It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good point. That's why I'm disregarding your obnoxious arrogance right now. Cya. I hope your farts smell awesome forever since you love smelling them so much.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

Lol says the guy whos on ats daily crying how is rights as a white man are being taken away, real drama queen like.

Well now, that depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is, now doesn't it?

Did you get out of your fema camp again ? did your communist muslim overlords forget to lock the door .

edit on 29-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.
1. That does not make one racist
2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.
edit on 06pWed, 29 Nov 2017 15:54:06 -060020172017-11-29T15:54:06-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: too many s's oh yessssssss

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: SprocketUK

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

You are the one erroneously citing logic, partner.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

Ok. Then tell me. Where else would Trump have gotten those two videos from? Like I said, LOGICALLY, they only came from Britain First. You can argue semantics all you want with me, but there is no other source for the videos that is as likely as Ann Coulter (she only posted one) or Britain First. It's really only those two options. When you eliminate one you are left with one left. AGAIN, that is deductive logic. 2 - 1 = 1.

See my previous reply with the example of "cats that look like Hitler" That's how I think he ended up with these pics, because either the subject was parsed by the twitter server and threw him a couple of similar pics or, the meta data pointed to the BF twitter account and twitter again offered him similar videos.

Yeah and they just all coincidentally came from the same url too, right? Being in IT, I can tell you that is a bigger leap in logic than anything I just did. Usually when an auto-search returns things that you may enjoy it isn't limited to the same url source. I don't finish watching a Youtube video and then the suggested videos list only displays videos from the user's Youtube video I just watched for instance.

What it tells me is you either are not familiar with twitter or facebook or, you are still caught up in wanting to be right despite the lack of evidence. You got no proof, I got no proof, but, I can say with absolute certainty that it is very easy to retweet something only to find out later that the original source was one you really don't want to be associated with.

Oh. I'm 100% positive Trump had no clue what he was doing when he tweeted those videos. That I am in no arguments there. My argument was that Trump got the remaining videos from Britain First after watching the one that Coulter posted on her timeline. Don't move the goal posts on me, man.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Good point. That's why I'm disregarding your obnoxious arrogance right now. Cya. I hope your farts smell awesome forever since you love smelling them so much.
Just making sure I'm reading this correctly, YOU posted THIS? lmfao 😂
edit on 29-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Does it matter ?
He retweeted her tweet , he is the President of the US , he was wrong to do it.

Yes it does bloody matter.
You are trying to make out he is a BF follower. as I already said, thousands of people every week are duped into re tweeting their stuff and actually despise the group.

I agree with you here. While I think Trump holds some prejudices based on my study of his actions and statements in the past, I believe he could care less about where what he retweets comes from. As long as it supports his views on policy.

Him being gullible enough to be duped into retweeting this (if that is what happened) is almost as bad as him supporting where the tweet came from. And I'm not entirely convinced he doesn't support what Britain First stands for, along with a lot of people here who are too scared to just come out and say it.

If Trump just believes something because it supports what he already wants to think, I see why his supporters like him. They are exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Really? This is the best a self proclaimed intellect such as yourself can muster? This?

Enjoy the weight of that Doomsday is Night sandwich board sign and if any ladies reach into their purses when you approach them while yelling at them about the coming apocalypse be cautious, they are likely grabbing their pepper spray.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My eyes were opened 10 years ago.

I was doing a course, filling in my educational blanks and met a chap from Turkey. We had some good conversations, my favourite being how he used to hunt and eat giant boar with his uncle.

I was ignorant those days, it wasn't that I believed crap like Trump recently tweeted. It was that I didn't disbelief.

I used to feel uneasy when a person who looked Muslim got on the bus too.

Sad huh?

link   

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

You are the one erroneously citing logic, partner.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

Ok. Then tell me. Where else would Trump have gotten those two videos from? Like I said, LOGICALLY, they only came from Britain First. You can argue semantics all you want with me, but there is no other source for the videos that is as likely as Ann Coulter (she only posted one) or Britain First. It's really only those two options. When you eliminate one you are left with one left. AGAIN, that is deductive logic. 2 - 1 = 1.

See my previous reply with the example of "cats that look like Hitler" That's how I think he ended up with these pics, because either the subject was parsed by the twitter server and threw him a couple of similar pics or, the meta data pointed to the BF twitter account and twitter again offered him similar videos.

Yeah and they just all coincidentally came from the same url too, right? Being in IT, I can tell you that is a bigger leap in logic than anything I just did. Usually when an auto-search returns things that you may enjoy it isn't limited to the same url source. I don't finish watching a Youtube video and then the suggested videos list only displays videos from the user's Youtube video I just watched for instance.

