It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Describe their behavior, what they did wrong, and how it is evil.

I just did.
Of course it’s easier to ignore the razor blade attacks on non-whites and anti-Semitism and hourly calls for genocide to continue this denial of neo-Nazism.

I have a feeling people do not know how to do that anymore.

I have a feeling you ignore it when people do.

In Defence of Unpopular Causes

Not always an honourable position to take.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Xenogears

We don't like Nazis. They tend to make us a bit cross.
And free speech in our country is just fine thanks.

That most likely is because anyone who speaks out against globalism is thrown in jail for "Wrong Think"! Yet you guys of your ilk call it "Free Speech"?

lol

Keep your so called free speech and we will keep our in the USA!

If you believe in hate speech, you are a fascist against free speech!
edit on 29-11-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The TRUMPITTER stikes again with is straight to the heart of the matter tweets! Say it and show it like it is, Breath of fresh air! Screw correctness.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Painterz

They have been linked to the assassination of Jo Cox MP. The assassin was a known affiliate of the group, and he shouted 'Britain First!' as he killed her.

Imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar". What would you be saying about those of the Islamic faith?

Why would he be saying anything about the Islamic faith? Unless you think terrorists are representative of the entire faith?

But nice try at false equivalence.
I think his point was literally the opposite of what you think it was. The point is, that it doesn’t matter what someone yells before they kill someone, it is not fair to lump everyone in that group or that religion in the same category as the killer.

The ones lumping everyone into the same category are British first with their bigoted bile. Condemning a hate group like them is not the same as condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a few extremists.

Oh and Lesmis because anyone who disagrees with him is a drone apparently.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Pfft. Fake news.

Or ignored. Even money.

link   

link   
So trump retweeted ann coulter and not britain first?

link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's the best you got for defending Trump's use of propaganda by saying it is necessary to put the left in its place? Heh. You've fallen a few steps.

Propaganda? A retweet? Man, you've got some education to attend to.

Yes. Those videos are propaganda. Propaganda doesn't have to be a news article. it just has to come from a source of information for narratives and current events, which Trump's twitter certainly functions as. SHOCKER! I know don't faint or anything over this revelation or anything.

As I posted earlier in the thread, Huckabee Sanders doesn't even care if the videos are fake. Clearly you are the same. The left MUST be shamed at all costs!

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Like most far right groups they're afraid of anything that isn't them.

Well I remember that black man at a Trump rally being violently punched by a leftist for not comforming to that narrative. Nice try.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Some 4,000 people arrested for online comments.

"Free speech on our island is just fine, so long as your speech isn't deemed offensive."

Offensive is become a very broad term.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours πŸ˜™

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol πŸ˜‹

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Fun fact, the world is laughing, thats a couple billion people, and how many votes did trump get, yea so like i said keep up the circus act, it entertains the rest of us living in reality.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It is for me. Twitter is official Presidential communications to me. If they are false then it reflects poorly on the office he holds. I happen to have standards. I wish more Americans would remember what those are and demand them again.

You are welcome to your own personal reality. We all have one.

That said, the call for "standards in America"...no one alive can lay claim to living in a time when Americans had standards. Look at the last election. How the hell should someone have standards when that is the choices they are given???

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's the best you got for defending Trump's use of propaganda by saying it is necessary to put the left in its place? Heh. You've fallen a few steps.

Propaganda? A retweet? Man, you've got some education to attend to.

Yes. Those videos are propaganda. Propaganda doesn't have to be a news article. it just has to come from a source of information for narratives and current events, which Trump's twitter certainly functions as. SHOCKER! I know don't faint or anything over this revelation or anything.

As I posted earlier in the thread, Huckabee Sanders doesn't even care if the videos are fake. Clearly you are the same. The left MUST be shamed at all costs!

Can you point me to your source?

link   

a reply to: underwerks

Then obviously you haven't read about Britain First's behavior.

That's fine. If you refuse to research them at all to see who you're defending I doubt this conversation is destined to go much farther. A blind defense will always remain blind.

No worries.

I already admitted I haven't, so pointing that out isn't particularly enlightening. I am not defending BP. I am criticizing your use of false terms in order to justify hatred.

The only hatred being justified here is the motivations of Britain First who you and others can't stop defending, even though you haven't researched them at all. The fallacy in that (I would hope) is obvious to everyone here. And it's curious to me why you would think you can have a handle on something you haven't even looked into, or read about.

Have you really been conditioned to the point where you automatically assume Trump is in the right just because people are calling him wrong?

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

I will never think Trump was wrong for the tweet. It's a tweet. How can something so benign be wrong? I refuse to let puritans dictate morality to me.

As for BP, you did well enough already.

But you can't really think that the president of the USA agreeing with a far right criminal groups views and sharing video's that are made to look like Muslims are doing bad things when they are not(in the instances used) is right can you?

A lot of people trust Donald trump and if he is saying things that are known not to be true you have to agree that this is not the right thing to do surely?

You are an inteligent person yet you are condoning the use of lies to create false racial tension and I do not understand how you can do this?

BF aren't a criminal organisation, its not illegal to belong to them.

Also his retweet of their vids could have been ten retweets removed from the original.

Thousands of people on facebook have retweeted their pics without realising or wanting any affiliation to them.. Hell, every time the anniversaries for D Day, Agincourt and all sorts of other important historical moments come around they spew out a ton of benign looking memes and things that people retweeet when they see and then they claim to have far more support than actually exists for them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This would be a laugh if it wasn't actually quite serious.

A year ago, when everything was fake news? I made a point about Britain First being a huge pusher of fake news.

So Trump doesn't just support Neo-Nazis, he supports fake news and white supremacy.

It's not funny at all really. I still have family members sharing their videos, I point out how most if not all of their videos are fake but it doesn't matter. The biased and ignorant have already made their minds up.

FAKE NEWS!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So trump retweeted ann coulter and not britain first?

Trumps twitter.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So to recap the thread, whe have brithish ats memebers ( cheerio) telling us those guys are an off shoot of a political party which was denying the holocaust on one side.and the other trump fans with no clue who this group is blaming the liberals.

Circle jerk activated.
So many recaps, you good? I know, its hard thinking and remembering, keep on high speed! I believe in you, lol.

Honestly, I see two and a half circle jerks, both sides and one half more, just you, in the corner, no hands but your own, as it should with your self pats on the back, this was to be expected on your part.

link   

Except it isnt! And didnt they even want anti encryption laws? Boy not even privacy. Pathetic surveillance state.

link   

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours πŸ˜™

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol πŸ˜‹

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

Fun fact, the world is laughing, thats a couple billion people, and how many votes did trump get, yea so like i said keep up the circus act, it entertains the rest of us living in reality.

Fun Fact. We don't care. Neither should you, unless you're saying the US is the center of your universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join