It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
My dog is more logical than you.

Oh boy an ad hominem. Now I know you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm done. You're a troll. Nothing more. I'm going to not even read whatever you typed after this as I don't care anymore. You aren't worth responding to further.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours πŸ˜™

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol πŸ˜‹

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Crap like this is why Trump worshipers are so easily stereotyped. Normally I don't believe in stereotypes but you guys are just adorable.

#Winning just like Charlie Sheen after his HIV diagnosis.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Whatever was in these videos that President Trump retweeted has made CNN fill up its website with material demanding that President Trump be impeached.

For CNN to go ballistic like this is a compliment of the highest order!

I hope he finds some material tonight to make their heads literally explode tomorrow.

link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: SprocketUK

Stereotyping people gets you into a right muddle at times.

Anyone can be a Muslim.

No they cant.

Not until the mosque starts selling bacon butties and Guiness after Friday prayers.
The post you replied to was itself a reply to someone trying to use bare percentages of total population as a reasonable guide to identifying the purported religion of the one person in the video as you know very well

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Suuuure you do. Lol.

link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Kid looked arabic.

It almost looked like some lame fight clip like you'd see in Bum Fights. Until he started kicking him.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When Gaddafi's security forces opened fire on unarmed protesters then yes, the vacuum was a necessity. It's very rarely a good outcome but, in the singular case of Libya it had to happen one way or another.

link   

There you go though. Even if he were Muslim, you yourself have stated that he's not the norm. So the fact that the video is being used to push an anti-Islam narrative is very much in line with the Britain First platform.
edit on 11/29/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Suuuure you do. Lol.

Here you go:

Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC

A decade of exotic, deliberate focused research and debate to be able to make that one. Worked on it for days. Got 11 total flags; not even enough comments to make the front page (which is what really matters).

Like I said: THE BOOGEYMAN.
edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SprocketUK
My dog is more logical than you.

Oh boy an ad hominem. Now I know you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm done. You're a troll. Nothing more. I'm going to not even read whatever you typed after this as I don't care anymore. You aren't worth responding to further.

Convenient that and, not at all unexpected.
I am not your enemy hell I didn't even have a vote in who was president, I despise the Britain First group, I just like a bit of honesty in my ATS. Is that so bad? We can all go on the Fox, CNN, Daily Wail or Guardian website forums if we want unadulterated propaganda without any hint of honesty.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yeah he is, moroccan i believe. But so what, douchebags come in all sizes and colours

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You want honesty? Look at yourself first. Insulting my intelligence isn't the way to get it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

You are responding well to your media conditioning

I haven't even been shampooed yet fella.

Does it over get boring saying the same 4 adjectives over and over?Β 

Apologies for my lack of vocabulary, I'll dig into the thesaurus and try harder... The shoe fits though.

I am glad your re-educators stopped having you guys use the word "deplorable" as much as possible.

Ahhh another assumption

Not to matter, I'm English though so the education is a bit different... Shame I didn't finish it though, well not on "their" time.

Ask questions instead of assuming, you won't come over as a brainwashed dimwit spouting out popular words and reaffirming your perception.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well he's a racist scumbag there's also the fact that every time another shoe is about to drop in his treason investigation he posts inflammatory crap to sway the headlines.

Maybe more indictments are due this week.

K~
Always like to see you speak about racists. As long as their rednecks. Stay classy sport.

link   

And this is why anti-Islam sentiment gets conflated with racism. Kid looks Arabic so he must be Muslim. Let's just ignore all the other religions that people from the Middle East subscribe to.

link   

I kinda wanted to discuss this Arab Spring bit but the thread is moving way too fast. Any day of the week though, I'm going to side with the people who overthrew their dictators in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Tunisia and the rest of the North African countries.

Again, feel free to reply but we're in the midst of a dozen other conversations so I'm probably not going to see it or reply.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There you go though. Even if he were Muslim, you yourself have stated that he's not the norm. So the fact that the video is being used to push an anti-Islam narrative is very much in line with the Britain First platform.

Its totally their platform, and, more than that its the same sort of thing that Geert Wilders will post. He is right wing but not like those BF fools.

Some communities have an integration problem. Denying it is just silly. I live in a fairly small, out of the way place and the muslims I know are either from work or the local shops and suchlike. I don't know any of the unemployed, in a gang types, but for a lot of people, that is all they know isn't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

They do. Tribalists come in all flavors as all Homo sapiens are genetically pre-disposed to the "Primal Tribalist Urge" ( except for the likes of bonafide psychopaths).

This goes double for youngsters.

And quadruple for Identity Politricksters.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I sincerely know nothing of β€œBritain First”.

Then it might have been smart of you to have done a little reading up on them before you supported Trump retweeting their videos.

I did, none of which makes them deserving of the term neo-Nazi, which leads me to believe you’re merely repeating nonsense, and slandering people in the process.

Nah they're listed as a neo-nazi group and Party. A few members who self identify as neo-nazis have attempted terrorist attacks in the UK. Thomas Mair yelled their name when he assasinated politician Jo Cox.

Golding, was a member of National Front and set Britain First up after NF terrorist attacks meant they were losing support.

Pretty sure Fransen is in jail, or soon will be following her recent antics in Ireland too.

/not intended as an attack at you, just insight from on the ground in the UK. They're commonly seen as neo-nazi/far-right in public opinion, they're a bad joke.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours πŸ˜™

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol πŸ˜‹

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Crap like this is why Trump worshipers are so easily stereotyped. Normally I don't believe in stereotypes but you guys are just adorable.

#Winning just like Charlie Sheen after his HIV diagnosis.
Literally makes no sense, stay on topic.

We're discussing why liberals are crying over Trumps tweets, its amusing to watch the meltdowns.

You can keep Sheen and his aids for yourself.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join