It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

So we should just assume he is for... reasons.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I love this thread

Watching trump supporters defending the indefensible.

What is wrong with being a far-right nationalist?

I don't know anything about these people, but I am a nationalist and while I don't see myself as far-right a liberal like you might.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

Britain first are very devious, they word things in such a way that they do not show thier true colours.

One other thing they do is trick people into sharing and promoting thier group by using seeminglt innocent memes. So they put up pictures of a plate of fish and chips saying who loves fish and chips like our page if you do or similar.

When you get down to the bones of it they are at heart a violent and xenophobic bunch of thugs hiding behind the illusion of national pride.

Scum.
I see a lot of people claiming this, but nobody wanting to post evidence. Are they beating people up? Are they kiliing people?

Why bother those defending trump will ignore it anyway.

I can give you lods of anecdotal evidence give you links to articles and groups but it's pointless.

Most people in the UK are aware of what they are like and as I said before all the info is out there if anyone wants to look for it.

I got banned from their page for arguing with members who were encouraging people to cover live pigs in tar, set them on fire and release them into muslim prmary schools. This is the kind of mentality you are looking at with this group.
Post some of this stuff. I want to see it. I don’t want antecdotal stories.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: gortex

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

He retweeted Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of Britain First

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

He retweeted both sources. Coulter only retweeted one video. Trump added an additional two videos to his tweets that came from Britain First. So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too.

you got a source for that?

Ann Coulter's twitter. One video.

A source for him going to the Britain First site and posting the vids from there?

Why do I need that? Where else would he have gotten them from? Simple deductive reasoning shows that if they didn't come from Ann Coulter's twitter then they came from Britain First. Do you think he just randomly guessed the url's of those videos before putting them in his Twitter or something? Or are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing here? I'm guessing it is the latter.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So we should just assume he is for... reasons.

Of course not, but neither can you say "Oh its all a lie he definitely isn't." Can you?

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I love this thread

What is indefensible? Sharing a Tweet?

ROFLMAO....its like Trey and Matt wrote this season of reality or something. Next thing you know we will send Ethopians to live on Marklar.

It's nice this time of year.

link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait...are you saying the Arab Spring was a bad thing?

I think the CIA and Hillary having a hand in it is a very dubious claim but, it wasn't a bad thing.

What good came of it?

WHERE?

WHEN?

Dubious claim? Check out that thread it just goes without saying:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus in my recent follow up I've nailed it to the wall with the Google angle:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slam dunk.

And yet, everyone that supposedly loves Muslim's dont even care that Hillary + Obama's actions were as hard on the ME as Bush's ever was.

Which lead to this refugee situation going super nova.

And now if anyone calls out the barbarism front within it then we're labelled "far-right ultra-nationalists" (racist xenophobic bigots).

I'll tell ya, if you dont want the Muslim's to be pissed when they get there / here, just giving them a pass isnt the way to do it. ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THOSE WHO BLEW UP THEIR COUNTY IS.

When Bush did it and you all screamed I was there screaming with you. When Hillary did it your team has done nothing but scream at me for screaming at her.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I love this thread

What is indefensible? Sharing a Tweet?

ROFLMAO....its like Trey and Matt wrote this season of reality or something. Next thing you know we will send Ethopians to live on Marklar.

Sharing a tweet for a video (that is a lie) all to promote Muslim hatred is the same as South Park sarcasm? I think I've missed a few steps in your logic chain there, man.

No, everyone losing their collective minds over what happens on social media is the same as south park satire. I swear to God, if a war could really be started over Twitter, i'd happily check out of this existence and move on with whatever does (or doesn't) come next.

RE: the video being a lie, ill need to see some support for that. Since you have no way of knowing his motives, Ill not ask for a source on that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

He retweeted both sources. Coulter only retweeted one video. Trump added an additional two videos to his tweets that came from Britain First. So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too.

A source for him going to the Britain First site and posting the vids from there?

Why do I need that? Where else would he have gotten them from? Simple deductive reasoning shows that if they didn't come from Ann Coulter's twitter then they came from Britain First. Do you think he just randomly guessed the url's of those videos before putting them in his Twitter or something? Or are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing here? I'm guessing it is the latter.

You need to do it because you made the allegation that this is what he did.

I quote

"So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too."

So you can either show how you came to that conclusion or admit you made stuff up to try and win an argument on the internet.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did trump invite any Britain first people to the white house?

Cause I remember Obama inviting blm members to the whitehouse, and I can post plenty of vile racist deal they said.

I must have missed the outcrops of the people outraged in this thread about trump screaming about Obama actually going further and inviting people from groups espousing hate like blm.

Or maybe it's because it's deemed ok to hate on one particular race of people like blm seems to do.

Every single time Trump does something f'd up, this is what you're going to drag out? If nothing else, how many times can this tattered, faded, dog-eared get-of-#-free-card be used?

You're not even trying to argue that what he did was right, you're just trying to argue that something Obama did was also wrong. Okay, I'll play along. BOOOOO OBAMA! BOOOOOO! OBAMA'S A RACIST!

