It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Dude you missed out all the stuff about the national front and EDL

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The following is an actual part of the BF manifesto.

" Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness."

That's completely true. members in this thread have called them KKK, neo-nazis, and a hate group, but are unable to explain why.

Okk lets do this properly shall we?

Paul Golding is the leader of Britain First right? Before he was the leader of Britain first he was a member of the BNP.

Here is a bit of info from wikipedia about the BNP, you can check it on other sources if you really want to.

"The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and fascist political party in the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in Wigton, Cumbria, and its current leader is Adam Walker. A minor party, it currently has one councillor in UK local government. During its heyday in the 2000s, it had over fifty seats in local government, one seat on the London Assembly, and two Members of the European Parliament.

The BNP was formed in 1982 by John Tyndall and other former members of the National Front (NF). By Tyndall's admission, it remained ideologically identical to the NF, and took its name from that of a defunct 1960s party. During its first two decades, the BNP placed little emphasis on contesting elections, in which it did poorly, but rather focused on street marches and rallies. A growing 'moderniser' faction was frustrated by Tyndall's leadership, and ousted him in 1999. The new leader Nick Griffin sought to broaden the BNP's electoral base by moderating some of its policies, targeting concerns about rising immigration rates, and emphasising localised community campaigns. This resulted in increased electoral growth throughout the 2000s, to the extent that it became the most electorally successful far-right party in British history. Concerns regarding financial mismanagement resulted in Griffin being ousted in 2014. By this point the BNP's membership and vote share had declined dramatically, and former members had formed rival groups such as Britain First.

Ideologically positioned on the extreme or far-right of British politics, the BNP has been characterised as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists. Under Tyndall's leadership, it was more specifically regarded as Neo-Nazi. The party is ethnic nationalist, and it espouses the view that only white people should be citizens of the United Kingdom. It calls for an end to non-white migration into the UK and the removal of settled non-white populations from the country. Initially, it called for the compulsory expulsion of non-whites, although it has since advocated voluntary removals with financial incentives. It promotes biological racism and the white genocide conspiracy theory, calling for global racial separatism and condemning mixed-race relationships. Under Tyndall, the BNP emphasised anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, although Griffin switched the party's focus on to Islamophobia. It promotes economic protectionism, Euroscepticism, and a transformation away from liberal democracy, while its social policies oppose feminism, LGBT rights, and societal permissiveness.

The BNP has a highly centralised structure that gives its chairman near-total control. It established a range of sub-groups—such as a youth wing, record label, and trade union—and built links with extreme-right parties across Europe. Regarded as the most successful far-right party in British history, the BNP attracted most support from within White British working-class communities in northern and eastern England, particularly among middle-aged and elderly men. More widely, it was highly unpopular and faced much opposition from anti-fascists, religious organisations, and mainstream politicians and media. BNP members were banned from a number of professions, and polling suggested that a majority of Britons favoured the party's criminalisation."

Have a look into the history of the BNP in more depth and you will see that there is in this cas a genuie reason for the Nazi remarks, remember that this predates the modern "anything I don't like is nazi" attitude that it is so easy to use to dismiss anything you choose and has some merit to it.

So some guy left a "racist group" and started another one that is "racist" because they are associated with a "racist" group. So, once a racist always a racist?

So are you saying that Paul Golding is not a racist?

I hope you are saying that I really do.

GO ON SAY IT.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nope.

If I say to you "I'm going to kill you, you're a piece of crap that doesn't deserve to live" then I've committed a crime and threatened to take a life to boot.

But if I said the same thing to a brick wall I'd just get funny looks.

The speaking isn't illegal, it's the intent of the speech and how it's received. But you already know that don't you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Copy and paste a BNP wiki instead of a Britain First one. Brilliant.

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude you missed out all the stuff about the national front and EDL

Baby steps mate, a bit at a time. Before today he did not even know what Britain First was, suprising for someone with so many opinions on them.

When we have done the BNP we can move onto NF and the EDL.

We haven't even started on Jayda yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The following is an actual part of the BF manifesto.

" Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness."

That's completely true. members in this thread have called them KKK, neo-nazis, and a hate group, but are unable to explain why.

Okk lets do this properly shall we?

Paul Golding is the leader of Britain First right? Before he was the leader of Britain first he was a member of the BNP.

Here is a bit of info from wikipedia about the BNP, you can check it on other sources if you really want to.

"The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and fascist political party in the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in Wigton, Cumbria, and its current leader is Adam Walker. A minor party, it currently has one councillor in UK local government. During its heyday in the 2000s, it had over fifty seats in local government, one seat on the London Assembly, and two Members of the European Parliament.

The BNP was formed in 1982 by John Tyndall and other former members of the National Front (NF). By Tyndall's admission, it remained ideologically identical to the NF, and took its name from that of a defunct 1960s party. During its first two decades, the BNP placed little emphasis on contesting elections, in which it did poorly, but rather focused on street marches and rallies. A growing 'moderniser' faction was frustrated by Tyndall's leadership, and ousted him in 1999. The new leader Nick Griffin sought to broaden the BNP's electoral base by moderating some of its policies, targeting concerns about rising immigration rates, and emphasising localised community campaigns. This resulted in increased electoral growth throughout the 2000s, to the extent that it became the most electorally successful far-right party in British history. Concerns regarding financial mismanagement resulted in Griffin being ousted in 2014. By this point the BNP's membership and vote share had declined dramatically, and former members had formed rival groups such as Britain First.

