It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

An uncontrollable urge to drive the media narrative with tweets?

Bored on the pooper?

He thought the videos were bigly beautifully produced?

He has a thing for British accents?

Putin made him do it?

I'll take who gives a # for 1000 Alex.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you want to say Britain First is guilty for the crime of one member, you better be prepared to hold your principle true of others.

The purveyors of propaganda remain innocent, as always. At least they have something in common with The Leader now, I didn't think you would go down that road. Kinda impressive in a sad way.

link   

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...
But you’d only be lying to yourself.

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Instead of trusting your fellow members on the board who live here...
Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

I’ll warn you though, you will be eating a lot of crow.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: nonspecific

If it helps, his hairdo makes him look like a muppet. LOL

He should have someone run his twitter for him so he doesn't make rookie geriatric mistakes like retweeting white nationalists.

To be honest the president of the USA should have a decent grasp of world politics and affairs.

The fact that he is not aware of the situation regarding them or that nobody told him before he tweeted is far more alarming than the tweet in question.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So what did he search that happened to bring up three videos posted right in a row by Franzen?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: gortex

The Obamunnist's reaction to anything Trump does is so over the top it is hilarious.

Keeping them distracted, angry, and mentally short-circuited is the overall goal.

And its working beautifully!

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Calling people Nazis and KKK doesn't cut it anymore.

Describe their behavior, what they did wrong, and how it is evil. I have a feeling people do not know how to do that anymore.

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

low-hanging fruit

Squeeze it!

How low? I don't say it could be shrooms in case they hang that low, but...

squeeze em?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Because it is literally impossible to “prove false” something that is a well known fact.

Britain First was founded by and made up of former BNP & NF members, after those two groups became synonymous with overt anti-Semitism & often times violent racism including the use of razor blades to carve the letters “NF” into their non-white victims.

Now, I suppose you could argue that this is all just a coincidence, or paint a picture of a reformed or transformed group who are disconnected from this shady and ugly past...

I’ll tell you what, don’t believe literally every British poster on ATS when they tell you Britain First is a neo-Nazi group...

Go to the comment sections on the Britain First Facebook page, see the thoughts and ideals of their members and base, and then make your own decision.

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.

link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Painterz

They have been linked to the assassination of Jo Cox MP. The assassin was a known affiliate of the group, and he shouted 'Britain First!' as he killed her.

Imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar". What would you be saying about those of the Islamic faith?

Why would he be saying anything about the Islamic faith? Unless you think terrorists are representative of the entire faith?

But nice try at false equivalence.
I think his point was literally the opposite of what you think it was. The point is, that it doesn’t matter what someone yells before they kill someone, it is not fair to lump everyone in that group or that religion in the same category as the killer.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So what did he search that happened to bring up three videos posted right in a row by Franzen?

Ever give a thought that someone like "ME" sent it to him??????

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

The Obamunnist's reaction to anything Trump does is so over the top it is hilarious.

Keeping them distracted, angry, and mentally short-circuited is the overall goal.

And its working beautifully!

keeping his most ardent standing up for every despicable thing he does is the overall goal.

and its working beautifully!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

My guess is he searched "What will outrage the left the most today?"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would also like to point out that the third video has already been confirmed fake by Dutch news sources many many times over, in that the attacker was not muslim, and not a migrant.

I got nothing as far as defense of him retweeting her.
edit on 29-11-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Calling people Nazis and KKK doesn't cut it anymore.

Describe their behavior, what they did wrong, and how it is evil. I have a feeling people do not know how to do that anymore.

They promote violence and hatred towards people who are from a different country or religion to them.

They promote the intimidation of people.

They lie to people to create raial and nationalistic tension.

They are really not very nice people.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Who by, exactly?
And when?

Better still go to one of the fb groups that are against britain first and look at the masses of evidence to show what a nasty bunch the are, thugs the lot of them.
I just went to the britain first group and saw many images that would seem to show that they are not racist. One pic shows 4 differnt men of dif origins and the words are that muslim is not a race. Which i would agree with. Right? Is that racist?

link   

I'm not sure what is sillier, Trump tweeting out racist videos or the WH endorsing the use of propaganda in defending the tweeting of the videos:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders just tacitly endorsed using anti-Muslim propaganda

In response to questions about the veracity of the videos Trump retweeted, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders offered this to CBS News's Major Garrett: “Whether it's a real video, the threat is real. His goal is to promote strong border security and strong national security.”

Yes, you read that right: The White House that complains almost daily about “fake news” doesn't care if these videos are fake news as long they serve real purposes. Sanders just tacitly endorsed the concept of propaganda, and she said it out loud.

I'm sure all of Trump's supporters are DEEPLY concerned about the WH releasing fake news. Right? RIGHT?!?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Then how did he find the video to retweet?

The original video was shared by US conservative commentator Ann Coulter who Mr Trump follows.

From Op's source.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join