It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lets all make a big deal about Trumps tweets...lets all ignore the not too distant past

news.vice.com...

Though Blumenthal was not an employee of the State Department at the time he passed along the gold conspiracy, Hillary Clinton clearly took his views seriously, and sometimes even encouraged aides to put the information to use.....

The Blumenthal memo tells a very different story. Aside from fears over the new Libyan-backed African currency, Blumenthal's sources reported to Clinton that Sarkozy was motivated by four primary concerns: Libyan oil, an opportunity to increase French influence in Northern Africa, a global stage for the French military to strut its stuff, and Sarkozy's desire to improve his domestic standing.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The following is an actual part of the BF manifesto.

" Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness."

That's completely true. members in this thread have called them KKK, neo-nazis, and a hate group, but are unable to explain why.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

You are really just proving my point...you don't like their policies, that really does not make them nazis.

So you read up on the topic you are debating yes?

So you know about the links between Britain first and the edl and bnp right?

No you don't because you know sod all about any of this and you think you can wing it by using the same old cliched routine of calling everything a nazi.

You have nothing to say about this of import because you have no idea what you are talking about do you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

" Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness."

Aren't you doing EXACTLY what they describe?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lets all make a big deal about Trumps tweets...lets all ignore the not too distant past

Not only that, but make a big deal about Trumps tweets so long as the media does, while completely ignoring the rest.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't care what you call me. Your government makes crimes and thoughts illegal, and you promote that. Enjoy that. Speech and thought are a matter of civil liberties, enshrined in the Un Declaration of rights and freedoms for a variety reasons, so I do not think you have a clue about what you're talking about.

BS fella, otherwise people wouldn't be able to post stuff that's deemed illegal, in fact they wouldn't be able to think it would they?

We're free to post whatever we like, don't get me wrong censorship is a dangerous path but as far as I know nothing has been implemented that predicts what we are to do and stop us beforehand.

So in essence this :

Your government makes crimes and thoughts illegal,

Is utter BS, it sounds like paranoid drivel.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did trump invite any Britain first people to the white house?

Cause I remember Obama inviting blm members to the whitehouse, and I can post plenty of vile racist deal they said.

I must have missed the outcrops of the people outraged in this thread about trump screaming about Obama actually going further and inviting people from groups espousing hate like blm.

Or maybe it's because it's deemed ok to hate on one particular race of people like blm seems to do.

Every single time Trump does something f'd up, this is what you're going to drag out? If nothing else, how many times can this tattered, faded, dog-eared get-of-#-free-card be used?

You're not even trying to argue that what he did was right, you're just trying to argue that something Obama did was also wrong. Okay, I'll play along. BOOOOO OBAMA! BOOOOOO! OBAMA'S A RACIST!

Now where does that leave us? Trump's still a piece of #.

In reality though, this "Obama invited BLM leaders" thing is BS anyway. Because we both know that the people he invited to the White House aren't the ones whose "vile racism" you're going to be able to quote. Instead, you'll cherry pick from the absolute worst examples you can find from among tens of millions of people who have participated in activism under the BLM banner. It doesn't matter that 99% of BLM activism isn't "vile racism" because that one time that one group said "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" (actually that wasn't BLM though) and there's that one racist "BLM leader" in Canada that you can point to.

By your own logic, the GOP is equivalent to the Nazi Party. After all, I can find some straight up Nazi ideology coming from plenty of GOPers. We can play a game if you'd like. You can post every bit of vile racism that you can find coming from somebody affiliated with BLM and I'll not only match it with similar from the GOP, I'll give you 3 examples for every 1 you come up with for BLM. Hell, I can probably do better than that.

Or you know what would be even easier? You track down things said by the people Obama invited to the White House and in turn, I'll just respond with the # that has come out of Ted Nugent's mouth? And how do you feel about Trump inviting his new pal Duerte to the White House?

I really don't understand why we need to go down this whattaboutism road though.

Oh so when Obama invited blm members, it was good ones. But trumps tweet means he endorses all of the bad things about Britain first.

What a joke.

Trump has done plenty of things to ceiticize, his relationship with the Saudis, his war escalation in syria, his enourmous spending of money, and other general jackassery. All of which I have called out.

But I'll be damned if I am going to take anyone serious that wants to cry foul over trumps tweets like this, while making all sorts of excuses for Obama cozying up to racist extreme groups in bigger ways like inviting them to the whitehouse.

It's pure partisan drivel.

If you all need help on the left coming up with real things to criticize trump for, hit me up.

But please, stop makinging asses of yourselves crying wolf over retweets when you were silent with Obama's celebrating of racists groups.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What you think I have written a manifesto that includes banning the word racism in media?

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

link   

You are really just proving my point...you don't like their policies, that really does not make them nazis.

So you read up on the topic you are debating yes?

So you know about the links between Britain first and the edl and bnp right?

No you don't because you know sod all about any of this and you think you can wing it by using the same old cliched routine of calling everything a nazi.

