It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Translation: "The ends justify the means".

Look, he can say platitudes.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Im saying that if you are going to literally interpret someone trying to communicate in 160 words or less, you will be completely let down with the results.

This isn't zero sum, man. So don't try to boil it down to either/or. He can communicate with the public...but the limit of the media is going to cause problems with reception.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Apparently it wasn't a joke.

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

She had it comin! /sarcasm She was convicted of "Wrong Think" without a trial! Bow down to the Church of Cultural Marxism or ELSE!!!!

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep.

Here is my challenge to you ATS:

HAS ANY STAUNCH LIBERAL AROUND HERE EVER MADE A THREAD CALLING OUT HILLARY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO SYRIA?

BONUS: DID ANY FELLOW STAUNCH LIBERALS BUMP THE THREAD???

You really care about these Muslim's then WTF Hillary's / Obama's actions caused the death of 480,000 Syrians (and counting).

Either get with it or dont effing tell me you give a shia'ite about Muslim's.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
From what I have seen Of Britain First they are a Christian supremacist group full of people who used to be in the BNP and National Front.

A pretty unlikeable bunch. More so when you understand that they once made their own versions of poppy badges for remembrance day and sold them without passing a penny on to the Royal British Legion. They are as patriotic as syphilis

That said, the way Twitter works, if you follow pretty much any alternative source to the MSM or Democratic party, then the memes and things from these sorts of groups will end up in the feed at some point.
Britain First are an objectionable shower, that doesn't however mean that the videos they posted were fake.

There is a danger with all the outrage over the source of forgetting the actual content of those videos.

link   
a reply to: gortex

thank you for the link....
okay, i saw the videos posted by Britain first.
the first showed a guy breaking a statue of the virgin mary.
second, showed a mob beating a guy then throwing him off the building.
the third video showed a guy beating a handicapped white male while the bully's friend laughs and films.

okay so.... why the outrage?
tasteless that the president re-published these videos? yeah definitely.

i would be upset if these acts were played out by professional actors to push an agenda. but from what i can tell they are raw footage filmed at the time they occurred.

i am not a fan of our current president. but i am not angry at the re-posting of these videos. embarrassed at our government yes....but not angry.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well should we take his Twitter seriously or trust the MSM? Which one are we supposed to take seriously and believe about Trump? Trump says Twitter is supposed to be his way of bypassing the biased media, but if you say that we shouldn't take Twitter seriously, then should we instead listen to the MSM? Trump says the MSM is all fake news though and we need to listen to his Twitter instead.

When Trump says something idiotic or controversial, it's just twitter, it doesn't mean anything.

When it's something positive (to them), it's the president usurping the MSM and sticking it to the liberal media and then, it's very important.

Where you been?

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

Britain first are very devious, they word things in such a way that they do not show thier true colours.

One other thing they do is trick people into sharing and promoting thier group by using seeminglt innocent memes. So they put up pictures of a plate of fish and chips saying who loves fish and chips like our page if you do or similar.

When you get down to the bones of it they are at heart a violent and xenophobic bunch of thugs hiding behind the illusion of national pride.

Scum.

Are they afraid of latinos, blacks and asians? Or just radical muslims as they rightfully should be?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Grambler

Yep.

Here is my challenge to you ATS:

HAS ANY STAUNCH LIBERAL AROUND HERE EVER MADE A THREAD CALLING OUT HILLARY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO SYRIA?

AND DID ANY FELLOW STAUNCH LIBERALS BUMP THE THREAD???[/B]

You really care about these Muslim's then WTF Hillary's / Obama's actions caused the death of 480,000 Syrians (and counting).

What about Libya???? Pretty sure more slaves are sold there now than in any other country in the world?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Like most far right groups they're afraid of anything that isn't them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ill go a step further: How on Earth can Hillary have the nerve to call Trump a "misogynist" while she was aware of a tax payer funded slush fund meant to pay off young female (and male) interns in Congress who were molested by the stodgy old pervs there? The same woman who saw our nation dragged through the mud due to her own husband molesting interns didn't see fit to put a stop to a practice in congress that was morally wrong (and i'd argue legally wrong).

