It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Your link doesn't work I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: gortex

The Obamunnist's reaction to anything Trump does is so over the top it is hilarious.

But what about people that aren't Obamunnists or Clintonites. What if we see trump do something stupid and we're just calling him out on it? Isn't that what intelligent people do? Yes? No?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah. Its pretty effing sad. They supposedly LOVE the Muslim's. And they're supposedly ANTI-War.

And yet it takes me, the bastard whom everyday around here they derail me as being every flavor of conservative bigot whatever, that I have to do their job in sticking up for those embattered Muslim's, that in not even supporting the pro-migration crisis thing, and openly criticizing their medieval barbarism BS, I yet care more about them By My Actions than the so-called liberals around here do... which is extra disturbing when most people would probably figure me as being some flavor of sociopath.

Well here you go ye "anti-war", "do gooder", "muslim loving" liberals, I've done the research work for you, I battled YOU in debates to back it all up, now I pass it off to you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You dont have to bump it. You dont have to give me credit. JUST START POSTING IT. Just quit being a bunch of fake no integrity having chumps on this issue. There are no words for how sick of it (the war BS, the apologetic-ism BS, the etc etc etc BS) on this set of issues.

Ye liberal activists wanna love Muslim's I cant even knock you for that; I wouldn't. Unless its a bunch of complete partisan political points posturing then its war, especially when you wont back me up when I bend over backwards jumping thru flaming hoops to do the work for your supposed cause that you should have been doing.
edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes. Those videos are propaganda. Propaganda doesn't have to be a news article. it just has to come from a source of information for narratives and current events, which Trump's twitter certainly functions as. SHOCKER! I know don't faint or anything over this revelation or anything.

As I posted earlier in the thread, Huckabee Sanders doesn't even care if the videos are fake. Clearly you are the same. The left MUST be shamed at all costs!

It's still a tweet. And none of your agonizing will change any of that.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: nonspecific

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

I will never think Trump was wrong for the tweet. It's a tweet. How can something so benign be wrong? I refuse to let puritans dictate morality to me.

As for BP, you did well enough already.

But you can't really think that the president of the USA agreeing with a far right criminal groups views and sharing video's that are made to look like Muslims are doing bad things when they are not(in the instances used) is right can you?

A lot of people trust Donald trump and if he is saying things that are known not to be true you have to agree that this is not the right thing to do surely?

You are an inteligent person yet you are condoning the use of lies to create false racial tension and I do not understand how you can do this?

BF aren't a criminal organisation, its not illegal to belong to them.

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

Thousands of people on facebook have retweeted their pics without realising or wanting any affiliation to them.. Hell, every time the anniversaries for D Day, Agincourt and all sorts of other important historical moments come around they spew out a ton of benign looking memes and things that people retweeet when they see and then they claim to have far more support than actually exists for them.

Well their leader and deputy leader have both been arrested more than once while on official business?

If they are getting arrested on official business then that leads me to think that the groups fundimental policies are illegal.

I imagine that a large percentage of the core membership are also convicted criminals but don't quote me on that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

^^^^^^^^^^^^What is This?^^^^^^^^^^

Really? I think you are describing the Obamabots we had to endure for 8 years. He was, hands down, one of the most racist presidents we have had in many years. Almost everything he did was aimed to divide and cause more race related issues.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So to recap the thread, whe have brithish ats memebers ( cheerio) telling us those guys are an off shoot of a political party which was denying the holocaust on one side.and the other trump fans with no clue who this group is blaming the liberals.

Circle jerk activated.
So many recaps, you good? I know, its hard thinking and remembering, keep on high speed! I believe in you, lol.

Honestly, I see two and a half circle jerks, both sides and one half more, just you, in the corner, no hands but your own, as it should with your self pats on the back, this was to be expected on your part.

No substance just kiddy insults, come on man, your suppossed to be an alpha male an all, but keep up your good work, someone somewhere cares.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It is for me. Twitter is official Presidential communications to me. If they are false then it reflects poorly on the office he holds. I happen to have standards. I wish more Americans would remember what those are and demand them again.

