It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I can confidently say that all the people I know here in the UK are still horrified that such a massively unqualified, ignorant, rude, bigoted, misogynistic, racist, orange cheeto is your President.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

no he did not

Check his twitter , yes he did.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes. Those videos are propaganda. Propaganda doesn't have to be a news article. it just has to come from a source of information for narratives and current events, which Trump's twitter certainly functions as. SHOCKER! I know don't faint or anything over this revelation or anything.

As I posted earlier in the thread, Huckabee Sanders doesn't even care if the videos are fake. Clearly you are the same. The left MUST be shamed at all costs!

It's still a tweet. And none of your agonizing will change any of that.

OMG Trump pushes fake news!

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SprocketUK

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

He retweeted Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of Britain First

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

your source says he retweeted coulter

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

Lazy programming on Twitters part. It looks the same when I retweet something that someone else retweeted as well. Not indicative of direct retweeting, nor does he follow Jayda Fransen.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Does it matter ?
He retweeted her tweet , he is the President of the US , he was wrong to do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just like how we both know Hillary deployed Al Qaeda into Syria to try and overthrow Assad, it failed, and instead of seeing protests against her we saw RIOTS against Trump who said he wanted to stop funding her Al Freaking Qaeda.

Hillary didn't "deploy Al Qaeda." The Obama admin backed Al Qaeda affiliated militias in Syria. Not really germane to the topic at hand though but since you want to make this comparison, what's going on under the Trump admin? Did we withdraw from Syria? Last I heard, the Pentagon was lying about how many troops were in Syria. Did the CIA pack up its operations around the world and head home? No? Did we stop drone strikes? No? More drone strikes. Relaxed rules of engagement to gut provisions designed to minimize civilian casualties.

Maybe you're talking about how he's not sucking up to Saudi Arabia? Oh, no, that's not it either because he is.

What exactly is Trump doing that is *better* in your estimation? Just curious.

As for the "riots" — I assume you're more or less referring to the Chicago rally/protest that turned violent? Maybe the blocked roadways in Phoenix? Ugly business for sure but having nothing to do with Trump saying he wanted to stop funding "her" anything and everything to do with the fact that he ran as a nativist demagogue.

And around here in my constant pressing of this issue (THE STORY OF THE DECADE) I've seen just about everyone either go way out of their way to dodge the issue, if not defend her. You're included in there somewhere.

And I get called a Trumpkin for it.

That would make more sense if you weren't constantly defending Trump and never being critical of him, even where there's absolutely no Clinton angle to be made. Trump could execute his entire cabinet on the White House lawn, you'd be on ATS in a thread about it, talking about "Clinton and her Al Qaeda" — and all while not only ignoring that he just executed a bunch of people on the White House lawn, but ignoring the present state of affairs under the current president.

All the while what she did to Syria catalyzed the whole maximally radicalized migrant influx situation, and then if anyone speaks out against the implications of that whole scene now today nearing the end of 2017 we're still being called "far-right ultra-national" bigoted racists.

Britain First predates the conflict in Syria. So I guess the real question is who gave them a time machine? Trump and others simply used fear mongering over refugees to tap into, expand and mobilize existing far-right sentiments. And of course, that was just one component. When he wasn't fear mongering about refugees, it was fear mongering about how illegal immigrants were raping and murdering everyone. And if it's not that, it's his alternate reality about how America is overrun with crime despite the fact that violent crime is actually at the lowest levels in decades.

But no, it's all Syria. That's why we need to dump additional tens or hundreds of billions into the military industrial complex. That's why we need to dump additional billions into nukes. That's why we need to dump billions into a wall. That's why we need to further the militarization of the police. I'm sure in your mind you can even find a way to make increasing civil asset forfeiture about Syria.

You need to get passed these false dichotomies. That's why your argument is irrational. The fact that the refugee situation isn't anything that anyone should find desirable doesn't mean that the Pamela Gellars of the world are right. It's like trying to use a car accident to justify agoraphobia.

link   

Does it matter ?

Yes it does bloody matter.
You are trying to make out he is a BF follower. as I already said, thousands of people every week are duped into re tweeting their stuff and actually despise the group.

link   

Does it matter ?

