It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: Painterz
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah I mean, you've obviously got a few stormfronters in this thread trying to defend their boy.

I don't think anyone here has been defending anyone. Just a lot of dancing around the fact that evidence of this racism cannot be produced.

So you dont think bieng an active member of the bnp is reasonable grounds for calling someone a racist?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Nope, you said it and I keep all of my messages, maybe you don't remember because you were drunk.

My bad it was last year.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nope, you said it and I keep all of my messages, maybe you don't remember because you were drunk.

My bad it was last year.

So it was last year when then, rough date? thread the argument started in?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So now not only are you a leftist baby killer but according to some members a secret predatory homosexual sending out weird sexual u2us

This is just too funny.

I still have some of those pots n pans you gave me if you want them back

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Woodcarver

You know what I think is the most dangerous about that 90%? That they are so locked into these viewpoints that they are unable to imagine greater.

The people most capable of leading us won't even try. Look at the way things are....can you blame them?
who are the people who are best suited to lead us?

?

How should I know....but do you really think Trump, Bush, Clinton(s), Obama, etc are the best we've got? Im sure that among the 300mil Americans someone is more capable. I'd bet a few hundred are.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So now not only are you a leftist baby killer but according to some members a secret predatory homosexual sending out weird sexual u2us

This is just too funny.

I still have some of those pots n pans you gave me if you want them back

Yes it really is getting parculiar isn't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you don't want to believe it then it's cool but the rest is off topic.

By not remembering do you mean like how Al Frankin dosent remember?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If yo even had Half a fact right in any thing you posted in would be A wonderful thing.

Calling a black guy Racist. Oh just how poor educated are you ?

Killiary. I'll bet she doesn't own a gun. Much less has killed any body. Unless of course your going to say any boby invloved in government is killing some body?

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If you don't want to believe it then it's cool but the rest is off topic.

By not remembering do you mean like how Al Frankin dosent remember?

Well as I said above it seems unlikley? Last year I was away from ats for a good while as well, I am not bisexual and dont think I have ever felt the need to send something nasty via pm, it is really not in my nature so I am bemused.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Why does it even matter.

Really what does a alleged u2u from a year ago have to do with Trump retweeting the nonsense of a hate-group?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

...no decent human being would choose to be a Muslim.

I guess that means I’m not a decent person... I can only apologise for that and hope you forgive me.
But then coming from someone who was apathetic, almost celebratory, over the cold blooded murder of an innocent woman at the hands of a white supremacist, I guess I shouldn’t put much stock into your derogatory blanket statement.

Decent human, lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yeah I mean, you've obviously got a few stormfronters in this thread trying to defend their boy.

I don't think anyone here has been defending anyone. Just a lot of dancing around the fact that evidence of this racism cannot be produced.

So you dont think bieng an active member of the bnp is reasonable grounds for calling someone a racist?

Oh god...here we go again.

Him being "racist" does not make Brit First "racist". Like i said earlier LBJ was a big racist but that does not make the democratic party racist.
Winston Churchill had some nasty things to say about islam and bought into eugenics, does that make brits racist?
Muslims allied with the nazis, are they nazis?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A REMINDER BEFORE HARSHER ACTION IS NEEDED.

The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Please keep that in mind when posting. Not everything is allowed in the Mud Pit.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Its the fruits of the Identity Politics tree

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

You know what I think is the most dangerous about that 90%? That they are so locked into these viewpoints that they are unable to imagine greater.

The people most capable of leading us won't even try. Look at the way things are....can you blame them?
who are the people who are best suited to lead us?

?

How should I know....but do you really think Trump, Bush, Clinton(s), Obama, etc are the best we've got? Im sure that among the 300mil Americans someone is more capable. I'd bet a few hundred are.

Hence 'democracy,' fueled and run by money, special interests, and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: TheMZA
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.
This "Keeping Britain safe from Islam" thing they are touting is a blind, they are anti everything that isn't white, Christian, straight and normal. Hell, give them a sniff of power and half their membership would end up on their own list of undesireables.

I never called muslims a death cult, the Jihadis are though.

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.

1. That does not make one racist

2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?

So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.
Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

Done

Whoever wrote that story sure doesn’t like them. It called them neo nazi fascists and losers. It reads like an american rag called the enquirer. Way too much name calling to be a respectable paper. Very unprofessional reporting. No citations or links to criminal files. Was the group charged and convicted with anything?

It may read rather like a polemic, but I can guarantee that the Telegraph is one of the most trustworthy of the MSM papers in this country. Their agenda is skewed to the right, but they are pure establishment.

Maybe the hatred stems from the fact that these scumbags were trying to make money off their poppy scam?

Not just the poppies either, they got in trouble for lots of things, associating themselves with the lifeboat service, the death of victoria wood and a fair few others, using kids photo's to spout rcist remarks without parents consnt ect.

Anyone who chooses not to see them doing stuff like (With the poppies, lifeboat org. stuff) this as a scam is being wilfully ignorant, there isn't one single person on this site who is too stupid to see it. Not one.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That's pretty lazy. I have been defending Trump against the absurd accusations that he is a fan of Britain First.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Oh god...here we go again.

Him being "racist" does not make Brit First "racist". Like i said earlier LBJ was a big racist but that does not make the democratic party racist.
Winston Churchill had some nasty things to say about islam and bought into eugenics, does that make brits racist?
Muslims allied with the nazis, are they nazis?

You are right in that him being racist does not make the organisation racist but.....

That is not a valid reason to say that the group is NOT racist is it?

The fundemental basis of britain first is racist. the policies that they have are racist, paul golding the founding member and leader does and says lots of things that are racist and so do members of the group.

Maybe not every member of the group is a racist but the group and its philosophy and manifesto is one based on iand incorperating racism.

Many things these days are blown out of proportion and the race thing gets thrown all over the place but in this case, that of the organisation britian first it is a racist one.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You are right in that him being racist does not make the organisation racist but.....

Goal posts- Obliterated

The fundemental basis of britain first is racist. the policies that they have are racist, paul golding the founding member and leader does and says lots of things that are racist and so do members of the group.

Back to square one...just because you don't like it does not make it racist, just calling something racist does not make it so.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Goal posts- Obliterated

Back to square one...just because you don't like it does not make it racist, just calling something racist does not make it so.

Ok you tell me what you think is a racist thing?

name some act that could be classed as racist for me please?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join