You are welcome to your own personal reality. We all have one.

That said, the call for "standards in America"...no one alive can lay claim to living in a time when Americans had standards. Look at the last election. How the hell should someone have standards when that is the choices they are given???

If we've gotten to the point we are, of COURSE standards are at an all time low. That's why I'm calling for their return. You are just speaking redundancy now.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thought Twitter was how the President was circumventing the evil media to speak directly to the people?

Notice I used the word "almost". His twitter feed is so unfiltered it can range anywhere from delivering a message to the people, all the way to straight up trolling. And by separate entity, I mean you shouldn't be judging his presidency based on his tweets.

I can assure you that if Trump resigned tomorrow and Pence tweeted the # Trump tweets, he'd be facing the same criticism. In fact, if Hillary Clinton had been elected and she was tweeting like Trump, she'd be facing all kinds of backlash.

Very convenient of you to make up a scenario that hasn't happened so you can try and justify the faux-outrage. In the case of Killary, I don't think the left deserves the benefit of the doubt here with your assessment considering she apparently already gets a "pass" on many things.

I think that it's the fact that it's Trump that prevents you from applying any sort of reasonable standard.

Funny, because I could say the exact same thing to you and I wouldn't be lying.

There's not really any context to a retweet except "hey, I saw this and I thought you should see it too." Perhaps you can explain the context that we're missing.

I'd be lying if I said I knew his intentions. I am not the one that is trying to project my own beliefs into what his tweet may or may not mean.

1. It's not confirmation bias. Confirmation bias would be if we ignored all his not-#show tweets and only focused on a small number that bolstered a preexisting belief. However, that's clearly not the case and you even imply as much in the next sentence. The baseline of his tweets is #show with sporadic spikes of what-the-actual-f.

2. Virtue signaling? Isn't that *exactly* what Trump is doing with his tweets? Among his base, being anti-Muslim is a virtue.

3. The fact that there's near daily criticism doesn't mean that the criticism is undeserved. If he started every day beating an elderly woman to death with a stick, would it be unreasonable to criticize him every day for doing it? It seems to me that either Trump supporters don't find what he says particularly off-putting or they're able to compartmentalize and ignore most of what he says that they don't like.

1. It is definitely confirmation bias, no matter how you want to spin it to the contrary. When people already have negative preconceived notions about the man and they come into a thread like this and have people echoing their sentiments - regardless if it is based on truth or not - that is confirmation bias, no?

2. So do you truly believe those that don't have a problem with this tweet are anti-Muslim? Honest question.

3. I never said that he was never deserving of criticism, I'm saying the daily criticism he does receive is hardly relevant and quite insignificant. Alas the faux-outrage, which doesn't help your case when there is actually something of merit. The boy who cried..

And your example is absolutely absurd, kind of like how some people truly believe if Trump shot somebody in the middle of the road, we would still support him.

Or maybe if your egos weren't tied to Trump, you wouldn't be afraid of admitting what a piece of # he is?

Trump is a piece of #, okay, now what? Do you expect me to join in on the daily hate-fest with you and the mob? I think I'll pass and save my energy for more significant and important things.

That's ironic considering that Trump is essentially the leader of an angry nativist mob.

EDIT: And you didn't answer my question.

What is it that you think Trump was trying to achieve with his retweets?

One mob doesn't erase the other. Like I said earlier, I guess it leaves us in a bit of a conundrum.

What was he trying to achieve? I don't know and I wont pretend like I do either (ahem). But what I do know is that I could care less about it.

edit on 29-11-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

He retweeted Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of Britain First

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And adds nothing to the topic...not to mention your argument. "Here's some information." "You suck". It doesn't work that way.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Fun fact, the world is laughing, thats a couple billion people, and how many votes did trump get, yea so like i said keep up the circus act, it entertains the rest of us living in reality.

lol, you and "facts" don't go together silly, stop trying.

Proof...

"World is laughing" Cool, happy world.

"...thats a couole billion people" Probably more, but how would you know that?

