It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: SprocketUK

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Untrue, no decent human being would choose to be a Muslim.

Award goes to you for one of the most bigoted statements I've seen on ATS. And that's saying something.

Islam is a ideoligical CHOICE not a religion and not a race.

See you at my acceptance speech.

Rationalize it in whatever way makes it easy for you.

It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-one/11207973/The-loathsome-Britain-First-are-trying-to-hijack-the-poppy-dont-let-them.html]link[/url ]

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Still waiting to see one single thread in all of ATS with staunch liberals calling out Hillary...

Just one, you say?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’ll give you a heads up though...
The anti-Hillary brigade on ATS who usually welcome any thread documenting or even just speculating on any old scandal involving Hillary didn’t show up for once...
Now, maybe they just didn’t see it for once... Or... Maybe...
Just maybe it didn’t jive with their disgusting Zionist Israel First policy and for once they couldn’t say anything about Hillary’s transgression because then they would have to criticise Israel.

Can’t have that now, can we?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't see anyone losing their minds. I see a discussion where people on the left are pointing out inappropriate behavior from our President and his supporters are doing everything possible to deny that he did anything inappropriate. I see some rising emotions from this conflict, but the tweet itself is just more of the same from Trump.

Im not his supporter, and I say he didn't do anything inappropriate in this case. I also think you guys paying so much attention to his Twitter is hilarious, real life satire.

You may not take it seriously, but there are QUITE a few Trump supporters in this country who do take it seriously and gospel truth. The reason we are upset is because those people are being duped by Trump's antics and you are just standing by and laughing at us trying to clean up the narrative.

I am laughing at the 5% of the nation that thinks they need to clean up the narrative that another 5% of the nation believes.

Most of the country aren't true believers. Hell, only 1/3 of the country even cared to vote.

The sky isn't falling. It really isn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why last week two thousand indictments were drawn up and sealed and according to the geniuses here every one is for either a Clinton a Podesta a Lynch or an Obama. I

Crazy rignt?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I didn't think he could be this stupid.

You're not giving him enough credit. LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump retweeting pre-existing videos showing acts of human depravity are an issue for you but the acts themselves get **crickets** mentions in your OP?

WTF, over? Are you really that emotionally invested like your other pommy mate that you too can no longer see the forest through the trees?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: TheMZA
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.
This "Keeping Britain safe from Islam" thing they are touting is a blind, they are anti everything that isn't white, Christian, straight and normal. Hell, give them a sniff of power and half their membership would end up on their own list of undesireables.

I never called muslims a death cult, the Jihadis are though.

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.

1. That does not make one racist

2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?

So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.
Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

Done

Whoever wrote that story sure doesn’t like them. It called them neo nazi fascists and losers. It reads like an american rag called the enquirer. Way too much name calling to be a respectable paper. Very unprofessional reporting. No citations or links to criminal files. Was the group charged and convicted with anything?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Still waiting to see one single thread in all of ATS with staunch liberals calling out Hillary...

Just one, you say?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’ll give you a heads up though...
The anti-Hillary brigade on ATS who usually welcome any thread documenting or even just speculating on any old scandal involving Hillary didn’t show up for once...
Now, maybe they just didn’t see it for once... Or... Maybe...
Just maybe it didn’t jive with their disgusting Zionist Israel First policy and for once they couldn’t say anything about Hillary’s transgression because then they would have to criticise Israel.

Can’t have that now, can we?

S+F!

And I'll link it into my thread(s).

But wait, does this mean you're a "Staunch Liberal"?

I rarely see the Israel Issue fuss go on, so I've mostly just been figuring Al Qaeda still being the CIA's merc force debunks 9/11 pretext, while the GOP backed the Syria Libya blah blah so that hasn't been such a fun topic for them.

Yet after all the antiwar SCREAMING the lib's did all those Bush years I cannot ever let them live down giving Obama+Hillary a free pass on doing the same ol. You see i was screaming with them, so when their antiwar "movement" turned out to just being a partisan outrage ruse, well it makes me look like a chump too. And to that I'm most offended.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't see anyone losing their minds. I see a discussion where people on the left are pointing out inappropriate behavior from our President and his supporters are doing everything possible to deny that he did anything inappropriate. I see some rising emotions from this conflict, but the tweet itself is just more of the same from Trump.

Im not his supporter, and I say he didn't do anything inappropriate in this case. I also think you guys paying so much attention to his Twitter is hilarious, real life satire.