What it tells me is you either are not familiar with twitter or facebook or, you are still caught up in wanting to be right despite the lack of evidence. You got no proof, I got no proof, but, I can say with absolute certainty that it is very easy to retweet something only to find out later that the original source was one you really don't want to be associated with.

Oh. I'm 100% positive Trump had no clue what he was doing when he tweeted those videos. That I am in no arguments there. My argument was that Trump got the remaining videos from Britain First after watching the one that Coulter posted on her timeline. Don't move the goal posts on me, man.

And all through this argument I have contended that its more likely that twitter suggested the following vids after he re tweeted the first one. I definitely do not think he went looking on their site for them. He isn't that dumb or bad in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

This is another thing that shouldn't be Liberal vs Conservative.

If a president does something stupid, he should be called out on it.

It's because the word "stupid" is a subjective term, especially when motives aren't clear. Ignorant partisan people are prone to call something stupid if it does not gel with their ideology and/or stems from their perceived "opposition."

How the hell do appease millions of people with a single tweet? Is there some magical phrase that will instantly get everyone to agree and hold hands? Individualism naturally breeds malcontent when a single person is elected to "govern" millions of people. It's chaos theory 101.

Round and round we go...

edit on 29-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I really don't feel like your responses to me, which were basically demeaning me and my beliefs, warranted an intellectual response. Why should I bother to flex my grey muscle when you are just trolling me?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
24 pages in but I wanted to mention that at least one of the videos was totally false as the attacker was neither Muslim nor a migrant as a number of people on the first page wanted to discuss the content of the videos.
yes, that has been brought up already.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And I JUST told you that suggested searches on internet sites don't all return suggestions from the same url. That alone is what makes your account unlikely. If one of the videos came from a different url not linked to Britain First in any way, then yeah I'd agree with you, but they ALL came from the same url. They weren't found in a search engine and if you think otherwise YOU don't know how twitter or facebook work.

He likely saw Coulter's video, watched the video, then went to the website to watch a few more. He then retweeted the ones he felt would have the biggest impact. It baffles me why that train of actions is so hard for you to accept as realistic.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.
1. That does not make one racist
2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

To be blunt, the entire Britain First organisation could be thrown under busses and the country would be a slightly better place. They are Christian supremacists, sort of fascist and utterly dishonest in their actions. Any group that tries to co opt people's patriotism to defraud the charity that actually helps military veterans deserves nothing but contempt.

That's not to say I think The Donald is some sort of crazed BF fan boy, I think he just retweeted stuff without looking into where it came from very deeply.

So you can't exactly explain how its racist?
So is this britian first organization responsible for a bunch of terror attacks and rapes? I really don't know, i don't pay attention to british news.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Anyone can be a Muslim.

Untrue, no decent human being would choose to be a Muslim.

edit on 2017/11/29 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please, dear inhabitants of Trumpland, please don´t stop to defend everything your Great Leader does, says, tweets, or whatever. P L E A S E!

I read the whole thread and i was remembered why i almost completely stopped to visit threads about Trump and his actions. But the good thing is, i didn´t laugh that hard since days, so thanks dear Trump supporters for that! Makes me think about visiting such threads more often again, laughing is healthy.

And again i am remembered to the introduction/preface of the Asterix & Obelix comics, the whole world is wrong but a small group if indomitable... just with a few changes:

The year is 2017 A.C. The world is almost entirely occupied by educated and (self!-)thinking people. Well, not entirely... One small group of indomitable Trumpeteers still holds out against the rationality, intelligence, logic. And life is not easy for the thinking people which are forced to deal with the fortified non-education, non-moral and non-intelligence camps of the Trumpeteers in the overseas...

It´s exactly these Trump supporters that do their best to represent every aspect of the "bad "U"S american" as the bad "U"S american is seen by the rest of the world:

Still filled with cowboy mentality(shoot first, ask later), un- or undereducated, blind patriot defending everything the "U"S does, if good or not. With almost no knowledge of the world or anything else outside of their town borders and echo chambers, no education about the world but only about the "U"S. I mean, people that think Belgium is a city and Germany a dirtwhole, if a terror attack happens in France...

Really, there was on of them in this thread here, that needed to beg for people to post the said videos, 15 pages long. Using an internet device to post comments. Not able to find these videos for 15 pages. There are some that never heard of Britain First but defended them. OK, if you´re a blind following rightwinger(like the germans before and in the third reich), then i guess you will need to defend them. And if you´re a Trumpeteer, you have to defend every of the Great Leaders "well thought out" actions. It´s not logical, but if you switch off most of your brain cells, it`s kind of understandable. Blind following supporters will blindly support, till the bitter end. I am german, i know what i am talking about!

