It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You are being absurd and again I assume you do it on purpose.

So what you are saying is that you openly have no idea about the topic but can make the assumption that I have no grounds to call Britain first racist based on something you just made up.

And you you accuse me of talking nonsense?

I do know what racism and racist means. Why don't you tell me why they are racist? Surely you can do so without copy and pasting wikipedia.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

yet another misconception you cling to that one.

Are you going to admit you know nothing about that now or shall we wait until you have to later on when it becomes glaringly apparent?

Yes, I've read your silly laws.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Liquesence

Actually, hate speech is protected speech, unless delivered in an manner which is already unprotected, such as that which could be considered 'fighting words,' similar direct incitements of violence, or other unprotected speech.

We're talking about the UK here. They've given up those civil liberties long ago, and without a fight to boot.

Nope we didn’t.

Is that you pretending to know what you’re talking about again...?

link   

You are being absurd and again I assume you do it on purpose.

So what you are saying is that you openly have no idea about the topic but can make the assumption that I have no grounds to call Britain first racist based on something you just made up.

And you you accuse me of talking nonsense?

I do know what racism and racist means. Why don't you tell me why they are racist? Surely you can do so without copy and pasting wikipedia.

You know what? you win, not because you are right but because you are so intollerable in both attitude and arrogance that it impossible to continue.

Well done you will leave this as ignorant as you entered and still think you are right, what a terrible shame.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are you going to admit you know nothing about that now or shall we wait until you have to later on when it becomes glaringly apparent?

What all off them???

Or is this something else you’re pretending to be a expert in
edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually, hate speech is protected speech, unless delivered in an manner which is already unprotected, such as that which could be considered 'fighting words,' similar direct incitements of violence, or other unprotected speech.

We're talking about the UK here. They've given up those civil liberties long ago, and without a fight to boot.

Nope we didn’t.

Is that you pretending to know what you’re talking about again...?

Blatently making things up and refusing to listen or read anything that goes against a pre decided opinion mate.

It is absolutley pathetic.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You know what? you win, not because you are right but because you are so intollerable in both attitude and arrogance that it impossible to continue.

Well done you will leave this as ignorant as you entered and still think you are right, what a terrible shame.

I'm surprised you didn't call me a racist. Arrogant? Sure, and I hope to win the title again some day.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What all off them???

See he is making stuff up again.

Ask him a question, he will have to google it lol.

He knows sod all about UK law and I am starting to doubt weather he knows much about anything at all given the attitude.

link   

Blatently making things up and refusing to listen or read anything that goes against a pre decided opinion mate.

Maybe crying about it to your comrades will help. You've got nothing else.

link   
OP, stop talking, texting, blogging, and/or "posting", for awhile. Read some "national"-ist history, of whatever "nation", you think/believe you're a part of. Then listen, without blabing nonsense. Buy a keg of beer and invite one, of each, non-"nationalist" to your campfire.. Trump is "playing the cards" he's been dealt... He's not J.C.. He can't un-F all the idiotic "precedent" that has been, "established", before him...Well? He can. But punching every non-"nationalist" in the face, (regardless of "color/colour")..seems to be frowned upon, now days. OP, what is a "far right nationalist"? Is that to much right? Love of native berth?..whith, Not enough wrong/left? Now days,
that seems possible. ... (English) is a "lawyers" language. It "communicates", questions.
You can thank liberal "lawyers" for that.
What's wrong with "Britain First"?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What all off them???

He knows sod all about UK law and I am starting to doubt weather he knows much about anything at all given the attitude.

It's a fact that your speech laws are different than America's. Playing pretend doesn't change that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm surprised you didn't call me a racist. Arrogant? Sure, and I hope to win the title again some day.

I do not know if your a racist or not.

I do know that you are not going to change your opinion even if it is wrong and you think that you are winning arguments and debates when in truth people just get fed up with your nonsense and leave.

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What all off them???

It's a fact that your speech laws are different than America's. Playing pretend doesn't change that.

And claiming that you understand the difference when you clearly don't makes you look foolish.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sounds like some people are long overdue to take their country back. I can't imagine living under a dictatorship like that, though. -shudders-

They don't even trust their own people to carry guns. I guess that explains the higher assault rates, higher crime rates and higher stabbing/chemical attack rates there too. (scaling for population, of course)

Arresting someone for "hate speech" is actually just arresting someone for speech you don't personally like. The people enforcing these "laws" should be ashamed of themselves. If they can't handle an opposing viewpoint, then they don't deserve to even be on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Come on over and see for yourself. The police work on a system of keeping the peace.

You could even try some of that "hate speech" malarkey on my fellow brits. Chances are the police will be the ones defending you since a system of "don't be a grass" is very strong here.

It'll be fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thankfully we don't have silly "hate speech" laws.

Here in the free world, I can say whatever I please without any fear of state reprisal.

Again, Citizen VS. subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don’t mean to drag this off topic by quoting a post of yours from another thread...
But I feel compelled to address the following statement.

...its them trolling white supremacy back into existence not the other way around, and so on.

You may genuinely believe this, and honestly mean no offence to anyone when you say it, with nothing but good intentions in your heart...

But you need to be told, and ultimately understand, that this excuse has been used by white supremacists for centuries.

It was always some “other” that drove them to their racist position...
There was always some event that forced them to adopt a bigoted ideology...

For instance, let’s take the most famous (or infamous) example, Adolf Hitler - “Jewish bankers rule the World, caused every major war, and were the reason for Germany’s loss in WW1 and subsequent economic woes.”

Here is a modern day parallel for you to mull over...

What do you hear often from the Islamophobes (real Islamophobes, not people who are opposed to extremism or even critical of Islam). I’m speaking of true hatred from people with genocidal ideals.
A common thing for them to say is “It’s the terror attacks that make me hate Islam and Muslims?”

This is a convincing, but very specious argument, because although murder and persecution are worthy of everybody’s disdain, there is literally no separation of those who commit/promote these criminal acts, and your local GP.

The idea that it is the fault of an individual or group that someone else has a bigoted viewpoint, is not only ridiculous...
But it also does away with the idea of personal responsibility.
Which is very ironic because many of those who profess to believe in personal responsibility are the very same people who engage in this guilt by association fallacy.

The notion that people are trolling white supremacy into existence is negated by the fact that these racist fools have been around and very vocal for as long as we’ve been alive.
They never went away in the first place, they just didn’t have your focus because you were too busy researching SJW culture.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I do not know if your a racist or not.

I do know that you are not going to change your opinion even if it is wrong and you think that you are winning arguments and debates when in truth people just get fed up with your nonsense and leave.

I want to know why these people are racist. You have given me nothing save for fallacy.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Maybe crying about it to your comrades will help. You've got nothing else.

Really, now you find it amusing to imply that I am a communist?

Your attitude is childish at best and your understanding of the topics you involve yourself is about the same level.

You know very little other than a few tried and tested one liners and a whole heap of misinformed nonsense.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Come on over and see for yourself. The police work on a system of keeping the peace.

You could even try some of that "hate speech" malarkey on my fellow brits. Chances are the police will be the ones defending you since a system of "don't be a grass" is very strong here.

It'll be fun.

I've already been. The weather is as good as the food.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join