It's cliche because its true...I can find links from the Democratic party to the KKK but that does not make the Democrats racist.

link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

ya think?

www.independent.co.uk... ml

RACHAEL PELLS EDUCATION CORRESPONDENT
@rachaelpells
Monday 13 February 2017 11:19 GMT

More than nine in 10 UK universities are restrictive of free speech, according to a new report that raises concerns over the issue of censorship on campuses. Analysis by Spiked magazine, supported by the Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust, suggested campus censorship had increased steadily over the past three years – with a growing number of institutions actively clamping down on ideas, literature and guest speakers that are not in keeping with their own values.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What you think I have written a manifesto that includes banning the word racism in media?

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

No, i meant you just throw the label on racist on things you don't like to undermine any real discussion.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We already have a Bill of Rights too, it's called the Bill of Rights, funilly enough.

Still creepy how people with no idea about the UK, Britain First, The Royal British Legion, Poppy, Armistice, Rememberence British Fascist Parties, the type of people who turn up a Britain First protests are so desperate to claim everyone in the UK is wrong as Golding et al are not a bunch of racist, white nationalist, facist, neo-nazi #wits just because Trump tweeted them.

I'd understand it, and agree, if they claimed he had no idea and wouldn't share theirs views if he had; but denying reality for him is just plain odd.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I know you're not that thick.

Hate speech is a crime, and since everything online is recorded it takes little effort for the authorities to investigate, once evidence is found they are compelled to open up charges.

The Euros love their hate groups and calling everything racist, as far as I can tell. Their laws are Orwellian. 

Or maybe you are that thick. Human rights count for something. Or maybe you're just an obvious partisan hack?

Harassment is harassment, hate speech is hate speech. Racism is racism and all are illegal.

Don't act thick by your compelling partisan needs. It's more of a reflection of you than how common law and human rights are draconian in nature.

Again this is now the kind that of people Trump is now supporting.

It’s astounding his supporters don call this out

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

BS fella, otherwise people wouldn't be able to post stuff that's deemed illegal, in fact they wouldn't be able to think it would they?

We're free to post whatever we like, don't get me wrong censorship is a dangerous path but as far as I know nothing has been implemented that predicts what we are to do and stop us beforehand.

BS? You just said hate speech was illegal. Speech + illegal = illegal speech.

Look at this. Police arresting nine people a day in fight against web trolls.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's completely true. members in this thread have called them KKK, neo-nazis, and a hate group, but are unable to explain why.

Okk lets do this properly shall we?

Paul Golding is the leader of Britain First right? Before he was the leader of Britain first he was a member of the BNP.

Here is a bit of info from wikipedia about the BNP, you can check it on other sources if you really want to.

"The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and fascist political party in the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in Wigton, Cumbria, and its current leader is Adam Walker. A minor party, it currently has one councillor in UK local government. During its heyday in the 2000s, it had over fifty seats in local government, one seat on the London Assembly, and two Members of the European Parliament.

The BNP was formed in 1982 by John Tyndall and other former members of the National Front (NF). By Tyndall's admission, it remained ideologically identical to the NF, and took its name from that of a defunct 1960s party. During its first two decades, the BNP placed little emphasis on contesting elections, in which it did poorly, but rather focused on street marches and rallies. A growing 'moderniser' faction was frustrated by Tyndall's leadership, and ousted him in 1999. The new leader Nick Griffin sought to broaden the BNP's electoral base by moderating some of its policies, targeting concerns about rising immigration rates, and emphasising localised community campaigns. This resulted in increased electoral growth throughout the 2000s, to the extent that it became the most electorally successful far-right party in British history. Concerns regarding financial mismanagement resulted in Griffin being ousted in 2014. By this point the BNP's membership and vote share had declined dramatically, and former members had formed rival groups such as Britain First.

Ideologically positioned on the extreme or far-right of British politics, the BNP has been characterised as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists. Under Tyndall's leadership, it was more specifically regarded as Neo-Nazi. The party is ethnic nationalist, and it espouses the view that only white people should be citizens of the United Kingdom. It calls for an end to non-white migration into the UK and the removal of settled non-white populations from the country. Initially, it called for the compulsory expulsion of non-whites, although it has since advocated voluntary removals with financial incentives. It promotes biological racism and the white genocide conspiracy theory, calling for global racial separatism and condemning mixed-race relationships. Under Tyndall, the BNP emphasised anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, although Griffin switched the party's focus on to Islamophobia. It promotes economic protectionism, Euroscepticism, and a transformation away from liberal democracy, while its social policies oppose feminism, LGBT rights, and societal permissiveness.

The BNP has a highly centralised structure that gives its chairman near-total control. It established a range of sub-groups—such as a youth wing, record label, and trade union—and built links with extreme-right parties across Europe. Regarded as the most successful far-right party in British history, the BNP attracted most support from within White British working-class communities in northern and eastern England, particularly among middle-aged and elderly men. More widely, it was highly unpopular and faced much opposition from anti-fascists, religious organisations, and mainstream politicians and media. BNP members were banned from a number of professions, and polling suggested that a majority of Britons favoured the party's criminalisation."