It does matter. You're trying to spin this as him directly supporting or giving voice to Britain First, when he isn't.

link   

Does it matter ?

yes it does matter
there are no supporting words from potus about bf
just videos of bad hombres doing bad things

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Directly? as in he follows her? or was it a retweet of her original someone on his feed tweeted?

He retweeted both sources. Coulter only retweeted one video. Trump added an additional two videos to his tweets that came from Britain First. So he retweeted Coulter then went to Britain First, likely watched a few more videos, then tweeted them too.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I would imagine that the Prez of the US has even less time than me to check back and see the source for everything he retweets so you maybe should cut the guy some slack and realise he almost definitely isn't a supporter of these yahoos.

As the President of the United States, perhaps he should take a lot more care before he uses Twitter at all. Just because it is Twitter doesn't remove the weight of his words as a world leader. His constituents think it's his way of "letting his people know what he is doing." The reality is he is an attention whore, always has been. He loves attention, he loves bragging, and twitter is a great outlet for him to make himself more important on a daily basis.

He'd be much better served to stop using it altogether. I have a feeling his entire administration probably feels the same way.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Fun fact, the world is laughing, thats a couple billion people, and how many votes did trump get, yea so like i said keep up the circus act, it entertains the rest of us living in reality.

lol, you and "facts" don't go together silly, stop trying.

Proof...

"World is laughing" Cool, happy world.

"...thats a couole billion people" Probably more, but how would you know that?

"How many votes did trump get" You forgot question mark. Secondly, how did we go from a billion laughing people to how many votes an American President recieves in America, not the world mind you.

Strange feller you are, go back to hockey.

Come on man , show us where hillary touched you on the doll.
After you show me where Trump touched you 😎

Come now son, if Hillary touched me, I wouldn't be here doing the jig with you, I'll be another tic on the body count 😉
edit on 29-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

your source says he retweeted coulter

So that's the sacrificial lamb to be thrown under the bus in this instance. I knew somebody would.

I love mixing metaphors.

link   

The thing is, what he retweeted wasn't a Remembrance Day meme designed to increase their Twitter presence. He retweeted videos that speak to the core of what Britain First is about. And at least one of those videos is pretty well known as being anti-Muslim propaganda.

That said, why is he even spending time looking for these videos? North Korea just successfully test fired an ICBM capable of hitting Washington and his big concern is checking out Twitter to find the hottest videos that make Islam as a whole look bad?

link   

originally posted by: fleabit

I would imagine that the Prez of the US has even less time than me to check back and see the source for everything he retweets so you maybe should cut the guy some slack and realise he almost definitely isn't a supporter of these yahoos.

As the President of the United States, perhaps he should take a lot more care before he uses Twitter at all. Just because it is Twitter doesn't remove the weight of his words as a world leader. His constituents think it's his way of "letting his people know what he is doing." The reality is he is an attention whore, always has been. He loves attention, he loves bragging, and twitter is a great outlet for him to make himself more important on a daily basis.

He'd be much better served to stop using it altogether. I have a feeling his entire administration probably feels the same way.

Well, I gotta disagree there. His twitter is one of the things that helped him win the election. Just look at this, a couple of tweets and boom the whole world is talking about him again. He has bigger fish to fry really.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Otherwise a thread like this just smacks declaring anyone whom supported the idea of Brexit as Nazi radicals.

Wow.

Talk about baseless strawman arguments.
You just took the trophy.

You do realise that most of the people from Britain in this thread voted for Brexit, right?
You do also realise that Brexit has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, right?

Wow.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Does it matter ?

I want you to actually say this out loud.

If you can do it with a straight face, you are a more somber man than me.

"He retweeted her tweet". LMAO. And here I thought South Park was satire.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The thing is, what he retweeted wasn't a Remembrance Day meme designed to increase their Twitter presence. He retweeted videos that speak to the core of what Britain First is about. And at least one of those videos is pretty well known as being anti-Muslim propaganda.

That said, why is he even spending time looking for these videos? North Korea just successfully test fired an ICBM capable of hitting Washington and his big concern is checking out Twitter to find the hottest videos that make Islam as a whole look bad?

It fits part of his platform though, doesn't it? The idea that there is a problem with a section of Islam that makes it incompatible with Western values. So I can understand why he tweeted the vids, much the same as he would tweet a pic of, say a car plant re opening in Detroit. Its one of the things he got elected to do and as far as I am aware, those videos were not fakes.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join