It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Painterz

They have been linked to the assassination of Jo Cox MP. The assassin was a known affiliate of the group, and he shouted 'Britain First!' as he killed her.

Imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar". What would you be saying about those of the Islamic faith?

Why would he be saying anything about the Islamic faith? Unless you think terrorists are representative of the entire faith?

But nice try at false equivalence.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All this ruckus and zero reactions from anything not right wing about the actual content of the tweets.
"HE'S A ISLAMOPHOBIC RACIST!!11".

Liberals see the true color of bad (doomed to fail) integration of immigrants and lose their mind over what? Over the fact you even brought it up.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Whataboutism doesn't really help your case. Terrorism is still terrorism, ya know.

Islamic faith?

A white nationalist is somehow representative for all whities as well? Time to re-read Hermann Hesse, innit?

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because I'd be lying. All it takes is a simple Google search to see what they are. By all means, go to their own website, they make no bones about it.

What's funny is that the people from Britain First openly agree with my assessment of them. They want an end to multiculturism. While you're here arguing they aren't something they're openly proud about.

Lmao.

Multiculturalism is a sham, at least according to Angela Merkel. That doesn't mean she's the German version of the KKK.

So what is it? The anti-semitism? The hoods? The anti-black racism? What makes them like the KKK?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I didn't bother looking up the person in question. Im certain that the racist assholes in the UK can't touch what we have in the US. LOL

Actually they are more persuasive and dangerous. This isn't confined to the US and UK. See what's going on in the Netherlands:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Antifa hasn't performed bike lock attacks on Hillary yet..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Woodcarver

And North Korea calls themselves a Democratic Republic. People can call themselves whatever they want. Britain First is clearly a White "Nationalist" group.
Just as those who support America First are Nationalists...And we're not all white...So what are you a white/black/brown Internationalist??? Sorry, you're not able to turn 'Nationalist' into a derogatory word...

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Whataboutism doesn't really help your case. Terrorism is still terrorism, ya know.

That's not whataboutism. That's proving you have double standards. If you want to say Britain First is guilty for the crime of one member, you better be prepared to hold your principle true of others.

link   
Is there a sale on low-hanging fruit today?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: nonspecific

I hear what you are saying, and understand the principle.

But it smacks of identity politics. Just because nasty people agree with me that its not good to throw people from rooftops for being gay doesn't mean Ill change my opinion.

I didn't bother looking up the person in question. Im certain that the racist assholes in the UK can't touch what we have in the US. LOL

Jo cox was a female MP who was murdered, the guy that did it identified with Britain First although I forget the specifics.

The Trump hardcore will defend him regardless but the unarguable truth is he screwed up on this, nothing that will destroy him but it does make him look like a muppet.

Downing street issued a statement saying what he did was wrong, that is a pretty big thing to do with the potus and not something they would have done unless there was no option.

link   

Im sorry....but do you know what the KKK is?

If the group you are comparing doesn't have a history of public lynchings, or hasn't been behind the enaction of dozens of laws that have suppressed an entire race within your country, stripping them of voting rights and gun ownership rights in the process, im not sure you are making anything close to a valid comparison.

link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

bless you heart, I've never called someone a racist Nazis in my life. LOL

no thoughts on what motivated trump to tweet the videos..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Because I'd be lying. All it takes is a simple Google search to see what they are. By all means, go to their own website, they make no bones about it.

What's funny is that the people from Britain First openly agree with my assessment of them. They want an end to multiculturism. While you're here arguing they aren't something they're openly proud about.

Lmao.

Multiculturalism is a sham, at least according to Angela Merkel. That doesn't mean she's the German version of the KKK.

So what is it? The anti-semitism? The hoods? The anti-black racism? What makes them like the KKK?

They are Nationalists! They love their country. OH!!!!! They are WHITE! Lock up your daughters and lock up your wives...... Oh how I enjoy watching the death of cultural Marxists and the insanity they call facts!

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Is there a sale on low-hanging fruit today?

Free of charge for those desperate enough to pick it up off the ground.

link   

If it helps, his hairdo makes him look like a muppet. LOL

He should have someone run his twitter for him so he doesn't make rookie geriatric mistakes like retweeting white nationalists.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The following WILL address the topic shortly:

Many proponents of a "free and open" internet and the First amendment should really look closer at this situation and the reactions to it. Feeling right doesn't make you right.

I think its funny the flip flopping by Morgan in the article.

Piers Morgan: twitter.com...

Now, would Piers sound "ulta- right nationalist" in this interview?

Seems to me this "ulta-right nationalist" group is just pointing out things, with these videos, that should be discussed. Also seems like the British government wants to maintain a certain perception, and are willing to slander and flat out arrest anyone that will disrupt that perception.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Lmao.

I am not comparing them to anything but Britain first used to do "christian patrols" where they would parade around areas with high muslim populations with a big cross and get agressive towards muslims, not the crazy ones I am talking about women with kkids in pushchairs and little old men in shops. They would cause agression and intimidation and then edit the footage to show Muslims defending people so it looked like they were bieng attacked. They got caught out for it and lots of other nasty devious stuff.

You can think what you like but they and anyone who identifies with them are scum simple as.
edit on 29/11/2017 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: gortex

How many hoops do you have to jump through to go to Trumps twitter feed ?

Since he tweets all day long (and twilight even), and its your OP, why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Because if you don't read it for yourself you'll just pass it off as fake. It's cowardly really. Pass off what you don't want to acknowledge.

I went over the BBC page and noted nothing there but liberal outrage hype, which unless you're an outrageous liberal then there was no sizzle to be found there.

So I inquired about what is an "far right" in this context (which too often is anyone pro-national sovereignty).

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I got you.

twitter.com...
^- video of Muslim guy beating a kid on crutches.

twitter.com...
^- video of Muslim guy destroying a statue of Virgin Mary.

twitter.com...
^- video of Islamist mob pushing a teenage boy off the roof and beating him to death.

Muslim filmed videos of Muslim violence is spreading hate against Muslims and deemed racist obviously when it's tweeted by non-Muslims.

So "Trump" posted all three? Or just one of those?

This Jarden person is the Britain First source, not the outraged twit, I'm gathering now.

OP wants to import and pay for people whom tend to have a strong urge to want to destroy Western Civilization = "Far Left".

People against it = "Far Right".

And this is a "Far Left" outrage thread, as was that BBC piece.

About what I expected LOL.

What's funny is if BBC et al didnt make a thing out of this stuff it wouldnt get them much attention outside of the focused types whom actually follow Trump's twitings (and whom are already familiar with this stuff and their minds wont be changed).

This whole scene is like an elaborate enigmatic chicken & egg case study at this point...

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
David Duke‏ @DrDavidDuke

Trump retweets video of crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!
9:33 AM - 29 Nov 2017

it worked, he's riling up his base.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That's a far better description, thank you. Intimidating actions such as you described is prettydespicable behavior, especially when used on innocent women and children.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join