It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It is for me. Twitter is official Presidential communications to me. If they are false then it reflects poorly on the office he holds. I happen to have standards. I wish more Americans would remember what those are and demand them again.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

Britain first are very devious, they word things in such a way that they do not show thier true colours.

One other thing they do is trick people into sharing and promoting thier group by using seeminglt innocent memes. So they put up pictures of a plate of fish and chips saying who loves fish and chips like our page if you do or similar.

When you get down to the bones of it they are at heart a violent and xenophobic bunch of thugs hiding behind the illusion of national pride.

Scum.

Are they afraid of latinos, blacks and asians? Or just radical muslims as they rightfully should be?

then why post a video of a Dutch boy beating up crippled Dutch boy, neither muslim? I guess we should band together and do something about the Dutch...

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well should we take his Twitter seriously or trust the MSM? Which one are we supposed to take seriously and believe about Trump? Trump says Twitter is supposed to be his way of bypassing the biased media, but if you say that we shouldn't take Twitter seriously, then should we instead listen to the MSM? Trump says the MSM is all fake news though and we need to listen to his Twitter instead.

When Trump says something idiotic or controversial, it's just twitter, it doesn't mean anything.

When it's something positive (to them), it's the president usurping the MSM and sticking it to the liberal media and then, it's very important.

Where you been?

Heh. I know. I was just hoping that I could get someone to see the hypocrisy of how Trump approaches news releases.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's the best you got for defending Trump's use of propaganda by saying it is necessary to put the left in its place? Heh. You've fallen a few steps.

Propaganda? A retweet? Man, you've got some education to attend to.

link   
The video with the boy on crutches is from the Netherlands. It's from may of this year. The boy punching is born and raised in the Netherlands and not an immigrant. Apparently he is also not a muslim.
The video was used by the police to apprehend the delinquent.

link   

Integrity is what I scream for.

I have few posts on the previous two pages about such you're going to love to death.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I happen to have standards.

Are they based on the Bell Curve?

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Grambler

Yep.

Here is my challenge to you ATS:

HAS ANY STAUNCH LIBERAL AROUND HERE EVER MADE A THREAD CALLING OUT HILLARY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO SYRIA?

BONUS: DID ANY FELLOW STAUNCH LIBERALS BUMP THE THREAD???

You really care about these Muslim's then WTF Hillary's / Obama's actions caused the death of 480,000 Syrians (and counting).

Either get with it or dont effing tell me you give a shia'ite about Muslim's.

Don't forget allowing the slave trade to flourish in Libya, post Qaddafi

link   

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?

Lets recap, trump says something dumb, the world laughs and all you got is derp derp son.
Triggered I see!

Actual recap, Trump tweets, you cry, we laugh at you. Step up son, you slacking.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Then obviously you haven't read about Britain First's behavior.

That's fine. If you refuse to research them at all to see who you're defending I doubt this conversation is destined to go much farther. A blind defense will always remain blind.

No worries.

I already admitted I haven't, so pointing that out isn't particularly enlightening. I am not defending BP. I am criticizing your use of false terms in order to justify hatred.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As for the british isnt that country getting near 1984 levels and even persecute and jail for wrongthink free speech.

If you allow your country to plummet so far your opinions are worth little.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

We don't like Nazis. They tend to make us a bit cross.
And free speech in our country is just fine thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well should we take his Twitter seriously or trust the MSM? Which one are we supposed to take seriously and believe about Trump? Trump says Twitter is supposed to be his way of bypassing the biased media, but if you say that we shouldn't take Twitter seriously, then should we instead listen to the MSM? Trump says the MSM is all fake news though and we need to listen to his Twitter instead.

When Trump says something idiotic or controversial, it's just twitter, it doesn't mean anything.

When it's something positive (to them), it's the president usurping the MSM and sticking it to the liberal media and then, it's very important.

Where you been?

Try again, slick. I did not vote for Trump, and wouldn't vote for Trump.

How hard is it to engage in political dialogue without being a partisan?

And that comment wasn't directed towards you.

Unless you're one of the people that believe Trumps use of twitter is a revolutionary thing helping him bypass the crooked liberal media to reach the people so he can deliver the truth..

Except when he tweets something idiotic, of course. Then it's just stupid social media and people shouldn't take it seriously..

If that applies to you, then my mistake. I was talking about you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Have you considered that Trump retweeted this video out of shock and horror at the content and maybe... JUST MAYBE... He isn’t aware in full who Britain First actually is?

No , he tweeted to back up his Muslim ban and perhaps the President of the United States should know about the content that he is tweeting to the world , being the President of the United States and all.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Apparently not.

www.independent.co.uk... ml

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Grambler

Yep.

Here is my challenge to you ATS:

HAS ANY STAUNCH LIBERAL AROUND HERE EVER MADE A THREAD CALLING OUT HILLARY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO SYRIA?

BONUS: DID ANY FELLOW STAUNCH LIBERALS BUMP THE THREAD???

You really care about these Muslim's then WTF Hillary's / Obama's actions caused the death of 480,000 Syrians (and counting).

Either get with it or dont effing tell me you give a shia'ite about Muslim's.

Omg. Now you did it. Pointed out the cold hard truth. I can feel the kneejerking from here!!

link   
So to recap the thread, whe have brithish ats memebers ( cheerio) telling us those guys are an off shoot of a political party which was denying the holocaust on one side.and the other trump fans with no clue who this group is blaming the liberals.

Circle jerk activated.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: nonspecific

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

I will never think Trump was wrong for the tweet. It's a tweet. How can something so benign be wrong? I refuse to let puritans dictate morality to me.

As for BP, you did well enough already.

But you can't really think that the president of the USA agreeing with a far right criminal groups views and sharing video's that are made to look like Muslims are doing bad things when they are not(in the instances used) is right can you?

A lot of people trust Donald trump and if he is saying things that are known not to be true you have to agree that this is not the right thing to do surely?

You are an inteligent person yet you are condoning the use of lies to create false racial tension and I do not understand how you can do this?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join