Partisans make me sick.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nonspecific

Well if that's all true maybe do an OP documenting it, and then reference that when making allegations. Otherwise a thread like this just smacks declaring anyone whom supported the idea of Brexit as Nazi radicals.

There is no point, those that know it is true already know it and those that don't will just find a way to derail it or argue the toss.

The fact remains that britain first is a nasty group with nasty morals and nothing can change that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just like far left groups HATE everyone who doesnt think like them.

And refuse to criticize the wrongs of anyone on their own team.

All while acting like they're just totally completely absolutely super duper different than the far right.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Translation: "The ends justify the means".

Look, he can say platitudes.

That's the best you got for defending Trump's use of propaganda by saying it is necessary to put the left in its place? Heh. You've fallen a few steps.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
The president in his infinite wisdom has today re-tweeted three videos originally posted by Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of far right ultra nationalist group Britain First , I guess Britain First has got to be like the British version of America First in the presidents little mind Eh.

Way to MAGA Mr president , anything to hammer home your personal Muslim bashing narrative !

Ms Fransen has more than 52,000 followers on Twitter.
She responded enthusiastically to Mr Trump sharing her tweets. She posted on her account: "Donald Trump himself has retweeted these videos and has around 44 million followers!"
"God bless you Trump! God bless America!" she added. The message was also shared on Britain First's Twitter account.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny , OK Trumpa lumpas , over to you.

Do you know what grinds my gears... What REALLY REALLY drives me insane - People like you who are so quick to criticise Trump retweeting a video then actually looking at the content of the video itself... The content is disgusting and if I was in power then I would retweet it and order my entire government to retweet it!

Just because it was posted by The deputy leader of Britain First, it does not mean Trump is a raving racist. Have you considered that Trump retweeted this video out of shock and horror at the content and maybe... JUST MAYBE... He isn’t aware in full who Britain First actually is?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well should we take his Twitter seriously or trust the MSM? Which one are we supposed to take seriously and believe about Trump? Trump says Twitter is supposed to be his way of bypassing the biased media, but if you say that we shouldn't take Twitter seriously, then should we instead listen to the MSM? Trump says the MSM is all fake news though and we need to listen to his Twitter instead.

When Trump says something idiotic or controversial, it's just twitter, it doesn't mean anything.

When it's something positive (to them), it's the president usurping the MSM and sticking it to the liberal media and then, it's very important.

Where you been?

Try again, slick. I did not vote for Trump, and wouldn't vote for Trump.

How hard is it to engage in political dialogue without being a partisan?

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

Britain first are very devious, they word things in such a way that they do not show thier true colours.

One other thing they do is trick people into sharing and promoting thier group by using seeminglt innocent memes. So they put up pictures of a plate of fish and chips saying who loves fish and chips like our page if you do or similar.

When you get down to the bones of it they are at heart a violent and xenophobic bunch of thugs hiding behind the illusion of national pride.

Scum.

Are they afraid of latinos, blacks and asians? Or just radical muslims as they rightfully should be?

They are just a bunch of racist thugs hiding behind the pretence of Christianity and national pride.

Nothing more.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ill go a step further: How on Earth can Hillary have the nerve to call Trump a "misogynist" while she was aware of a tax payer funded slush fund meant to pay off young female (and male) interns in Congress who were molested by the stodgy old pervs there? The same woman who saw our nation dragged through the mud due to her own husband molesting interns didn't see fit to put a stop to a practice in congress that was morally wrong (and i'd argue legally wrong).

Partisans make me sick.

DING DING DING DING

I hadnt even considered that, nor noticed it in those threads last week.

Damn. Damn.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

But what about when they actively push for genocide of Muslims? Is that just something you can overlook because the lefts attitudes get on your nerves?

If that is the case I will fully oppose their rhetoric with more rhetoric. The left's behavior is far worse than the BP's words.

Then obviously you haven't read about Britain First's behavior.

That's fine. If you refuse to research them at all to see who you're defending I doubt this conversation is destined to go much farther. A blind defense will always remain blind.

No worries.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join