It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
its a religion of peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
24 pages in but I wanted to mention that at least one of the videos was totally false as the attacker was neither Muslim nor a migrant as a number of people on the first page wanted to discuss the content of the videos.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: fleabit

I would imagine that the Prez of the US has even less time than me to check back and see the source for everything he retweets so you maybe should cut the guy some slack and realise he almost definitely isn't a supporter of these yahoos.

As the President of the United States, perhaps he should take a lot more care before he uses Twitter at all. Just because it is Twitter doesn't remove the weight of his words as a world leader. His constituents think it's his way of "letting his people know what he is doing." The reality is he is an attention whore, always has been. He loves attention, he loves bragging, and twitter is a great outlet for him to make himself more important on a daily basis.

He'd be much better served to stop using it altogether. I have a feeling his entire administration probably feels the same way.

Well, I gotta disagree there. His twitter is one of the things that helped him win the election. Just look at this, a couple of tweets and boom the whole world is talking about him again. He has bigger fish to fry really.

Yes. It really shows the dangers how easily people trust propaganda and lies. Confirmation bias is a super powerful and even the dumb idiots like Trump can position themselves to abuse the public's confirmation biases.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

CIA + Google + Hillary + Obama + NATO started the Arab Spring.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
THE ARAB SPRING:

December 2010:
en.wikipedia.org...
CIA engineers the "Arab Spring"
dissidentvoice.org...
Syrian President Bashar Assad says that Western propaganda caused the uprising.
www.mintpressnews.com...
Western media never seemed to report that protestors were firing on police before Assad's brutal (counter) attacks ever began.
www.strategic-culture.org...

February 2011:
The combative Libyan Uprising begins.
The formation of the NATO-backed National Transitional Council was announced in the city of Benghazi (yes, that Benghazi).
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

May 2011:
Al Qaeda's Osama Bin Laden reported as killed by Navy Seal Team 6. His #2 man Ayman al-Zawahiri takes the reigns.
en.wikipedia.org...

July 2011:
The combative Syrian Uprising begins by the Free Syrian Army vs. the sovereign Assad regime.

August 2011:
Syrian National Council forms in Turkey (a US-NATO ally), and
en.wikipedia.org...
it's membership includes Al-Nusra Front (which translates as "Al Qaeda in Syria").
en.wikipedia.org...
and is formed with the help of ISIS.
The US called for Assad’s resignation.
web.stanford.edu...

October 20, 2011
Quaddafi gets killed in Libya. Hillary Clinton says quote "We came, we saw, he died, hahaha!."
www.cbsnews.com...

December 2011:
US forces completely pulled from Iraq.

February 2012:
US, Turkey & Jordan begin training Syrian rebels.
www.wnd.com...
WaPo
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
fair.org...
McCain, Graham call for US to arm Syrian rebels.
thehill.com...

April 2012:
Qatar Paid $1 Million for Five Minutes With Bill Clinton while Hillary was Secretary of State.
www.reuters.com...
www.politifact.com...

June 2012:
"CIA Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition", operating from Turkey, by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The month after it went hot in Syria ALREADY IN THE MSM I was able to find where it was open that CIA + NATO +Al Qaeda + ISIS met in Turkey to take it overdrive.

You're going to act like it was only the month after the initial uprising that the plot with Al Qaeda + ISIS had any moving parts?

Meanwhile, HOW CAN YOU EXCUSE ANY OF IT?

Still waiting to see one single thread in all of ATS with staunch liberals calling out Hillary / Obama / McCain / CIA / etc for any of this....

link   
I love this thread

Watching trump supporters defending the indefensible.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And he retweeted them directly to the posts of Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First , so yes he did retweet them.
At No point have I alleged Trump is a follower of BF although he likely shares some of their sentiments.
edit on 29-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SprocketUK

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

He retweeted Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of Britain First

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

He retweeted both sources. Coulter only retweeted one video. Trump added an additional two videos to his tweets that came from Britain First. So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too.

you got a source for that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I love this thread

Isn't that pretty much every Trump thread though?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That said, why is he even spending time looking for these videos? North Korea just successfully test fired an ICBM capable of hitting Washington and his big concern is checking out Twitter to find the hottest videos that make Islam as a whole look bad?

Relative Privation

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

At No point have I alleged Trump is a follower of BF although he likely shares some of their sentiments.

so he is not a follower
and he made no supporting statements about bf

so you have problems with anyone who shares videos with bad people doing bad things or just potus?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The with one with the crutches doesn't involve a single Muslim. It doesn't even involve a single immigrant. This has been known for a while. And yet Britain First, and Trump by extension, used it as a depiction of Muslim violence against the Western world. When the Trump administration was called out about it today at the daily presser the response was that the veracity of the video doesn't matter, the message the President intended is all that matters.

That's pretty much the definition of propaganda.

This administration just admitted to pushing anti-Muslim propaganda in order to further their platform. And people are seriously acting like his retweeting of Britain First is benign?
edit on 11/29/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

He retweeted both sources. Coulter only retweeted one video. Trump added an additional two videos to his tweets that came from Britain First. So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too.

Ann Coulter's twitter. One video.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait...are you saying the Arab Spring was a bad thing?

I think the CIA and Hillary having a hand in it is a very dubious claim but, it wasn't a bad thing.

link   

I love this thread

What is indefensible? Sharing a Tweet?

ROFLMAO....its like Trey and Matt wrote this season of reality or something. Next thing you know we will send Ethopians to live on Marklar.

link   

originally posted by: links234
24 pages in but I wanted to mention that at least one of the videos was totally false as the attacker was neither Muslim nor a migrant as a number of people on the first page wanted to discuss the content of the videos.

Well, from Snopes A news report from the Telegraaf identified him as a 16-year-old boy from Monnickendam. The report made no mention of the boy’s religion.

I have yet to see an official source saying he wasn't, we probably never will since the attacker was a minor, but unless you have a better source I would say that assertion is still up in the air a bit.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Indeed. Britain First are a vile little club.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait...are you saying the Arab Spring was a bad thing?

I think the CIA and Hillary having a hand in it is a very dubious claim but, it wasn't a bad thing.

You think that the vaccum left in Libya is a good thing? Or the US government meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations without a declaration of war?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ann Coulter's twitter. One video.

A source for him going to the Britain First site and posting the vids from there?

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

If he keeps it up at this rate, there won't be any crow left to eat.

"In Tonight's news - Crows are now extinct"

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I love this thread

What is indefensible? Sharing a Tweet?

ROFLMAO....its like Trey and Matt wrote this season of reality or something. Next thing you know we will send Ethopians to live on Marklar.

Sharing a tweet for a video (that is a lie) all to promote Muslim hatred is the same as South Park sarcasm? I think I've missed a few steps in your logic chain there, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join