Now where does that leave us? Trump's still a piece of #.

In reality though, this "Obama invited BLM leaders" thing is BS anyway. Because we both know that the people he invited to the White House aren't the ones whose "vile racism" you're going to be able to quote. Instead, you'll cherry pick from the absolute worst examples you can find from among tens of millions of people who have participated in activism under the BLM banner. It doesn't matter that 99% of BLM activism isn't "vile racism" because that one time that one group said "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" (actually that wasn't BLM though) and there's that one racist "BLM leader" in Canada that you can point to.

By your own logic, the GOP is equivalent to the Nazi Party. After all, I can find some straight up Nazi ideology coming from plenty of GOPers. We can play a game if you'd like. You can post every bit of vile racism that you can find coming from somebody affiliated with BLM and I'll not only match it with similar from the GOP, I'll give you 3 examples for every 1 you come up with for BLM. Hell, I can probably do better than that.

Or you know what would be even easier? You track down things said by the people Obama invited to the White House and in turn, I'll just respond with the # that has come out of Ted Nugent's mouth? And how do you feel about Trump inviting his new pal Duerte to the White House?

I really don't understand why we need to go down this whattaboutism road though.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

But I can look at demographics and see that Muslims make up about 7% (at most) of Belgium's population. So the assumption that he is not Muslim is much safer than the one that he is Muslim. So if that's the case, why do Right Wing groups continue to use this video to push their anti-Islam position?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Dude it's fake news, most likely tweeted to support an agenda of Muslims being "deplorables".

I mentioned earlier I've got family members sharing the same videos, they don't care if it's fake or propaganda because it certifies their own xenophobic nature.

So what is it?

Trump is making a mockery of his occupation?

Trump is sharing videos that support his point of view?

Trump is trolling everyone?

Or is there a 4th?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I quote

"So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too."

So you can either show how you came to that conclusion or admit you made stuff up to try and win an argument on the internet.

Heh. So now you are confirming you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Either that or you don't know what the definition of the word "likely" is.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

By your own logic, the GOP is equivalent to the Nazi Party. After all, I can find some straight up Nazi ideology coming from plenty of GOPers. We can play a game if you'd like. You can post every bit of vile racism that you can find coming from somebody affiliated with BLM and I'll not only match it with similar from the GOP, I'll give you 3 examples for every 1 you come up with for BLM. Hell, I can probably do better than that.

And then I can do scientific pieces one after another breaking down how liberal identity politics is the same animal as that which the Nazi's invented, and watch you avoid them like the plague for a year.

At least I did finally badger you into playing a little ball on the Syria disaster your beloved Democrat's spearheaded.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I don't see anyone losing their minds. I see a discussion where people on the left are pointing out inappropriate behavior from our President and his supporters are doing everything possible to deny that he did anything inappropriate. I see some rising emotions from this conflict, but the tweet itself is just more of the same from Trump.

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Did Trump use the word "deplorable"? What am I missing here?

What's fake news?

ETA: to answer your question....Trump will say whatever he thinks it takes to achieve what he wants to achieve at that moment. Whether it be him lying or just making stuff up from his memory (technically, still a lie). 90% of the stuff he says is filler/fluff so that there isn't too much silence. Because he is a salesman.

The thing is: part of our problem is that he doesn't meet the expectation set in our minds by career politicians. Which is a good thing to a degree. Now if we would elect a non-career politician that wasn't a land developer.
edit on 11/29/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Dude it's fake news, most likely tweeted to support an agenda of Muslims being "deplorables".

I mentioned earlier I've got family members sharing the same videos, they don't care if it's fake or propaganda because it certifies their own xenophobic nature.

So what is it?

Trump is making a mockery of his occupation?

Trump is sharing videos that support his point of view?

Trump is trolling everyone?

Or is there a 4th?

4- He's being picked on again.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But I can look at demographics and see that Muslims make up about 7% (at most) of Belgium's population. So the assumption that he is not Muslim is much safer than the one that he is Muslim. So if that's the case, why do Right Wing groups continue to use this video to push their anti-Islam position?

You could do that, though the video was from the Netherlands, wasn't it? Not Belgium.
What is the likelihood of a person of that skin shade being muslim or non native heritage in Holland? I confess I don't know and I also know that Islam isn't a race, and furthermore, the sort of people who describe themselves as muslims and indulge in streetcrime and general objectionable behaviour tend not to take their religion's teaching's seriously or, in some cases follow the jihadist versions.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: theantediluvian

And then I can do scientific pieces one after another breaking down how liberal identity politics is the same animal as that which the Nazi's invented, and watch you avoid them like the plague for a year.

I hope you know using science to justify why a social group/demographic is bad is EXACTLY how the Nazis justified their extermination reasons. Perhaps you've heard of phrenology?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I quote

Heh. So now you are confirming you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Either that or you don't know what the definition of the word "likely" is.

Thanks for clearing that up, you have zero proof and are just spouting what you think is the most negative thing you can about what he tweeted. Damn, do you not see the hypocrisy here?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join