It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Its like people calling Trump racist for wanting to secure the border with Mexico. Mexican is not a race. What we call "Mexicans" live all over the southwest US. Im married to one.

He may be displaying nationalism, but not racism.

Again though if you understand that for many parts of the word race also encompasses ethnicity and nationality then it can be argued that that’s a racist depending on the policy obviously.

Also I am not trying to sound condescending. It’s just a fact that we have different understandings of what race is.

I would ask you not confuse my opposition to your current political climate for my feelings on everyday Americans. I do not hate Americans, u just strongly disagree with a lot of your politics
edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Exactly right. As a matter of fact, it’s racist to assume Mexicans are one race.

Well yeah, the left invented this new "White Hispanic"

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: nonspecific

Why would they want to get rid of anyone who was not British if they were not racist?

Maybe its for the simple, not racist view, that its destroyed Germany, Paris, Sweden and the Netherlands?

What has immigration? Where do you think the poulation of England came from? Are you saying that several hundred years of immigration never happened?

link   
Trump, has to be the worst politician I have ever witnessed. I wonder how we would have faired with him as potus 12-7-41.

He is still Twitter twatting nonsense as I write this..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

wiki Comrade
mid 16th century (originally also camerade ): from French camerade, camarade (originally feminine), from Spanish camarada ‘room-mate’, from Latin camera ‘chamber’. Compare with chum1.

Just to keep it factual

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

Exactly right. As a matter of fact, it’s racist to assume Mexicans are one race.

The entire American race categorization is a mess. Arab Americans are considered white, for instance.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You are right in that him being racist does not make the organisation racist but.....

That is not a valid reason to say that the group is NOT racist is it?

Goal posts- Obliterated

The fundemental basis of britain first is racist. the policies that they have are racist, paul golding the founding member and leader does and says lots of things that are racist and so do members of the group.

Back to square one...just because you don't like it does not make it racist, just calling something racist does not make it so.

Ok you tell me what you think is a racist thing?

name some act that could be classed as racist for me please?

Slavery is a good example of racism so are Jim Crow laws as well as public lynchings of colored people. Then you have the classic attacking someone because they are a member of some race that you do not like.

So when they went nto those mosques and threatened all those indian and african people would you say that was raicist?

Or would you say that muslim is not a race so what he did could not be racist even though all the people he threatened were of a different race to him and the people that did the threatening?

Im not saying you are a liar, i would just like to see some proof of them threatening a group of people. But Muslim is not a race. For example, if you were to throw a granade at a group of neo-nazis nobody would say you were racist and hated white people.

Link

Where was the threat exactly? He stepped into a mosque and was jailed for violating a court order.
You missed the mark there a little bit but you are moving in the right direction.

link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

See... this is where you exposed yourself.
You’re not here to learn or have your beliefs changed...

Because you have already decided it is a “false accusation”.
If you were genuine about being convinced, you wouldn’t have used the word “false”.

Forgot the openly anti-Semitic origins of the BNP?
Forgot about the razor blade attacks on minorities by the NF?
Forgot that Britain First was founded and made up of former BNP & NF leadership and members?

No, you didn’t forget.
You ignored it.

Which further proves the point that you have no intention of being convinced at all.

link   

link   
ENOUGH-

Stay on topic and knock off the personal stuff or you will be Posting Banned. Final warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are right in that him being racist does not make the organisation racist but.....

Goal posts- Obliterated

The fundemental basis of britain first is racist. the policies that they have are racist, paul golding the founding member and leader does and says lots of things that are racist and so do members of the group.

Back to square one...just because you don't like it does not make it racist, just calling something racist does not make it so.

Slavery is a good example of racism so are Jim Crow laws as well as public lynchings of colored people. Then you have the classic attacking someone because they are a member of some race that you do not like.

So when they went nto those mosques and threatened all those indian and african people would you say that was raicist?

Or would you say that muslim is not a race so what he did could not be racist even though all the people he threatened were of a different race to him and the people that did the threatening?

Im not saying you are a liar, i would just like to see some proof of them threatening a group of people. But Muslim is not a race. For example, if you were to throw a granade at a group of neo-nazis nobody would say you were racist and hated white people.

Link

Where was the threat exactly? He stepped into a mosque and was jailed for violating a court order.
You missed the mark there a little bit but you are moving in the right direction.

Man your really clutching to this thread of hope arnt you?

Why do you think he had a court order stopping him entering a mosqe in the first place.......

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

See... this is where you exposed yourself.
You’re not here to learn or have your beliefs changed...

Because you have already decided it is a “false accusation”.
If you were genuine about being convinced, you wouldn’t have used the word “false”.

Forgot the openly anti-Semitic origins of the BNP?
Forgot about the razor blade attacks on minorities by the NF?
Forgot that Britain First was founded and made up of former BNP & NF leadership and members?

No, you didn’t forget.
You ignored it.

Which further proves the point that you have no intention of being convinced at all.

If you want to talk about the BNP or NF, go for it. But it does little if anything to prove your case about Britain First.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Goal posts- Obliterated

Link

Why do you think he had a court order stopping him entering a mosqe in the first place.......

Like i said, i was not calling you a liar i was just asking to see evidence of him threatening people. And, going along with the current trend, you cannot provide any evidence of your claims that do not require imagination.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

subvert ats

Subverting ATS by a myriad of agencies or ideologies is new to you? I thought you were all for critical thinking?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If you strongly disagree with American politics, you are already 90% American. LOL

In the US we have "protected classes": race, religion, creed, sex, national origin, and age. To me its more easily summed up with don't hate what people are, hate who they are.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No, they've been around ever since the Spanish bred with the natives. I've known quite a few blue eyed, blond haired latinos without US citizenship.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Goal posts- Obliterated

Link

Like i said, i was not calling you a liar i was just asking to see evidence of him threatening people. And, going along with the current trend, you cannot provide any evidence of your claims that do not require imagination.

So the article about him getting jailed for arranging the mosqe invasion when already banned from entering mosqes because he was entering them and intimidating people is just more of me not providing evidence?

How much evidence do you deem suitable if the article and his prison sentance is not enough?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join