It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yes you could but that does not alter the fact that britain first is a hate group, they have been arrested for it, they have been proven to have lied, intimidated people made comments on social media and in public that incite hate ect.....

I would argue that it does alter the "fact". The fact being that you openly admit that all this crap you are saying could be applied to any group but Brit first is a "hate group" because you don't like them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It isn't about bashing any specific demographic. It is about maintaining the identity that fits your nation's personality. Not everyone in the world agrees with the melting pot theory, and it doesn't make them bad people for having their own ideas/beliefs.

Germany is a country for Germans. America is a country for Americans. Britain is a country for British people. This has nothing to do with race or any other vital statistic, and everything to do with assimilation and adaptation to that national identity.

For example, you can be a Latino Hawaiian Scientologist and also be an American, by living the American way of life and values.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

The poppy is a symbol that is used for charity, britain first were using the popy to raise funds for themselves based on the nations love of the poppy and the charity that uses it, they are scum for doing this. How would you feel if a political group were to sell something that represented veterans and charity but kept all the money for themselves.

Just saying something does not make it so and im having a really hard time trying to find them using the poppy to raise donations...
On a side note...don't most charities just keep the money anyways?

No its not calling something someone does not like a nazi. It is calling an organisation that was formed by members of other groups that held actual nazi type views.

Like i said, they are "nazi type views" because you don't like them. So britain first is all about gun control and exterminating all the jews?

I really can't be arsed with this as you have no idea what you are talking about and have no intention of listening or learning as you think you are right.

Use google and look at bf and where they came from, look at the history of Paul Golding its all there on the internet in plain reading.

You won't though because you have made a deision on no facts or understanding of the topic in question.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Sounds like SPLC - they like to label groups and even harass individuals they opaquely classify as "haters."

Someone should do some research, and expose them for the partisan frauds they are. Much like the London based Syrian observatory for human rights, which is ran by a handful of people that have never even been to Syria - parroting the UK's propaganda RE: Syria.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes you could but that does not alter the fact that britain first is a hate group, they have been arrested for it, they have been proven to have lied, intimidated people made comments on social media and in public that incite hate ect.....

I would argue that it does alter the "fact". The fact being that you openly admit that all this crap you are saying could be applied to any group but Brit first is a "hate group" because you don't like them.

Are you real?

Just because you keep repeqting yourself is not going to make you right you muppet?

Whatever you want to belive it is fine but having no understanding of a subject is a pretty crap standpoint.

good luck.

link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: TheMZA

Oh I see what is gong on here. They do this in america too, everything that is not liked is thrown under the label of nazi, then you just claim that "blah blah blah Nazis drank water too, just like ______" 

Didn't mean to waste your time, I thought you were trying to be taken seriously.

Nope that's not it.

It's their xenophobic nature, it's the background from which it was formed, it's their notion of who the enemy is.

It's the multiple times affiliates (avid followers) have been caught doing racist and xenophobic acts. It's their followers who commit hate crimes.

Couldn't you say this about any group and claim they are a hate group? Again, you don't like it so therefore they are a hate group.

They can and they do. The UK also arrests up to 9 online trolls a day in order to combat hate speech.

Police arresting nine people a day in fight against web trolls.

According to this article, at least half the prosecutions are dropped.

The Euros love their hate groups and calling everything racist, as far as I can tell. Their laws are Orwellian.
edit on 29-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   
So hatefull...
www.britainfirst.org...

I'll just let that do the talking

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is almost like

no
it really is not
keep trying to tag people with those labels tho

UK here. Yes it is.

They're widely accepted as violent racists. Nobody here supports them except the classic screaming skinhead Nazis. They're literally a hate group.

It's not subjective.

It's not debatable.

It's 100% fact.

He's retweeting a hate group.

I've given up trying to understand why ATS refuses to ever condemn a single thing Donnie does. It's been infiltrated by the extreme right, simple as.

Hillary Obama pizzagate uranium etc etc tears salt blah blah.

The thing is, Trump supporters continue to defend him after he supports a well known hate group.

Bottom line: he tweets a fake news, propaganda video, and they are fine with that and adamantly defend him, while decrying 'fake news' elsewhere.

We should not be surprised at this.

It's quite sad.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Are you real?

Just because you keep repeqting yourself is not going to make you right you muppet?

Whatever you want to belive it is fine but having no understanding of a subject is a pretty crap standpoint.

good luck.

