It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

Then it might have been smart of you to have done a little reading up on them before you supported Trump retweeting their videos.

I did, none of which makes them deserving of the term neo-Nazi, which leads me to believe you’re merely repeating nonsense, and slandering people in the process.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: gortex

The Obamunnist's.

That's a new one.
I gotta start keeping a list of the amount of ridiculous names and -isms / -ists people have for anything between Liberal center to Anarchist / political communism. They just keep piling up.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

I don't know about that, but when he does things like this it does result in it becoming reasonable to associate Trump and his base with white nationalist movements.

Not sure why someone would defend that.

White nationalist? According to their Wikipedia, they recognize patriots of all colours.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Liberal Debate 101

LesMisanthrope: sober, cogent points
Liberals: Nazi racist

-Chris
edit on 29-11-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Quadrivium
So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Pretty crazy isn't it.
They in no way want to discuss the horrible things done in the actual videos.

Being anti-trump fills in the gaping hole where their morals would otherwise be. .

As another member just pointed out when Jo Cox was murdered her killer was shouting out Britain First in a direct reference to that group which he had links to.

So Trump has just sent out a tweet that is supporting this disgusting organisation.

Yet its our morals that are being called into question.

You might want to take a look at your own moral compass because it seems to be broken.

Yes, gaping hole. Being anti-trump is the only morality you folks can muster.

+14 more 
link   

Then it might have been smart of you to have done a little reading up on them before you supported Trump retweeting their videos.

I did, none of which makes them deserving of the term neo-Nazi, which leads me to believe you’re merely repeating nonsense, and slandering people in the process.

No you didn't!!!

You just literally said on the previous page that...

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Try researching somewhere other than the Britain First website then.

"Britain First's deputy leader has been arrested for violating the terms of her bail after embarking on a far-right tour of Europe during which she appeared on a neo-Nazi radio show"

Even just the fricking wiki page can tell you they are a neo-Nazi organisation man. Come on.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Avoid the question why don't you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No you didn't!!!

Why do you call them neo-Nazi? Are they anti-semites? Do they deny the holocaust?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Try researching somewhere other than the Britain First website then.

"Britain First's deputy leader has been arrested for violating the terms of her bail after embarking on a far-right tour of Europe during which she appeared on a neo-Nazi radio show"

Even just the fricking wiki page can tell you they are a neo-Nazi organisation man. Come on.

What makes them new-Nazi? Do they deny the holocaust? Is it anti-semitism?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule
Yes because previous presidents have always made it a point to quote or today reference white supremists groups...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

I don't know about that, but when he does things like this it does result in it becoming reasonable to associate Trump and his base with white nationalist movements.

White nationalist? According to their Wikipedia, they recognize patriots of all colours.

I said "things like this". This is not the first time Trump has retweeted content from known racists, white nationalists, anti-multiculturalists, etc.

Again, not sure how people can defend this stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I like this "the country is doing fine" approach of full blown denial but the "I'm in Texas" phrase nailed it for me. It's like "I'm with stupid" but a tad more precise, which is awesome.

Also, who do you think you are? Outrageous thread, where are the mods? Hail Trump!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Can someone embed some of these britain first videos, so we can judge whether they are guilty of nazi-esque rhetoric?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I said "things like this". This is not the first time Trump has retweeted content from known racists, white nationalists, anti-multiculturalists, etc.

Again, not sure how people can defend this stuff.

Do you think he looks them up and researches who they are?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

MAGA, Moscow Agent Golfing Again. These trump supporters are the most ignorant people on the planet. Let me quote CNN Anderson Cooper, "he could take a dump on his desk, and you would still defend him." Its ridiculous. trump is a racist idiot. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, Tick Toc trump!!!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No you didn't!!!

Why do you call them neo-Nazi? Are they anti-semites? Do they deny the holocaust?

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM..... by your own admission!

Their founders previously were part of the national front, Britain First was just a attempt to try to give the national front a legitimate political platform. Its a pig in a dress.

Paul Golding, their founder was National Front (who yes at times denied the holocaust), he was sent to prison last year!

This Jayda Fransen was EDL and was also arrested last year.

Thomas Mair shouted out "Britain First" as he stabbed Jo Cox

Trump has just retweeted them, supporting Britain First.

edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Can someone embed some of these britain first videos, so we can judge whether they are guilty of nazi-esque rhetoric?

They don’t even know why they are calling them neo-nazis, unless they are simply repeating someone else’s stupidities.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No you didn't!!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM..... by your own admission!

Their founders previously were part of the national front, Britain First was just a attempt to try to give the national front a legitimate political platform. Its a pig in a dress.

Paul Golding, their founder was National Front, he was sent to prison last year!

This Jayda Fransen was EDL and was also arrested last year.

Thomas Mair shouted out "Britain First" as he stabbed Jo Cox

Trump has just retweeted them, supporting Britain First.

In other words you do not know why you call them neo-nazis. You have no clue why you use the words you do.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If one finds this group to be far right, does that mean this post is far left?

Because of this post, i went to the site

www.britainfirst.org...

and checked out this group

There is a petition against the BBC for only looking to hire non-whites. Judging people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character, how is that bad? Do people in the UK acturally support the BBC doing this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join