It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Paul Golding is a racist, the organisation Britain first is fundamentally racist.

Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Now what did he do or say that is racist?

Why would they want to get rid of anyone who was not British if they were not racist?

British isn't a race.

sureley that sound a bit racist? Why would they want to ban the media from using the word racist do you think?

Probably for the exact same reasons they stated.

I apologize for the heated argument, but this calling people racist schtick just won't work anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: nonspecific

Communist? Sorry, but I don't make specious accusations without evidence.

Wait till you get the u2u from him accusing you of hating gay people, he sent that one to me once in a thread that had nothing to do with gay people.

it would not suprise me after the utter garbage he is spouting.

I know it dosent surprise me when you spout your own garbage.

Did you come here just to insult people then? at least try and have a go at the topic in hand fella.

oh the irony

I cme here to discuss the topic in the OP.

Just because I know what I am talking about and you don't is no reason to claim I am insulting people.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So you are calling me a communist then?

Classy.

I called you no such thing. I see no evidence that you, nor your comrades, are communist.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wait till you get the u2u from him accusing you of hating gay people, he sent that one to me once in a thread that had nothing to do with gay people.

Did you come here just to insult people then? at least try and have a go at the topic in hand fella.

I came here to read but then you happened, so..........yea.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

Compartmentalise with words all you want, it doesn't change the xenophobia nor intent.

is it a phobia when so many incidents prove them right?.

Yes.

Most things are "phobic" in a world where we see so much happen that seldom ever happens to us individually and is then used as a justification.

Without the Internet and TV, most people wouldn't even hear about those cases that deem their xenophobic nature as justifiable.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Paul Golding is a racist, the organisation Britain first is fundamentally racist.

Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Now what did he do or say that is racist?

Why would they want to get rid of anyone who was not British if they were not racist?

British isn't a race.

sureley that sound a bit racist? Why would they want to ban the media from using the word racist do you think?

Probably for the exact same reasons they stated.

I apologize for the heated argument, but this calling people racist schtick just won't work anymore.

Ok what would you call someone that wants to get rid of all people that are not white christians from the UK, invades mosqus and threatens and intimidates people from a different culture and country(and gets arrested for it, has a restraining order yet continues to do it) and other things of a similar fashion.

I understand that there is a trend to call racist at the drop of a hat these days but this man really is a racist by defentition.

That is not an opinion either. He really is a racist.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So what exactly have I done to give you the justification for personal attack then matey?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: TheMZA
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.
This "Keeping Britain safe from Islam" thing they are touting is a blind, they are anti everything that isn't white, Christian, straight and normal. Hell, give them a sniff of power and half their membership would end up on their own list of undesireables.

I never called muslims a death cult, the Jihadis are though.

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.

1. That does not make one racist

2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?

So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.
Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

Done

Whoever wrote that story sure doesn’t like them. It called them neo nazi fascists and losers. It reads like an american rag called the enquirer. Way too much name calling to be a respectable paper. Very unprofessional reporting. No citations or links to criminal files. Was the group charged and convicted with anything?

It may read rather like a polemic, but I can guarantee that the Telegraph is one of the most trustworthy of the MSM papers in this country. Their agenda is skewed to the right, but they are pure establishment.

Maybe the hatred stems from the fact that these scumbags were trying to make money off their poppy scam?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I wouldn't bother mate.

I've made a few points in the last few pages that have been ignored because it doesn't fit with the narrative they want to troll... I mean push.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMZA
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.
This "Keeping Britain safe from Islam" thing they are touting is a blind, they are anti everything that isn't white, Christian, straight and normal. Hell, give them a sniff of power and half their membership would end up on their own list of undesireables.

I never called muslims a death cult, the Jihadis are though.

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.

1. That does not make one racist

2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?

So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.
Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

Done

Whoever wrote that story sure doesn’t like them. It called them neo nazi fascists and losers. It reads like an american rag called the enquirer. Way too much name calling to be a respectable paper. Very unprofessional reporting. No citations or links to criminal files. Was the group charged and convicted with anything?

It may read rather like a polemic, but I can guarantee that the Telegraph is one of the most trustworthy of the MSM papers in this country. Their agenda is skewed to the right, but they are pure establishment.

Maybe the hatred stems from the fact that these scumbags were trying to make money off their poppy scam?

Not just the poppies either, they got in trouble for lots of things, associating themselves with the lifeboat service, the death of victoria wood and a fair few others, using kids photo's to spout rcist remarks without parents consnt ect.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I wouldn't bother mate.

I've made a few points in the last few pages that have been ignored because it doesn't fit with the narrative they want to troll... I mean push.

Yeah i am well aware of what is going on but i can't sleep so got to do something lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So what exactly have I done to give you the justification for personal attack then matey?

I explained it in my response to Les.

We were having a back and forth over something a few months back and then out of nowhere you sent me a u2u calling me a homophobe and then told me that you are bisexual and asked me if that bothered me, all because you didn't like what I was saying.

Did you really forget that???

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yeah I mean, you've obviously got a few stormfronters in this thread trying to defend their boy.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Maybe he was putting it out there that he is Bi because he really liked what you were saying, ever think of that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Maybe he was putting it out there that he is Bi because he really liked what you were saying, ever think of that?

It's possible, my words can be good looking.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Yeah I mean, you've obviously got a few stormfronters in this thread trying to defend their boy.

I don't think anyone here has been defending anyone. Just a lot of dancing around the fact that evidence of this racism cannot be produced.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I explained it in my response to Les.

We were having a back and forth over something a few months back and then out of nowhere you sent me a u2u calling me a homophobe and then told me that you are bisexual and asked me if that bothered me, all because you didn't like what I was saying.

Did you really forget that???

Do you still have the message?

Firstly i don't remember having a barney with you but that is not out of the question.

Secondly I very rarely speak via u2u here so it is unlikley that I would have done that.

Thirdly I took a break from here for several months so until about a month ago I was not even here.

Finally i am not bisexual so I fail to see why I would come back to ats, get into an argument, send an un charecteristic u2u claiming to be a homosexual and then promptly forget all about it?

I am pretty confident you are mistaken mate.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You know things have really gone downhill when the anal jokes come out.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wrong member????

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

I have some links somewhere of some posts on the now defunct stormfront website about how to infiltrate and subvert ats for the forwarding of extreme right wing views and recruit new members, pretty scarey stuff mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join