It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

How would you know, you have no concept of what is "decent"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Ignorant partisan people are prone to call something stupid if it does not gel with their ideology and/or stems from their perceived "opposition."

That is where you are wrong, to piss off this crowd it does not even have to oppose their ideology. Trump can feed fish and get labeled racist. Charles Manson died and somehow it got turned into a trump story.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Stupidity can be as subjective as you want.

Stupidity isn't the problem here. The problem is Trump tweeted fake news to support or enhance his reasoning on an agenda.

You're not appeasing to anyone but far-right xenophobic types by such actions.

Britain First are a bunch of disgusting twats that play on people's fear and xenophobic nature, they are racist. The president of the United States has recently tweeted their videos.

Trump is either stupid or believes this chap, regardless the action speaks louder than words.

Personally I don't know why people aren't using the ammunition, Trump tweets fake news.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.
1. That does not make one racist
2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?
So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: eisegesis

Stupidity isn't the problem here. The problem is Trump tweeted fake news to support or enhance his reasoning on an agenda.

Wait, how are those videos fake?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

a reply to: SprocketUK

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Untrue, no decent human being would choose to be a Muslim.

And only xenophobic right-wing numpties support Donald Trump?

Any idiot can play that game Metallicus, you're not that shallow are you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Award goes to you for one of the most bigoted statements I've seen on ATS. And that's saying something.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well the crutches one has been seen as a fake, the original uploader gave the background.

It's not the video itself that's fake, it exists. It's the narrative pushed along with it that's fake, a very common tactic of those scumbags BF.

C'mon SprocketUK, I really didn't need to point out the obvious did I?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

So your proof of this "racism" is Nazi propaganda? I'm really confused. By Nazi i mean literal Nazi and by literal im using the original definition of the word.

Just so im tracking here... This modern day group is racist because the nazis made some racist posters in the 40s?

So...Isis is a muslim group and they make videos of them doing horrible things (google isis propaganda videos). Is Isis racist?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Award goes to you for one of the most bigoted statements I've seen on ATS. And that's saying something.

Islam is a ideoligical CHOICE not a religion and not a race.

See you at my acceptance speech.

link   

Well the crutches one has been seen as a fake, the original uploader gave the background.

It's not the video itself that's fake, it exists. It's the narrative pushed along with it that's fake, a very common tactic of those scumbags BF.

C'mon SprocketUK, I really didn't need to point out the obvious did I?

I looked but could not find a proper answer to the question of whether the perpetrator in that video was muslim.

All I found was a reference to the courts not disclosing his religion probably because he was a juvenile.

That's a far cry from fake news. Saying he was a muslim is fake, yes, but so is saying he wasn't

link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Forget the nazi poster, just read my first sentence a couple of times and respond to that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Islam is a ideoligical CHOICE not a religion and not a race.

See you at my acceptance speech.

Was it your choice to be a bigoted moron or was that a naturally occurring phenomena?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

Ill tell you what they did do, they sold fake poppies to people who wanted to help support families of British soldiers killed or wounded in the defence of our nation and thereby stole that money from those who needed it. What can be worse than that?

1. I do not believe your story, show me an article of them selling "fake poppies"
2. Worse than that? Blowing up a subway, gang rapes, i could go on.
On a side note...what group are these soliders defending against?

Or you gonna give them a pass because, well, they cause trouble at mosques sometimes?

Pass? Pass on what? Their racism has not even been demonstrated yet. Just so we are clear, by racist do you mean actual racist or just someone you don't like?

I got no time for them and frankly, anyone that can still support them knowing what they did is every bit the anti British traitor as the gimp who supports the fool wants to kill people at a rock concert because they aren't part of the same crazed religious death cult as them.

So.... Selling poppies is racist BUT muslims are part of a "death cult". Im just trying to understand here.
edit on 29-11-2017 by TheMZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerksNot sure its totally about being gullible. There was a famous pic the other year on the anniversary of D day, a black and white pic of paras sitting in a glider and opposite the old men had been superimposed facing what appeared their younger selves. I don't know who originally came up with the image, but it was powerful and went around my twitter feed and facebook like wildfire.

Following remembrance day, it again did the rounds with all the usual suspects forwarding it, only this time, the source was an account linked to BF...I actually retweeted then had to delete it once I realised.

I just believe the President of the United States should be a little more discerning what he tweets in support of. Unless he wants to cause division and outrage, which also may be the case.

Nothing galvanizes his base like making it us vs them. Which I believe may be the purpose here.
edit on 29-11-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

In terms of BF eating up the story and regurgitating it as yet another piece of anti-islamic fuel for the fire.

It's fake news in that sense.

Trump tweeted fake news because he tweeted a Britain First video. Just like when CNN broadcasts it's fake news

Except in Britain First's case, it will be fake news. I can assume that too, I've seen their material... It's 95% bs.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Forget the nazi poster, just read my first sentence a couple of times and respond to that.

I got that part, Isis makes videos that are much worse are they racist and do they hate muslims?
Look, if you can't explain how its racist and you just want to label something racist because it offends you there is no shame in admitting that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks for putting your prejudice right out there in the open. Now we all know not to listen to to on any topic regarding Islam.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
From the Telegraph, a right wing UK broadsheet.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Their ideology is derived from actual racist groups like The National Front and the BNP from whom the rump of their membership comes.
This "Keeping Britain safe from Islam" thing they are touting is a blind, they are anti everything that isn't white, Christian, straight and normal. Hell, give them a sniff of power and half their membership would end up on their own list of undesireables.

I never called muslims a death cult, the Jihadis are though.

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Can you find that story and post it here? I think that would go a long way towards showing how bad this group is.

Done

edit on 54pWed, 29 Nov 2017 16:27:54 -060020172017-11-29T16:27:54-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join