Ideologically positioned on the extreme or far-right of British politics, the BNP has been characterised as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists. Under Tyndall's leadership, it was more specifically regarded as Neo-Nazi. The party is ethnic nationalist, and it espouses the view that only white people should be citizens of the United Kingdom. It calls for an end to non-white migration into the UK and the removal of settled non-white populations from the country. Initially, it called for the compulsory expulsion of non-whites, although it has since advocated voluntary removals with financial incentives. It promotes biological racism and the white genocide conspiracy theory, calling for global racial separatism and condemning mixed-race relationships. Under Tyndall, the BNP emphasised anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, although Griffin switched the party's focus on to Islamophobia. It promotes economic protectionism, Euroscepticism, and a transformation away from liberal democracy, while its social policies oppose feminism, LGBT rights, and societal permissiveness.

The BNP has a highly centralised structure that gives its chairman near-total control. It established a range of sub-groups—such as a youth wing, record label, and trade union—and built links with extreme-right parties across Europe. Regarded as the most successful far-right party in British history, the BNP attracted most support from within White British working-class communities in northern and eastern England, particularly among middle-aged and elderly men. More widely, it was highly unpopular and faced much opposition from anti-fascists, religious organisations, and mainstream politicians and media. BNP members were banned from a number of professions, and polling suggested that a majority of Britons favoured the party's criminalisation."

Have a look into the history of the BNP in more depth and you will see that there is in this cas a genuie reason for the Nazi remarks, remember that this predates the modern "anything I don't like is nazi" attitude that it is so easy to use to dismiss anything you choose and has some merit to it.

So some guy left a "racist group" and started another one that is "racist" because they are associated with a "racist" group. So, once a racist always a racist?

GO ON SAY IT.

He's not a racist.
what do I win?

Also who is Paul Golding?

Is the name Golding of Jewish origin?
edit on 29-11-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

link   

GO ON SAY IT.

That is neither here nor there, LBJ was racist without a doubt but that really does not make the democratic party racist.

link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

Compartmentalise with words all you want, it doesn't change the xenophobia nor intent.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You do this on purpose i know you do.

As I said before he was the leader of Britain first Paul Golding was a member of the BNP, you obviously know all about Britain first what with you bieng so vocal in the discussion but I thought you might not know as much about Paul Golding, his involvement with the BNP and it;s policies.

Yes I do it on purpose, because it's absolute nonsense what you're doing. I know nothing about Britain First except that you lot like to call them racist, neo-nazis, KKK, for no reason save for someone called them that before you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

GO ON SAY IT.

That is neither here nor there, LBJ was racist without a doubt but that really does not make the democratic party racist.

Ok then say that that the organisation Brian First is not a racist one.

Say that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm horrified you can swing a cat and not get on tape let alone have any semblance of free speech in Britain

wiki

There are between 4 million and 6 million CCTV surveillance cameras in the UK, according to a report from the British Security Industry Association (BSIA).

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hate speech is a crime,

Actually, hate speech is protected speech, unless delivered in an manner which is already unprotected, such as that which could be considered 'fighting words,' similar direct incitements of violence, or other unprotected speech.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

Oh you are one of those...let me guess you also often use the old "I don't care if you are "white, black [insert rainbow color here]".

I hate to break it to you but race is very real.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Earlier on you admitted to knowing nothing about Britan first but now you’re prancing around this thread like you’re a expert in the group you didn’t know existed a few hours ago.

Ahhhh you never fail to entertain!

I still don't. You have yet to convince me of your false accusations.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Actually, hate speech is protected speech, unless delivered in an manner which is already unprotected, such as that which could be considered 'fighting words,' similar direct incitements of violence, or other unprotected speech.

We're talking about the UK here. They've given up those civil liberties long ago, and without a fight to boot.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You do this on purpose i know you do.

As I said before he was the leader of Britain first Paul Golding was a member of the BNP, you obviously know all about Britain first what with you bieng so vocal in the discussion but I thought you might not know as much about Paul Golding, his involvement with the BNP and it;s policies.

Yes I do it on purpose, because it's absolute nonsense what you're doing. I know nothing about Britain First except that you lot like to call them racist, neo-nazis, KKK, for no reason save for someone called them that before you.
You are being absurd and again I assume you do it on purpose.

So what you are saying is that you openly have no idea about the topic but can make the assumption that I have no grounds to call Britain first racist based on something you just made up.

And you you accuse me of talking nonsense?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

GO ON SAY IT.

Say that.

I feel like we are going backwards here. I have asked why Brit first was "racist" and all i got was a list of policies you do not agree with and a bunch of crap about BNP

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

We're talking about the UK here. They've given up those civil liberties long ago, and without a fight to boot.

yet another misconception you cling to that one.

Are you going to admit you know nothing about that now or shall we wait until you have to later on when it becomes glaringly apparent?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That's a shame.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

GO ON SAY IT.

Say that.

I feel like we are going backwards here. I have asked why Brit first was "racist" and all i got was a list of policies you do not agree with and a bunch of crap about BNP

Well I thought the bit about the leader of BF being a member of the BNP and the glaringly racist bits of the actual BF manifesto would have given you a bit of a reason to see my point?

What more would you like me to show you?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join