It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Communist? Sorry, but I don't make specious accusations without evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And claiming that you understand the difference when you clearly don't makes you look foolish.

I do understand the difference. Clearly you do not.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Well I thought the bit about the leader of BF being a member of the BNP and the glaringly racist bits of the actual BF manifesto would have given you a bit of a reason to see my point?

What more would you like me to show you?

Like i said, him being racist does not have anything to do with anything and the snipets from BF's policy page is just stuff you don't agree with

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I do not know if your a racist or not.

I do know that you are not going to change your opinion even if it is wrong and you think that you are winning arguments and debates when in truth people just get fed up with your nonsense and leave.

I want to know why these people are racist. You have given me nothing save for fallacy.

I could show you a video of them at a racist party wearing tshirts saying I love bieng a racist and stamping on people of another race and you still would not belive it so whaqts the point.

You admitted you know nothing about the subject and you dont want to learn so you carry on thinking that Britain First is not a racist group and everyone that knows will carry on thinking you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Sounds like some people are long overdue to take their country back. I can't imagine living under a dictatorship like that, though. -shudders-

They don't even trust their own people to carry guns. I guess that explains the higher assault rates, higher crime rates and higher stabbing/chemical attack rates there too. (scaling for population, of course)

Arresting someone for "hate speech" is actually just arresting someone for speech you don't personally like. The people enforcing these "laws" should be ashamed of themselves. If they can't handle an opposing viewpoint, then they don't deserve to even be on the Internet.

The state is their nanny. Sadly I can relate.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

Our laws work.

Not because they are draconian but because they are justifiable.

When a kid commits suicide due to online trolling I guess that's OK then.

When a disabled man kills his tormentors who gave him grief for not being normal then that's fine.

When an online fued has someone commit mass murder than that shall be deemed par for the course.

Oh and when Britain First propaganda has a loon kill a politician I guess we should celebrate free speech.

link   

I could show you a video of them at a racist party wearing tshirts saying I love bieng a racist and stamping on people of another race and you still would not belive it so whaqts the point.

You admitted you know nothing about the subject and you dont want to learn so you carry on thinking that Britain First is not a racist group and everyone that knows will carry on thinking you are wrong.

Yes you could, but you cannot or will not. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

Well I thought the bit about the leader of BF being a member of the BNP and the glaringly racist bits of the actual BF manifesto would have given you a bit of a reason to see my point?

What more would you like me to show you?

Like i said, him being racist does not have anything to do with anything and the snipets from BF's policy page is just stuff you don't agree with

Whatever mate you obviously know a lot lore about this than I do so you carry on with the other guy, maybe you can can congratulate each other on being so right about something you know nothing about.

Utter madness.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

Oh you are one of those...let me guess you also often use the old "I don't care if you are "white, black [insert rainbow color here]".

I hate to break it to you but race is very real.

science says there is 1 RACE ON EARTH. cavemen who confuse ethnicity for a race are idiots. racism is a social construct alone. you sir are wrong. end of argument.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes you could, but you cannot or will not. I wonder why?

Because you would not belive it would you?

Paul Golding is a racist, the organisation Britain first is fundamentally racist.

Why would they want to get rid of anyone who was not British if they were not racist? sureley that sound a bit racist? Why would they want to ban the media from using the word racist do you think?

just those things alone should at least make you consider it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So why did you refer to comrades then?

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

o why did you refer to comrades then?

Because its accurate.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

Compartmentalise with words all you want, it doesn't change the xenophobia nor intent.

is it a phobia when so many incidents prove them right?.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

it would not suprise me after the utter garbage he is spouting.
edit on Wed Nov 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

o why did you refer to comrades then?

Because its accurate.

So you are calling me a communist then?

Classy.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wait till you get the u2u from him accusing you of hating gay people, he sent that one to me once in a thread that had nothing to do with gay people.

I know it dosent surprise me when you spout your own garbage.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wait till you get the u2u from him accusing you of hating gay people, he sent that one to me once in a thread that had nothing to do with gay people.

Did you come here just to insult people then? at least try and have a go at the topic in hand fella.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

hang on you are accusing me of sending you a message accusing you of hating gay people?

I think you may have mistaken me for someone else.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Did you come here just to insult people then? at least try and have a go at the topic in hand fella.

oh the irony

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join