It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump has no self-control. Members of his own party keep telling him to stop tweeting! It's like a child being told not to touch a hot burner but they don't know any better and get burned.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump has no self-control. Members of his own party keep telling him to stop tweeting! It's like a child being told not to touch a hot burner but they don't know any better and get burned.

yeah because being able to communicate directly with the american people with out intermediaries is a bad thing right?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

They're just happy that he pisses off the "liberals".
That's their political depth, nothing more than vindictive smelly brats amused that big daddy is yelling at the neighbor kids.

K~

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Stupid starwhore libruhl Obummernists! Sad. SAD!

Look, something with Hillary as well! BIKE LOCK HER UP!

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

That's their political depth, nothing more than vindictive smelly brats amused that big daddy is yelling at the neighbor kids.

K~

You are 100% correct.

I think at this point they do not care what actually is in the best interests of their country just pissing off liberals.

Doesn't matter that the orange turd sitting in the White House is destroying their country all that matters is that they can have a little jibe at a few liberals every now and then and then pretend that this somehow legitimises their political views.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
he's riling up his sheep.. I mean base.

Jayda Fransen has been convicted of aggravated harassment, in other words, a deplorable. lol

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I mean, what did you expect from liberals?

Are Liberals anyone who doesn't agree with the Donald ?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And to be clear, Britain First is an extremist right-wing Neo-Nazi group, originally founded by members of the other extremist terrorist Neo-Nazi group the BNP.

This is the President of the United States promoting a Neo-Nazi terror group responsible for the assassination of a British Member Of Parliament. The killer of Jo Cox was shouting 'BRITAIN FIRST!' as he assassinated her.

But sure, let's hear the Trump supporters finding ways to defend him for it. How would you feel if our PM posted a video of 9-11 and tweeted 'ALLAHU AKBAR!' Because that is pretty much precisely what Trump has done to the UK.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

I’m in Texas...
We don’t have sand in which to put our heads...
It’s mostly cenozoic sandstone...and clay...
We can’t build basements or place our heads in the sand [stone]...
Please advise

-Chris

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

K~

You are 100% correct.

I think at this point they do not care what actually is in the best interests of their country just pissing off liberals.

Doesn't matter that the orange turd sitting in the White House is destroying their country all that matters is that they can have a little jibe at a few liberals every now and then and then pretend that this somehow legitimises their political views.

The country is doing quite well.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

"I have no idea what would motivate him to do that. To me it's bizarre and disturbing, and particularly when I think of him doing that in the context of North Korea, where moderation, temperance and thought is critical. When you see him do something like this, I find it very disturbing. I have no way of explaining what on Earth motivated it," Clapper told CNN's "New Day" Wednesday morning.

moderation, temperance and thought - 3 qualities trump definitely does not posses... ugh.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
And to be clear, Britain First is an extremist right-wing Neo-Nazi group, originally founded by members of the other extremist terrorist Neo-Nazi group the BNP.

This is the President of the United States promoting a Neo-Nazi terror group responsible for the assassination of a British Member Of Parliament. The killer of Jo Cox was shouting 'BRITAIN FIRST!' as he assassinated her.

But sure, let's hear the Trump supporters finding ways to defend him for it. How would you feel if our PM posted a video of 9-11 and tweeted 'ALLAHU AKBAR!' Because that is pretty much precisely what Trump has done to the UK.

Yup its disgraceful

They keep excusing it, I forgot actually that he shouted Britain First as he killed Jo Cox.

Even this scum-bag he retweeted was arrested last year for harassing a Muslim mother of four because she was wearing a Hijab and am pretty sure she has other offences to her name.

It crazy how the usual Trump worshipers have crawled out of the woodwork to support him over this.

This is one of Trumps worst actions in my view so far, he is supporting a neo-nazi organisation by doing this.

The only thing that is worse is his supporters excusing him for it.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The only people crying are the Trumpflakes. The sexual assaulter in chief tweeted videos from a right winged hate group whose leaders were charged and convicted with hate crimes! It doesn't get any dumber. Anyone supporting this is probably racist, bigoted, or afraid of their own shadow!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: bender151

What's the content being delivered? Why didn't you address that? Because it can't possibly be relevant to the very thing you're complaining about?

It is almost like they support the actions caught on video in the tweets.

If you researched this for more than 10 seconds you would discover the videos put out by Britain First are absolutely not what they claim them to be.

They have deliberately misrepresented them to spread lies.

So sure, let's talk about the actions in the videos. Yes, they're awful. But they're also not what Trump/Britain First claim them to be.

For example, the video of people being thrown off a roof happened in Egypt, it was a crime, the perpetrators were arrested, charged and convicted. It had nothing to do with Muslim extremism.

Now, would you like to try and find some other way to defend your President supporting the UK equivalent of the KKK?

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Stupid starwhore libruhl Obummernists! Sad. SAD!

I'm British so no I'm not an Obummernist , what is sad is the President of the US giving support to a British far-right ultra nationalist group . and how happy they are for it.

There are none as blind as those who will not see.

link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Out of curiosity, What makes them neo-Nazi? I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Quadrivium
So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Pretty crazy isn't it.
They in no way want to discuss the horrible things done in the actual videos.

Being anti-trump fills in the gaping hole where their morals would otherwise be. .

As another member just pointed out when Jo Cox was murdered her killer was shouting out Britain First in a direct reference to that group which he had links to.

So Trump has just sent out a tweet that is supporting this disgusting organisation.

Yet its our morals that are being called into question.

You might want to take a look at your own moral compass because it seems to be broken.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

Then it might have been smart of you to have done a little reading up on them before you supported Trump retweeting their videos.

For all you know he could have just retweeted supporting some neo-nazi group..... which is what he done.... congratulations your president has just directly supported a neo-nazi group.

edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I bet Trump’s retweet results in people calling for him to be banned from the UK.

I don't know about that, but when he does things like this it does result in it becoming reasonable to associate Trump and his base with white nationalist movements.

Not sure why someone would defend that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join