gain more money, power and influence for himself? This is the holy grail for a businessman. Ultimate power to try and do whatever he wants. Does he seem the sort to put anyone else first? Of course not. It's not who he is or ever has been. It's literally never been a family trait. It would be seen as weakness.

Anyway, you may love him. Most of the world thinks he is a total idiot though and sees through him. And yes, I deal with many, many, many people from around the world so I'm not saying that to score points, its from my personal experiences.

So, instead of being wound up I think I'm just going to sit back and watch how ridiculous the entire situation is. So, good luck everyone over there, I will try and tune in tomorrow for the next episode of Trump World (or is it a weird version of The Truman Show) but if I miss it I'm sure there will be more drama on Friday.

edit on 29-11-2017 by bluesilver because: No reason given

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

So, instead of being wound up I think I'm just going to sit back and watch how ridiculous the entire situation

Lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Protesters.

Why call it an invasion, oh I know, it makes it look worse.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is it true Jayda Fransen is facing prison time for a speech?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Not sure on the details but it was in poland I think, I wont go into details as to many trigger words and will set you off again.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes it is.

link   
This thread has become pretty toxic..

Being American, the potus election of 2016 was a time coming I saw about 7 years ago, when the federal government gets so corrupted and when you see candidates running for potus not qualified this is what we get, trump, was like the gladiator in Rome, who won over the mob because he was just entertaining but other than that, he was still just a gladiator. D.C RIGHT now is scary, most thing bill going thru the house and senate has nothing to do for the people it is for the interest groups. I give trump some credit for wanting to protect our borders but that is about it. His lack of political skills, his lack of tact, and his megalomaniac antics is hopefully I mean hopefully just something he self inflicts upon himself and not the us citizens. After a year of his politics he can’t stop posting on Twitter, battling the media, and making sure in his brain he is right. In the mean time our enemies are watching this, our relationships with our allies are being tested due to our potus’s lack of political skills.

As a result we now practically have more far left citizens and more far right citizens. Our next at this rate our next potus is going to be a far left democrat.

This tweet trump, posted to is a good example of a president in over his head.

Sadly I truly believe the man or woman, who should be potus will never ever ever get to be. It was either Kennedy, or Nixon, after those potus’s something happened...

link   

Protesters.

Why call it an invasion, oh I know, it makes it look worse.

No I think invasion is a fair term for it. If they stood outside with a few signs chanting then yeah I would call it a protest.

Regardless of what you want to call it, it’s pretty scummy behaviour and these are the kind of people Trump has supported through his Twitter account

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Not sure on the details but it was in poland I think, I wont go into details as to many trigger words and will set you off again.

Apparently it was Belfast, And she was arrested in London. No wonder far right groups are on the rise: they do not have free speech.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

She was arrested in London for a speech in Ireland?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join