It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Woodcarver

You know what I think is the most dangerous about that 90%? That they are so locked into these viewpoints that they are unable to imagine greater.

The people most capable of leading us won't even try. Look at the way things are....can you blame them?
who are the people who are best suited to lead us?
edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-one/11207973/The-loathsome-Britain-First-are-trying-to-hijack-the-poppy-dont-let-them.html]link[/url ]
Hijack the poppy? I read that twice and i still don’t understand it. I’m guessing the poppy has some meaning associated to veterans? And this group also uses poppies as it’s symbol?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: TheMZA
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

That is not at all what was being talked about. So a group that you don't like is using a poppy...how is that stealing money?

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.

Oh I see what is gong on here. They do this in america too, everything that is not liked is thrown under the label of nazi, then you just claim that "blah blah blah Nazis drank water too, just like ______"

Didn't mean to waste your time, I thought you were trying to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-one/11207973/The-loathsome-Britain-First-are-trying-to-hijack-the-poppy-dont-let-them.html]link[/url ]
Hijack the poppy? I read that twice and i still don’t understand it. I’m guessing the poppy has some meaning associated to veterans? And this group also uses poppies as it’s symbol?

Poppies are sold on rememberance day by the royal legion for charity.

Britain first were using the nations respect for the veterans to raise funds. They also got in trouble with a lot of different organisations for using thier images or reputation to futher their own political agenda.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nah mate.

Daffodils grew in no man's land and daffodils are sold by people who get their supply from the Royal British Legion whom use the proceeds to support veterans of war.

This group shouldn't use what amounts to a carbon copy of daffodils around the time people hold remembrance for the fallen.

Poppies?

Poppies are fine.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nah mate.

Daffodils grew in no man's land and daffodils are sold by people who get their supply from the Royal British Legion whom use the proceeds to support veterans of war.

This group shouldn't use what amounts to a carbon copy of daffodils around the time people hold remembrance for the fallen.

Poppies?

Poppies are fine.
Why are people calling them nazis for using the same flower as some other group?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Britain first were using the nations respect for the veterans to raise funds. They also got in trouble with a lot of different organisations for using thier images or reputation to futher their own political agenda.

What kind of trouble? Were they arrested?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: SprocketUK
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

That is not at all what was being talked about. So a group that you don't like is using a poppy...how is that stealing money?

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.

Oh I see what is gong on here. They do this in america too, everything that is not liked is thrown under the label of nazi, then you just claim that "blah blah blah Nazis drank water too, just like ______"

Didn't mean to waste your time, I thought you were trying to be taken seriously.

The poppy is a symbol that is used for charity, britain first were using the popy to raise funds for themselves based on the nations love of the poppy and the charity that uses it, they are scum for doing this. How would you feel if a political group were to sell something that represented veterans and charity but kept all the money for themselves.

No its not calling something someone does not like a nazi. It is calling an organisation that was formed by members of other groups that held actual nazi type views.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I win when I'm amused, which is why I bother to snap your chain periodically on Trump topics: you amuse me. I've finally found something to replace the void left when Jackass went off the air.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not for that but they have been arrested for other stuff including going into mosques and assaulting or intimidating people and other stuff.

I think the poppy thing they got told to stop and a lot of heat by the majority of the population.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not for that but they have been arrested for other stuff including going into mosques and assaulting or intimidating people and other stuff.

I think the poppy thing they got told to stop and a lot of heat by the majority of the population.
Another person posted about the mosque invasions. Didn’t BF uncover actual evidence of female genital mutilation and child grooming gangs?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You're right - things have been bad in the Netherlands for awhile

www.breitbart.com...

Dutch police hiding statistics revealing asylum seeker’s involvement in crime, even attempting to bribe journalists into ignoring the topic, it has been claimed. The national police force of the Netherlands admitted trying to cut a deal with the country’s largest newspaper, which claimed to have been offered leads and exclusive stories if they dropped a freedom of information request on the number of asylum seekers involved in crime. However, the police denied this amounted to a cover-up, claiming they wanted the figures to remain secret as they could be “misleading” to the public. They statistics have still not been published.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nope that's not it.

It's their xenophobic nature, it's the background from which it was formed, it's their notion of who the enemy is.

It's the multiple times affiliates (avid followers) have been caught doing racist and xenophobic acts. It's their followers who commit hate crimes.

They wish for a Christian institution that rules the UK for white people. They're morons.

The group is a culmination of individuals who spout hate speech, xenophobic and racist rants and are generally what you'd expect from a far-right nut job who tends to be bald and white.

Yeah, I'm Stereotyping a bit but then a five minute wander around their videos and the posts that'll be supporting them will give a good perception of the utter numpties we're dealing with here.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is almost like

no
it really is not
keep trying to tag people with those labels tho

UK here. Yes it is.

They're widely accepted as violent racists. Nobody here supports them except the classic screaming skinhead Nazis. They're literally a hate group.

It's not subjective.

It's not debatable.

It's 100% fact.

He's retweeting a hate group.

I've given up trying to understand why ATS refuses to ever condemn a single thing Donnie does. It's been infiltrated by the extreme right, simple as.

Hillary Obama pizzagate uranium etc etc tears salt blah blah.

Again another amazing post by a Brit on this thread

The thing is, Trump supporters continue to defend him after he supports a well known hate group.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The poppy is a symbol that is used for charity, britain first were using the popy to raise funds for themselves based on the nations love of the poppy and the charity that uses it, they are scum for doing this. How would you feel if a political group were to sell something that represented veterans and charity but kept all the money for themselves.

Just saying something does not make it so and im having a really hard time trying to find them using the poppy to raise donations...
On a side note...don't most charities just keep the money anyways?

No its not calling something someone does not like a nazi. It is calling an organisation that was formed by members of other groups that held actual nazi type views.

Like i said, they are "nazi type views" because you don't like them. So britain first is all about gun control and exterminating all the jews?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nope that's not it.

It's their xenophobic nature, it's the background from which it was formed, it's their notion of who the enemy is.

It's the multiple times affiliates (avid followers) have been caught doing racist and xenophobic acts. It's their followers who commit hate crimes.

Couldn't you say this about any group and claim they are a hate group? Again, you don't like it so therefore they are a hate group.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Another person posted about the mosque invasions. Didn’t BF uncover actual evidence of female genital mutilation and child grooming gangs?

Not to my knowlege, they may have claimed so but I doubt it they lie all the time.

They are a now defunct political party so it is not thier job to invade mosqes and intimidate people is it?

You can keep looking for a way around it but the one hundred percent truth is that they are a nasty buch of thugs and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

They aren't.

They want an authoritarian Britain where white nationals are only given access to services open to all the public. A nation not unlike somewhere like Zambia or South Africa under apartheid.

They dream of a fascist Britain. A Britain where nationality dictates economic and social policy. They have the slogan "Britain First" but everyone know it's "White British First" everyone else should go home.

The poppies?

That's just bad taste. Hijacking a course.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

Nope that's not it.

Couldn't you say this about any group and claim they are a hate group? Again, you don't like it so therefore they are a hate group.

Yes you could but that does not alter the fact that britain first is a hate group, they have been arrested for it, they have been proven to have lied, intimidated people made comments on social media and in public that incite hate ect.....

They are a hate group and Trump tweeted about them and agreed it really is that simple.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Not really.

A hate group requires hate.

Britain First followers tend to hate anything in Britain that isn't white and "British" by their standards. Claim to be Christians whilst hating their neighbours.

A hate group must have hate, these xenophobic muppets have plenty of hate.

See for yourself, all I see is tolerance and love.
edit on 29-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: Add video

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join