It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
make sure to fondle his ball$$ too

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: SprocketUK

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

You are the one erroneously citing logic, partner.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

Ok. Then tell me. Where else would Trump have gotten those two videos from? Like I said, LOGICALLY, they only came from Britain First. You can argue semantics all you want with me, but there is no other source for the videos that is as likely as Ann Coulter (she only posted one) or Britain First. It's really only those two options. When you eliminate one you are left with one left. AGAIN, that is deductive logic. 2 - 1 = 1.

See my previous reply with the example of "cats that look like Hitler" That's how I think he ended up with these pics, because either the subject was parsed by the twitter server and threw him a couple of similar pics or, the meta data pointed to the BF twitter account and twitter again offered him similar videos.

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

When ever I try to explain the psychological science behind all this political science we're all always so whipped up about, everyone seems to scatter.

The Boogeyman though its inside each and every one of us: the primal urges inherent in human nature. Group psychology is when we ALL become the most alike. These urges work from underneath our ideologies, our attitudes.

The same social psychological 'beasties' lurk within all of us, and if everyone would start actually looking at them head on we'd all see how much we're all alike. While in deliberately avoiding such topics and introspections, while screaming about the group behavior of others, is like intentionally committing to being brazen hypocrites.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is another thing that shouldn't be Liberal vs Conservative.

If a president does something stupid, he should be called out on it. I don't see why you should be labeled a liberal for not thinking trump is very bright and wondering why trump is taking away our freedoms (net neutrality) and making things better for billionaires and corporations than the average american.

For the record I voted libertarian last election.

link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

Then it might have been smart of you to have done a little reading up on them before you supported Trump retweeting their videos.

I did, none of which makes them deserving of the term neo-Nazi, which leads me to believe you’re merely repeating nonsense, and slandering people in the process.

Nah they're listed as a neo-nazi group and Party. A few members who self identify as neo-nazis have attempted terrorist attacks in the UK. Thomas Mair yelled their name when he assasinated politician Jo Cox.

Golding, was a member of National Front and set Britain First up after NF terrorist attacks meant they were losing support.

Pretty sure Fransen is in jail, or soon will be following her recent antics in Ireland too.

/not intended as an attack at you, just insight from on the ground in the UK. They're commonly seen as neo-nazi/far-right in public opinion, they're a bad joke.

fansen is not in jail but both her and golding have been arrested several time for bf antics.

I think golding went down last year for a violent assault.

link   

originally posted by: TheMZA
Can anyone please explain to me why Trump retweeting videos of muslims is "racist"

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

Lol says the guy whos on ats daily crying how is rights as a white man are being taken away, real drama queen like.
Careful, we can dance the jig all day sugar, but you going after burdman is ill advised, considering your current mental output that isn't wise.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh, why not?

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I get it and I may have been a bit flippant

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

Lol says the guy whos on ats daily crying how is rights as a white man are being taken away, real drama queen like.
Careful, we can dance the jig all day sugar, but you going after burdman is ill advised, considering your current mental amptitude, that isn't wise.

Lol again with the whole where special people fear us lol. Nobody cares, sorry i lied trump cares he told me.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

Ok. Then tell me. Where else would Trump have gotten those two videos from? Like I said, LOGICALLY, they only came from Britain First. You can argue semantics all you want with me, but there is no other source for the videos that is as likely as Ann Coulter (she only posted one) or Britain First. It's really only those two options. When you eliminate one you are left with one left. AGAIN, that is deductive logic. 2 - 1 = 1.

See my previous reply with the example of "cats that look like Hitler" That's how I think he ended up with these pics, because either the subject was parsed by the twitter server and threw him a couple of similar pics or, the meta data pointed to the BF twitter account and twitter again offered him similar videos.

Yeah and they just all coincidentally came from the same url too, right? Being in IT, I can tell you that is a bigger leap in logic than anything I just did. Usually when an auto-search returns things that you may enjoy it isn't limited to the same url source. I don't finish watching a Youtube video and then the suggested videos list only displays videos from the user's Youtube account I just watched for instance.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I go to Pizza Hut with a Muslim who came here from Iran (he is white too) during my lunch break and he eats pepperoni, bacon, sausage, and pretty much any other meat pizza on the lunch buffet.

I know a Muslim I used to work with who ate pork, only when nobody was looking though.

He used to serve alcohol too, though he'd protest this sometimes, mainly because he hated serving.

Their was a few Muslims there actually, of all colours. I always noticed the human came first though, most people would never assume religion. They'd have been way off mark.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Careful, we can dance the jig all day sugar, but you going after burdman is ill advised, considering your current mental amptitude, that isn't wise.

Lol again with the whole where special people fear us lol. Nobody cares, sorry i lied trump cares he told me.
Thats good, very good job! Trump does care about us, glad you're being truthful for once.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Thats good, very good job! Trump does care about us, glad you're being truthful for once.

You probably really believe that bit, that he cares.

link   

Yeah and they just all coincidentally came from the same url too, right? Being in IT, I can tell you that is a bigger leap in logic than anything I just did. Usually when an auto-search returns things that you may enjoy it isn't limited to the same url source. I don't finish watching a Youtube video and then the suggested videos list only displays videos from the user's Youtube video I just watched for instance.

What it tells me is you either are not familiar with twitter or facebook or, you are still caught up in wanting to be right despite the lack of evidence. You got no proof, I got no proof, but, I can say with absolute certainty that it is very easy to retweet something only to find out later that the original source was one you really don't want to be associated with.

link   

you are just standing by and laughing at us.

My compliments. This is the most accurate, truthful, and well thought out snippet I've seen from you in some time. Yes, we're laughing our asses off at you... what does that tell you about your positions and never ending outrage?

Well it tells me that you are too busy being arrogant and condescending to actually listen and think that you may be in the wrong here. That's all it tells me.

One can only listen to obviously paranoid, delusional, confused ramblings so long before one tires of it and realizes they're not dealing with very intelligent people, KS. It isn't arrogant to disregard the town drunk or the local doomsday corner preacher, it's common sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

The source is a neo nazy group in england. Easy peasy.

I'm sorry but that does not cut it.
1. That does not make one racist
2. The word "nazi" and its derivatives have been so abused that it does not mean anything to me anymore. Now i have to take the time to realize if the subject wants to throw (((people))) in an oven or if the subject is not liked by the author. I don't want to take the time to find out, mostly because i don't care.

link   

Well now, that depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is, now doesn't it?

link   

You probably really believe that bit, that he cares.

Yeah, I do. Human beings are compassionate beings, regardless of social stratification, its within the nature of Man to help each other.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah my muslim buddy loves vodka as he's told me. Moderate muslims can exist too, and just like moderate Christians, they can easily defy the weird customs laws that are hard coded into their books.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join