You may not take it seriously, but there are QUITE a few Trump supporters in this country who do take it seriously and gospel truth. The reason we are upset is because those people are being duped by Trump's antics and you are just standing by and laughing at us trying to clean up the narrative.

I am laughing at the 5% of the nation that thinks they need to clean up the narrative that another 5% of the nation believes.

Most of the country aren't true believers. Hell, only 1/3 of the country even cared to vote.

The sky isn't falling. It really isn't.

This post wins. Both sides are spinning every story to make the other look bigger and badder. Meanwhile 90% of us see those 10% as equally dangerous and misguided.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is almost like

no
it really is not
keep trying to tag people with those labels tho

UK here. Yes it is.

They're widely accepted as violent racists. Nobody here supports them except the classic screaming skinhead Nazis. They're literally a hate group.

It's not subjective.

It's not debatable.

It's 100% fact.

He's retweeting a hate group.

I've given up trying to understand why ATS refuses to ever condemn a single thing Donnie does. It's been infiltrated by the extreme right, simple as.

Hillary Obama pizzagate uranium etc etc tears salt blah blah.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You know what I think is the most dangerous about that 90%? That they are so locked into these viewpoints that they are unable to imagine greater.

The people most capable of leading us won't even try. Look at the way things are....can you blame them?

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: gortex

Trump retweeting pre-existing videos showing acts of human depravity are an issue for you but the acts themselves get **crickets** mentions in your OP?

WTF, over? Are you really that emotionally invested like your other pommy mate that you too can no longer see the forest through the trees?

The videos are from a group known for making up lies and misrepresenting footage mate, at least one of them has been proven to be nothing to do with Muslims yet claiming to be intentionally by Britain first.

link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

he passed on videos from ann coulter

no support from potus to any hate group

you are making that up

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In a nut shell, Trump posted some videos showing how dangerous some people can be, and how ideologies can go bad for some groups of people. apperently, one of them wasn’t even about a muslim, just some bully kid in denmark.

Meanwhile, half the worlds head explodes with assumptions that Trump is siding with some nazi group.

33 pages in and everybody who believes this has down right refused to post evidence of this groups abuses against anybody.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I've given up trying to understand why ATS refuses to ever condemn a single thing Donnie does. It's been infiltrated by the extreme right, simple as.

Like retweeting?

The reason why I personally refuse to condemn a single thing you lot bring up to demonize Trump is because not a single thing is condemnable. When the cure for our agony and pain is to turn off twitter, we might be a little too coddled.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Did you get out of your fema camp again ? did your communist muslim overlords forget to lock the door .

You're reusing your own snapbacks from past arguments, I see. We can postpone this until you've brainstormed some fresh insults or sought third party assistance from someone more creative if you'd like, or we can continue now. Hey, maybe make a game out of it! What Will Duke Say Next?
A. "Trumpkins"
B. Ramblings ending with "son" because: jive
C. Some projection speak involving "snowflake" and/or "triggered"
D. A nonsensical comment followed by "winning"
It's the game that's sweeping the nation!

Dude im still laughing at the last time you pointed out that you won lol, ribs stil hurt.

You won something on an anonymous web page, i just cant stop laughing.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You know what I think is the most dangerous about that 90%? That they are so locked into these viewpoints that they are unable to imagine greater.

The people most capable of leading us won't even try. Look at the way things are....can you blame them?
I think the 90% has done a fine job of moving the world forward. And while the world is becoming safer, smarter, and more organized everyday. Some people can’t live without the drama. They want to lay down on the floor spinning and kicking, crying that they are not getting what they want. The 90% are just moderate people who go to work and teach their kids that racism is wrong. 5% need racism to flourish because their survival skill is pity and handouts. That goes for all colors and creeds. No group is excluded.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I have yet to see an official source saying he wasn't, we probably never will since the attacker was a minor, but unless you have a better source I would say that assertion is still up in the air a bit

That is an extremely logical position to take.
I don’t thibk anyone would deny that.

But it does beg the questions, why would Britain First use it in their information war (rhetorical because it’s obvious), and what does it say about the Leader of the Free World’s critical thinking skills and vetting process of the information he shares?

It leads me to wonder if President Trump will spread any old information as long as it fits a narrative he believes.
That’s a dangerous game to play with so much power and influence.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nonspecific

Well if that's all true maybe do an OP documenting it, and then reference that when making allegations. Otherwise a thread like this just smacks declaring anyone whom supported the idea of Brexit as Nazi radicals.

That would give them the attention they seek but do not deserve, just as Trump has done, the ensuing media storm has done and this thread has done...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join