Have a look into the history of the BNP in more depth and you will see that there is in this cas a genuie reason for the Nazi remarks, remember that this predates the modern "anything I don't like is nazi" attitude that it is so easy to use to dismiss anything you choose and has some merit to it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

scientifically racism is not real. one race on earth. technically they are right to outlaw that word.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: RAY1990

I know you're not that thick.

Hate speech is a crime, and since everything online is recorded it takes little effort for the authorities to investigate, once evidence is found they are compelled to open up charges.

The Euros love their hate groups and calling everything racist, as far as I can tell. Their laws are Orwellian. 

Or maybe you are that thick. Human rights count for something. Or maybe you're just an obvious partisan hack?

Harassment is harassment, hate speech is hate speech. Racism is racism and all are illegal.

Don't act thick by your compelling partisan needs. It's more of a reflection of you than how common law and human rights are draconian in nature.

Again this is now the kind that of people Trump is now supporting.

It’s astounding his supporters don call this out

Yep they want to ban all religions but there own, reintroduce national service, increase the military, bring back national service, control the media to suit their own needs.....

Yet people even hint at the nazi thing and a bunch of people with absolutley no understanding of the situation have a hissy fit.

Madness.

link   

Copy and paste a BNP wiki instead of a Britain First one. Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Okk lets do this properly shall we?

Paul Golding is the leader of Britain First right? Before he was the leader of Britain first he was a member of the BNP.

Here is a bit of info from wikipedia about the BNP, you can check it on other sources if you really want to.

"The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and fascist political party in the United Kingdom. It is headquartered in Wigton, Cumbria, and its current leader is Adam Walker. A minor party, it currently has one councillor in UK local government. During its heyday in the 2000s, it had over fifty seats in local government, one seat on the London Assembly, and two Members of the European Parliament.

The BNP was formed in 1982 by John Tyndall and other former members of the National Front (NF). By Tyndall's admission, it remained ideologically identical to the NF, and took its name from that of a defunct 1960s party. During its first two decades, the BNP placed little emphasis on contesting elections, in which it did poorly, but rather focused on street marches and rallies. A growing 'moderniser' faction was frustrated by Tyndall's leadership, and ousted him in 1999. The new leader Nick Griffin sought to broaden the BNP's electoral base by moderating some of its policies, targeting concerns about rising immigration rates, and emphasising localised community campaigns. This resulted in increased electoral growth throughout the 2000s, to the extent that it became the most electorally successful far-right party in British history. Concerns regarding financial mismanagement resulted in Griffin being ousted in 2014. By this point the BNP's membership and vote share had declined dramatically, and former members had formed rival groups such as Britain First.

Ideologically positioned on the extreme or far-right of British politics, the BNP has been characterised as fascist or neo-fascist by political scientists. Under Tyndall's leadership, it was more specifically regarded as Neo-Nazi. The party is ethnic nationalist, and it espouses the view that only white people should be citizens of the United Kingdom. It calls for an end to non-white migration into the UK and the removal of settled non-white populations from the country. Initially, it called for the compulsory expulsion of non-whites, although it has since advocated voluntary removals with financial incentives. It promotes biological racism and the white genocide conspiracy theory, calling for global racial separatism and condemning mixed-race relationships. Under Tyndall, the BNP emphasised anti-semitism and Holocaust denial, although Griffin switched the party's focus on to Islamophobia. It promotes economic protectionism, Euroscepticism, and a transformation away from liberal democracy, while its social policies oppose feminism, LGBT rights, and societal permissiveness.

The BNP has a highly centralised structure that gives its chairman near-total control. It established a range of sub-groups—such as a youth wing, record label, and trade union—and built links with extreme-right parties across Europe. Regarded as the most successful far-right party in British history, the BNP attracted most support from within White British working-class communities in northern and eastern England, particularly among middle-aged and elderly men. More widely, it was highly unpopular and faced much opposition from anti-fascists, religious organisations, and mainstream politicians and media. BNP members were banned from a number of professions, and polling suggested that a majority of Britons favoured the party's criminalisation."

Have a look into the history of the BNP in more depth and you will see that there is in this cas a genuie reason for the Nazi remarks, remember that this predates the modern "anything I don't like is nazi" attitude that it is so easy to use to dismiss anything you choose and has some merit to it.

So some guy left a "racist group" and started another one that is "racist" because they are associated with a "racist" group. So, once a racist always a racist?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Copy and paste a BNP wiki instead of a Britain First one. Brilliant.

You do this on purpose i know you do.

As I said before he was the leader of Britain first Paul Golding was a member of the BNP, you obviously know all about Britain first what with you bieng so vocal in the discussion but I thought you might not know as much about Paul Golding, his involvement with the BNP and it;s policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join