When logic fails, attack character. You really did not address your own doublethink at all, can you really not see it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So nationality is key?

Or does culture play a role here?

Because speaking as a British citizen, I can attest that we have many citizens that hail from different backgrounds and cultures.

We used to hate on the Scottish, the Irish, punjabis etc etc. They were British.

Heck a curry is seen as British cuisine... See my point?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lets not look at root causes too deeply (sarc)- hahahahaha

All the while what she did to Syria catalyzed the whole maximally radicalized migrant influx situation, and then if anyone speaks out against the implications of that whole scene now today nearing the end of 2017 we're still being called "far-right ultra-national" bigoted racists.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is almost like

no
it really is not
keep trying to tag people with those labels tho

UK here. Yes it is.

They're widely accepted as violent racists. Nobody here supports them except the classic screaming skinhead Nazis. They're literally a hate group.

It's not subjective.

It's not debatable.

It's 100% fact.

He's retweeting a hate group.

I've given up trying to understand why ATS refuses to ever condemn a single thing Donnie does. It's been infiltrated by the extreme right, simple as.

Hillary Obama pizzagate uranium etc etc tears salt blah blah.

The thing is, Trump supporters continue to defend him after he supports a well known hate group.

Bottom line: he tweets a fake news, propaganda video, and they are fine with that and adamantly defend him, while decrying 'fake news' elsewhere.

We should not be surprised at this.

It's quite sad.

Exactly

Hypocrites at their finest.
edit on 29-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: For the grammatical fascists

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So hatefull...
www.britainfirst.org...

I'll just let that do the talking

you read into them then good for you, a few snippets of wisdom from the knuckle dragging morons own website.

Some "offical policies"

Introduce a total ban on abortion like that in place in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Replace the present “multi faith” religious education curriculum with a new approach that focuses predominantly on Christianity.

Greater influence of the Armed Forces in the education system, including day trips, training events and careers advise.

Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness.

Implementation of a genuine “workfare” scheme whereby work is needed in return for benefits.

Introduce the use of “chain gangs” to provide labour for national public works

Introduce a ban on foreign ownership of UK media institutions and companies

Rebuild and enlarge the Royal Navy back to previous levels

Bring back National Service and make it compulsory for 1 year for all citizens upon the completion of education

Introduce a comprehensive ban on the religion of “Islam”

Implement an American style “Bill of Rights” guaranteeing freedom of speech

See those last two there? So freedom of speech but not to religion?

It is like they came up with this after a game of football in the pub.

Utter utter morons every single one of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Are you real?

good luck.

When logic fails, attack character. You really did not address your own doublethink at all, can you really not see it?

I called you a muppet because you are acting like a muppet, you still know nothing about the subject do you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Exactly

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

hypocrisy |həˈpäkrəsē|
noun (pl. hypocrisies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I know you're not that thick.

Hate speech is a crime, and since everything online is recorded it takes little effort for the authorities to investigate, once evidence is found they are compelled to open up charges.

The Euros love their hate groups and calling everything racist, as far as I can tell. Their laws are Orwellian. 

Or maybe you are that thick. Human rights count for something. Or maybe you're just an obvious partisan hack?

Harassment is harassment, hate speech is hate speech. Racism is racism and all are illegal.

Don't act thick by your compelling partisan needs. It's more of a reflection of you than how common law and human rights are draconian in nature.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You are really just proving my point...you don't like their policies, that really does not make them nazis.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I love this thread

Watching trump supporters defending the indefensible.

Oh I can play this game to.

Great tjread, watching leftists defend Islamic extremists killing gays and others.

This is fun, isn't it!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hate speech is a crime, and since everything online is recorded it takes little effort for the authorities to investigate, once evidence is found they are compelled to open up charges.

It is a crime, yes, but it shouldn't be. The law is hokum.

Or maybe you are that thick. Human rights count for something. Or maybe you're just an obvious partisan hack?

Harassment is harassment, hate speech is hate speech. Racism is racism and all are illegal.

Don't act thick by your compelling partisan needs. It's more of a reflection of you than how common law and human rights are draconian in nature.

I don't care what you call me. Your government makes speech and thoughts illegal, and you promote that. Enjoy.

Speech and thought are a matter of civil liberties, enshrined in the Un Declaration of rights and freedoms for a variety reasons, so I do not think you have a clue about what you're talking about.
edit on 29-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The following is an actual part of the BF manifesto.

" Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness."

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join