It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't see anyone losing their minds. I see a discussion where people on the left are pointing out inappropriate behavior from our President and his supporters are doing everything possible to deny that he did anything inappropriate. I see some rising emotions from this conflict, but the tweet itself is just more of the same from Trump.

I see a discussion where people on the right are asking for proof of the OP's claims, yet they can't be provided. You personally told me he retweeted Ann Coulter, then the OP gets on and says he retweeted someone else. It would be nice if you guys could at least stick to the same story line if you're gonna just assume things and claim them as facts.

If you don't see evidence of the OP's claims then you don't want to see them. I've posted both Trump and Ann Coulter's twitter in this thread. These things were tweeted. Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the possibility of these videos being fake as justified to sell Trump's narrative. I ALSO posted a link to that story as well.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: Pointless to even try

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

You are the one erroneously citing logic, partner.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Dont wait for anyone, make you own thread! That's what I do, when not out trawling threads trying to keep people honest (with themselves).

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

You are the one erroneously citing logic, partner.

I never called you thick, I just said you were not being logical. You know there is an actual, academic framework for constructing a logical argument, right? If you had used that you would have seen that your conclusion was fallacious and either changed it or taken a different tack. No one forced you to go down that route, you did it yourself.
For what its worth, I don't think you are stupid, I just think maybe you got a bit caught up in the argument to think through what you wrote

Ok. Then tell me. Where else would Trump have gotten those two videos from? Like I said, LOGICALLY, they only came from Britain First. You can argue semantics all you want with me, but there is no other source for the videos that is as likely as Ann Coulter (she only posted one) or Britain First. It's really only those two options. When you eliminate one you are left with one left. AGAIN, that is deductive logic. 2 - 1 = 1.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Crap like this is why Trump worshipers are so easily stereotyped. Normally I don't believe in stereotypes but you guys are just adorable.

#Winning just like Charlie Sheen after his HIV diagnosis.
Literally makes no sense, stay on topic.

We're discussing why liberals are crying over Trumps tweets, its amusing to watch the meltdowns.

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I know white Muslims.

Muslims that's ate bacon and drank alcohol. I could be a Catholic too if I repent.

Just because Islam doesn't want pig eaters and alcohol drinkers it doesn't mean they'll turn away those that had, you probably already know that though

Islam like many other religions requires a few thing of you too. Not you personally obviously... Anyone aspiring to be a Muslim.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying

otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Crap like this is why Trump worshipers are so easily stereotyped. Normally I don't believe in stereotypes but you guys are just adorable.

We're discussing why liberals are crying over Trumps tweets, its amusing to watch the meltdowns.

This right here here is why the world loves and hates the trump win, made the closet pieces of # come out in droves.

Yeah no kidding, just wish all the liberals went back into their closets.

Psst, your closet is open.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

now you are just lying

otherwise you are a liar

laugh away

Triggered I see!

I thought i was a commie, can you make up your mind lol.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

the boogeyman

Which one? SJWs, blacks or refugees?

link   

you are just standing by and laughing at us.

My compliments. This is the most accurate, truthful, and well thought out snippet I've seen from you in some time. Yes, we're laughing our asses off at you... what does that tell you about your positions and never ending outrage?
edit on 29-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: links234

Dont wait for anyone, make you own thread! That's what I do, when not out trawling threads trying to keep people honest (with themselves).

I commend you on that endeavor, but many of these posters have to come to terms with themselves first.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

now you are just lying

otherwise you are a liar

laugh away

Triggered I see!

In all honesty, I never called you a commie. Citation please.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My compliments. This is the most accurate, truthful, and well thought out snippet I've seen from you in some time. Yes, we're laughing our asses off at you... what does that tell you about your positions and never ending outrage?
THIS WAS EPIC

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

now you are just lying

otherwise you are a liar

laugh away

Triggered I see!

Oh sorry, i skipped a step, thats usualy comes after i said i never voted liberal.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I go to Pizza Hut with a Muslim who came here from Iran (he is white too) during my lunch break and he eats pepperoni, bacon, sausage, and pretty much any other meat pizza on the lunch buffet.

link   

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

link   

now you are just lying

otherwise you are a liar

laugh away

Triggered I see!

Oh sorry, i skipped a step, thats usualy comes after i said i never voted liberal.
Ah I see, oh those steps!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well it tells me that you are too busy being arrogant and condescending to actually listen and think that you may be in the wrong here. That's all it tells me.

link   

We have seen a real uptick in anti-Trump rehtoric since he won. I guess I can appreciate the world's expression of gratitude for exposing who this world's dangerous, hateful, childish malcontents are...

Lol says the guy whos on ats daily crying how is rights as a white man are being taken away, real drama queen like.

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Arnie123

I can confidently say that all the people I know here in the UK are still horrified that such a massively unqualified, ignorant, rude, bigoted, misogynistic, racist, orange cheeto is your President.

I can confidently tell you (being from the U.K. myself) that you clearly do not know many people

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join