"How many votes did trump get" You forgot question mark. Secondly, how did we go from a billion laughing people to how many votes an American President recieves in America, not the world mind you.

Strange feller you are, go back to hockey.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I love that you acknowledge me as an Alpha male, you flatter me 😗

link   
a reply to: underwerks

The only hatred being justified here is the motivations of Britain First who you and others can't stop defending, even though you haven't researched them at all. The fallacy in that (I would hope) is obvious to everyone here. And it's curious to me why you would think you can have a handle on something you haven't even looked into, or read about.

Have you really been conditioned to the point where you automatically assume Trump is in the right just because people are calling him wrong?

Conditioned by what? I got rid of my subscription to WaPo and NYT.

Again, I'm not defending BP. I'm criticizing you.

I don't need to assume anything. It's a tweet. It's you who are assuming.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Fun fact, the world is laughing, thats a couple billion people, and how many votes did trump get, yea so like i said keep up the circus act, it entertains the rest of us living in reality.

lol, you and "facts" don't go together silly, stop trying.

Proof...

"World is laughing" Cool, happy world.

"...thats a couole billion people" Probably more, but how would you know that?

"How many votes did trump get" You forgot question mark. Secondly, how did we go from a billion laughing people to how many votes an American President recieves in America, not the world mind you.

Strange feller you are, go back to hockey.

Come on man , show us where hillary touched you on the doll.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

no he did not

The original video was shared by US conservative commentator Ann Coulter who Mr Trump follows.

from your source

unless you have a source that shows otherwise

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes. Those videos are propaganda. Propaganda doesn't have to be a news article. it just has to come from a source of information for narratives and current events, which Trump's twitter certainly functions as. SHOCKER! I know don't faint or anything over this revelation or anything.

As I posted earlier in the thread, Huckabee Sanders doesn't even care if the videos are fake. Clearly you are the same. The left MUST be shamed at all costs!

It's still a tweet. And none of your agonizing will change any of that.

Are you just inventing arguments in your head now? Where did I disagree with it being a tweet? Does it being a tweet justify the information within being wrong? Especially since it is being used to push a narrative that Muslims == bad? If you think so then you support propaganda. End of story.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: nonspecific

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

I will never think Trump was wrong for the tweet. It's a tweet. How can something so benign be wrong? I refuse to let puritans dictate morality to me.

As for BP, you did well enough already.

But you can't really think that the president of the USA agreeing with a far right criminal groups views and sharing video's that are made to look like Muslims are doing bad things when they are not(in the instances used) is right can you?

A lot of people trust Donald trump and if he is saying things that are known not to be true you have to agree that this is not the right thing to do surely?

You are an inteligent person yet you are condoning the use of lies to create false racial tension and I do not understand how you can do this?

BF aren't a criminal organisation, its not illegal to belong to them.

Thousands of people on facebook have retweeted their pics without realising or wanting any affiliation to them.. Hell, every time the anniversaries for D Day, Agincourt and all sorts of other important historical moments come around they spew out a ton of benign looking memes and things that people retweeet when they see and then they claim to have far more support than actually exists for them.

Well their leader and deputy leader have both been arrested more than once while on official business?

If they are getting arrested on official business then that leads me to think that the groups fundimental policies are illegal.

I imagine that a large percentage of the core membership are also convicted criminals but don't quote me on that.

Imagine away, that doesn't make it fact.

They are not a criminal organisation as I said, because membership isn't illegal as, say National Action is.

Don't get me wrong, as a group I think they are a bunch of..can't wrote the words but you get the idea.

In the past I retweeted a meme of theirs without realising, it was a field of poppies and simply said "Remember" or something similar. Soon as I saw who it was though, I deleted the tweet and also told the person on my feed what they had retweeted. They were equally shocked.

I would imagine that the Prez of the US has even less time than me to check back and see the source for everything he retweets so you maybe should cut the guy some slack and realise he almost definitely isn't a supporter of these yahoos.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I love that you acknowledge me as an Alpha male, you flatter me 😗

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join