It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
In fact, if Hillary Clinton had been elected and she was tweeting like Trump, she'd be facing all kinds of backlash.

Just like how we both know Hillary deployed Al Qaeda into Syria to try and overthrow Assad, it failed, and instead of seeing protests against her we saw RIOTS against Trump who said he wanted to stop funding her Al Freaking Qaeda.

And liberal anti-war websites who did bemoan it were listed in by the MSM with all those alt-right etc FAKE NEWS blacklists.

And around here in my constant pressing of this issue (THE STORY OF THE DECADE) I've seen just about everyone either go way out of their way to dodge the issue, if not defend her. You're included in there somewhere.

And I get called a Trumpkin for it.

All the while what she did to Syria catalyzed the whole maximally radicalized migrant influx situation, and then if anyone speaks out against the implications of that whole scene now today nearing the end of 2017 we're still being called "far-right ultra-national" bigoted racists.

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

Britain first are very devious, they word things in such a way that they do not show thier true colours.

One other thing they do is trick people into sharing and promoting thier group by using seeminglt innocent memes. So they put up pictures of a plate of fish and chips saying who loves fish and chips like our page if you do or similar.

When you get down to the bones of it they are at heart a violent and xenophobic bunch of thugs hiding behind the illusion of national pride.

Scum.
I see a lot of people claiming this, but nobody wanting to post evidence. Are they beating people up? Are they kiliing people?

Why bother those defending trump will ignore it anyway.

I can give you lods of anecdotal evidence give you links to articles and groups but it's pointless.

Most people in the UK are aware of what they are like and as I said before all the info is out there if anyone wants to look for it.

I got banned from their page for arguing with members who were encouraging people to cover live pigs in tar, set them on fire and release them into muslim prmary schools. This is the kind of mentality you are looking at with this group.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I didn't take issue with far-right or nationalist labels. For all I can tell, they are. But the nazi and kkk epithets are just that: epithets. They evoke your imagination and emotions more than they do accuracy. No, comparing BP to genocidal and murderous cults is not doing you any favors.

It isn't so much helping Trump as it is opposing you lot. You've already ruined everything.

link   

originally posted by: neformore
Britain First are a far-right hate group born out of the BNP, National Front and EDL.

Trump quoting their stuff shows the depths that US politics has sunk to.

Evidence please.

link   

link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
2. Virtue signaling? Isn't that *exactly* what Trump is doing with his tweets? Among his base, being anti-Muslim is virtue.

Careful, a lot of people here might collapse into a singularity of hypocrisy once they see they're the ones actually "virtue signaling" by defending the idiot in chief every time he passes some anti-muslim gas.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So no real answer on your part.

The most likely explanation is that Trump is regularly checking the Twitter accounts of key Britain First members. Why would he be doing that of he doesn't agree with their philosophy?

No. I just gave you the answer two pages back.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well if that's all true maybe do an OP documenting it, and then reference that when making allegations. Otherwise a thread like this just smacks declaring anyone whom supported the idea of Brexit as Nazi radicals.

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So no real answer on your part.

The most likely explanation is that Trump is regularly checking the Twitter accounts of key Britain First members. Why would he be doing that of he doesn't agree with their philosophy?

So just assumptions is what you're going off of? I'm assuming one of his 44 Million followers sent him a link to the videos and he never even heard of Britain First like most Americans.

He pulled it off of Ann Coulter's Twitter. Just read the source article. She posted one of the videos then he reposted that one along with two others (probably after discovering Britain First's video repository and watching a few).
edit on 29-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did trump invite any Britain first people to the white house?

Cause I remember Obama inviting blm members to the whitehouse, and I can post plenty of vile racist deal they said.

I must have missed the outcrops of the people outraged in this thread about trump screaming about Obama actually going further and inviting people from groups espousing hate like blm.

Or maybe it's because it's deemed ok to hate on one particular race of people like blm seems to do.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Calling people Nazis and KKK doesn't cut it anymore.

Describe their behavior, what they did wrong, and how it is evil. I have a feeling people do not know how to do that anymore.

They promote violence and hatred towards people who are from a different country or religion to them.

They promote the intimidation of people.

They lie to people to create raial and nationalistic tension.

They are really not very nice people.

I do not wish to sound condescending, but that's a little better. It's descriptive. It describes things.

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Far right ultra nationalist.......
So is it alright to say Bronze Age Religious Zealots about the other side?
There's no book that says you have to be conservative but I'm sure Islam doesn't allow for choice.
Convert or die is built in to their commandments, and people who protest this are in the wrong?
Those who seek to preserve their culture, society and way of life are being persecuted in every way possible.

Here's a native Briton who just lost her job over her opinions:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Just post the evidence for your claims like you’re supposed to do. We can’t read your mind. We don’t know what you are offended about.

Are there more than one of you ?
Or is that the Royal We you are using ?

link   

I didn't take issue with far-right or nationalist labels. For all I can tell, they are. But the nazi and kkk epithets are just that: epithets. They evoke your imagination and emotions more than they do accuracy. No, comparing BP to genocidal and murderous cults is not doing you any favors.

It isn't so much helping Trump as it is opposing you lot. You've already ruined everything.

But what about when they actively push for genocide of Muslims? Is that just something you can overlook because the lefts attitudes get on your nerves?

link   

I dunno man...our President is supposed to be of the people, by the people, and for the people. Few people I know in the US are versed in your brand of looneys (other than the ones with MP before their name
).

I have a long list of complaints about Trump, so don't get me wrong. I want to see him out of office for failing to do something about ACA before my premiums increase again. That one thing alone is my deal breaker.

Im mystified at how people take his Twitter seriously. Then i think of how ridiculous it sounds when South Park makes fun of social media, and feel more shame about living in this country full of people that are living South Park caricatures of real people.

link   

Translation: "The ends justify the means".

link   

What exactly would you need to be convinced that britain first are a vile organisation and that Trump was in fact wrong for the tweet?

I will never think Trump was wrong for the tweet. It's a tweet. How can something so benign be wrong? I refuse to let puritans dictate morality to me.

As for BP, you did well enough already.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well should we take his Twitter seriously or trust the MSM? Which one are we supposed to take seriously and believe about Trump? Trump says Twitter is supposed to be his way of bypassing the biased media, but if you say that we shouldn't take Twitter seriously, then should we instead listen to the MSM? Trump says the MSM is all fake news though and we need to listen to his Twitter instead.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In fact, if Hillary Clinton had been elected and she was tweeting like Trump, she'd be facing all kinds of backlash.

Just like how we both know Hillary deployed Al Qaeda into Syria to try and overthrow Assad, it failed, and instead of seeing protests against her we saw RIOTS against Trump who said he wanted to stop funding her Al Freaking Qaeda.

And liberal anti-war websites who did bemoan it were in with all those alt-right etc FAKE NEWS blacklists.

And around here in my constant pressing of this issue (THE STORY OF THE DECADE) I've seen just about everyone either go way out of their way to dodge the issue, if not defend her. You're included in there somewhere.

And I get called a Trumpkin for it.

All the while what she did to Syria catalyzed the whole maximally radicalized migrant influx situation, and then if anyone speaks out against the implications of that whole scene now today nearing the end of 2017 we're still being called "far-right ultra-national" bigoted racists.

Don't you know, tweeting things is far more offensive than starting illegal wars and laughing about the deaths of people tortured.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

But what about when they actively push for genocide of Muslims? Is that just something you can overlook because the lefts attitudes get on your nerves?

If that is the case I will fully oppose their rhetoric with more rhetoric. The left's behavior is far worse than the BP's words.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join