As an at least a bit educated person, living outside of the "U"SA, i can´t that take that whole Trump thing and the "U"SA not serious anymore. And after a while you´re just not interested anymore in that nonsense coming from the new world. You just bypass it, smile and laugh about it and don´t care about it anymore, because no thinking human outside of the "U"SA can take all that serious anymore.

It´s like being in the zoo, watching the monkeys for hours and it´s funny. But after a while it get´s boring, then you leave the zoo and do something useful with your time! OK, i care about the monkeys in the zoo even if i left the zoo, the difference to the whole Trump/"America" situation, i don´t care for anything anymore that is coming from Trump, from his supporters and almost everything coming from the overseas. Even if the "U"S thinks it´s so great and so important for the world, believe me, in reality it is not.

It´s like:
Let the cowboys destroy themselves, like they do now. Sad for the thinking and rational acting majority in the "U"S, but these are the effects of all that stupid Trump/"America" crap for still sane people outside of the "U"SA, that at least are a bit educated.

Since the interwebs the whole world knows about the real face of the "U"S, not only the "conspiracy theorists" anymore. About spying on "friends, partners" and everybody else, about all the dirty foreign politics like hidden or open regime changes, about destabilizing whole parts of the earth. Direct(midle east, for example) and indirect(refugee stream to europe). About covering the whole earth with it´s military and it´s listening stations. About "shoot first, ask later" and "who is not with us, is against us". Just a few examples of why it´s not hard to see the "U"SA not as the "hero" anymore, that it made itself via Hollywood and Co for decades. And then there is China, the new worlds superpower, so the "U"S is becoming very uninteresting, more and more.

But it all wouldn´t be like this without the "U"SA disgracing itself, via the Trump oligarchy and parts of the population(cunningly exactly those people that have to suffer from this oligarchy first) defending it. The problem is that the smaller part of the "U"S population, the Trumpeteers, rightwingers, neonazis, rednecks, white supremacists, KKK members, blind nationalists and blind patriots, are louder than the rational thinking people. Reminds me a bit to dogs, the smaller the dog, the louder and more often it barks. You hear that from around the corner and think: Wow, must be a huge crowd of dangerous dogs around the corner. When you look around that corner you only see five Dachshunds, doing their best to appear as dangerious and to be taken serious.

It´s really nothing but ridicolous anymore, and coming back into this mudpit just confirmed all that.
I am asking myself who is paying for those the Great Leaders defending Trumpeteers here on ATS, for being stupid and showing it to the whole world. I hope it is enough for that! It just can be money, paid trolls, otherwise i would think what it´s in the drinking water, in the overseas. That people can become that idiotic and self-destructive.

It`s funny to watch from the outside how these "alleged patriots" defend the one who is destroying their nation right now, with fullspeed.

Again, thank you, Trumpeteers, for being Trumpeteers. You are used to laugh about, as bad examples and to show how far stupidity can go.

And now i let the "U"S be "U"S again, let Trump and his feeble-mindedness alone again, let his supporters suport him, i laughed enough for today!

The whole world is wrong but a little group of...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerksNot sure its totally about being gullible. There was a famous pic the other year on the anniversary of D day, a black and white pic of paras sitting in a glider and opposite the old men had been superimposed facing what appeared their younger selves. I don't know who originally came up with the image, but it was powerful and went around my twitter feed and facebook like wildfire.

Following remembrance day, it again did the rounds with all the usual suspects forwarding it, only this time, the source was an account linked to BF...I actually retweeted then had to delete it once I realised.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pretty soon they will declare Trump as being the second coming of Christ and that we are all the Anti-Christ

He shall smite us all in a orange rage!

Well he's just starting...he's opening a new WH....sorry the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

link   
a reply to: TheMZA

The reason for it is because the videos try to make muslims look like they are all a bunch of animals and should be treated as such.
It's been done before, with various results

Here's an example from the last century

Says : He is to blame for the war

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Did you get out of your fema camp again ? did your communist muslim overlords forget to lock the door .

You're reusing your own snapbacks from past arguments, I see. We can postpone this until you've brainstormed some fresh insults or sought third party assistance from someone more creative if you'd like, or we can continue now. Hey, maybe make a game out of it! What Will Duke Say Next?
A. "Trumpkins"
B. Ramblings ending with "son" because: jive
C. Some projection speak involving "snowflake" and/or "triggered"
D. A nonsensical comment followed by "winning"
It's the game that's sweeping the nation!

edit on 29-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join