It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

so folks can be aware there are bad people in the world?

thank god we have trump to show us that!

we should ban together and form a united front?? how would that work exactly?
edit on 29-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Why is he following the Twitter account of an ultra Right White "Nationalist?"
First off you’re calling them ultra right white nationalists. They call themselves a diverse group of patriots. You can’t just make up the labels and expect everyone to agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He isn't.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The issue here isn't what Trump actually said. Its that he shared relevant videos from an account that, in another country, is seen as a less than savory group? This group hasn't killed anyone, or been responsible for death, correct?

So which teapot is this tempest in, again?

google Jo Cox MP, not directly but they really are a nasty bunch and not the kind of people he should be agreeing with.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

so folks can be aware there are bad people in the world?

thank god we have trump to show us that!

we should ban together and form a united front?? how would that work exactly?
You’re already a part of it if you don’t like extremists.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: underwerks

Blindly defending something doesn't look good on you.

Ten bucks says that you starred and flagged this thread before reading about them.

I actually don't speak about something until I've read enough to know what I'm talking about.

Crazy concept, I know.

Lol.

Just lol.

I didn't even have to read any of the rest of this thread to make this incredibly funny.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Then how did he find the video to retweet?

link   

HAHA. A Trump supporter saying people don't know how to think? priceless. If you can't see why this is a problem, chances are you're brainwashed.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: FauxMulder

insignificant tweets?

the leader of our country post inflammatory videos from a far right extremist group and we're all supposed to ignore it?
you really believe that?

why do you think he tweeted those videos?

That group didn’t make those videos.

I think he tweeted them so that people can be aware that there are bad people in the world and that we should band together to make a united front against anyone who thinks that these actions are acceptable anywhere in the world.

I think we are aware of this considering the multiple mass shootings in our country.

how do we band together to stop it exactly?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That is actually a good question.
Had the op framed this thread around that question instead of videos he did not want to post perhaps a productive discussion could have been had.
While I still have seen no actual support for the people retweeted, why the potus is following them is a question worth asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You an search things on twitter.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

HAHA. A Trump supporter saying people don't know how to think? priceless. If you can't see why this is a problem, chances are you're brainwashed.

Oh, you're against Trump. How brave and free-thinking of you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And North Korea calls themselves a Democratic Republic. People can call themselves whatever they want. Britain First is clearly a White "Nationalist" group.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

It is quite extraordinary isn't it. I mean I know there are people from 4chan and Stormfront on this site. But you're right, the amount of twisting and turning instead of just manning up and saying nope, he shouldn't have done that.

Which is obviously why the White House doubled down on the error today by saying he was trying to debate immigration. Utter and complete nonsense.

It's like to admit Trump did one thing wrong might undermine the entire edifice and his entire illusion could come crashing down.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I didn't think he could be this stupid.

This is almost like he has retweeted the KKK, that is probably the closest American equivalent.

I can only assume that he did not fully understand what he was retweeting because surly he could not be this stupid....oh wait this is Trump.....

The Trump worshipers will not see it but to the rest of us this is confirmation that Trump is a bigot who hates Muslims and is a total moron.

Since you are a Democrat we know you have no problem with low life thugs beating up on a fella with crutches...But you're not being fair...Just as soon as an Amish person is video taped beating up a crippled person, or destroying some tall buildings with planes Trump will be the first to post those events on Twitter...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I hear what you are saying, and understand the principle.

But it smacks of identity politics. Just because nasty people agree with me that its not good to throw people from rooftops for being gay doesn't mean Ill change my opinion.

I didn't bother looking up the person in question. Im certain that the racist assholes in the UK can't touch what we have in the US. LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

I had never heard of them until the President of the United States of America gave them legitimacy by retweeting them. Then I did a simple internet search.

I would advise you to do the same before continuing to work that shovel the way you are. It's obvious who and what they are to anyone who puts in a few minutes of research.

Blindly defending something doesn't look good on you.

"Gave the legitimacy". Sorry but that sounds like some post-modernist gobbledy-gook.

Why don't you just say you do not know what makes them like the KKK?

Because I'd be lying. All it takes is a simple Google search to see what they are. By all means, go to their own website, they make no bones about it.

What's funny is that the people from Britain First openly agree with my assessment of them. They want an end to multiculturism. While you're here arguing they aren't something they're openly proud about.

Lmao.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

insignificant tweets?

the leader of our country post inflammatory videos from a far right extremist group and we're all supposed to ignore it?
you really believe that?

That group didn’t make those videos.

I think he tweeted them so that people can be aware that there are bad people in the world and that we should band together to make a united front against anyone who thinks that these actions are acceptable anywhere in the world.

I think we are aware of this considering the multiple mass shootings in our country.

how do we band together to stop it exactly?
that’s the easy part. If you don’t like extremists and murderers, you are already there. Support your local officers, your military, and investigate stories to find the bias and the spin. Demand people provide evidence for their claims so that misinformation does not spread.

link   

Assume positive intent. Its a good policy to live by.

If i assume positive intent, i'd assume that he searched for the videos using the sites search feature. Its how I would have done it were it me sitting on a golden toilet wanting to piss people off with my twitter account.

link   

insignificant tweets?

you really believe that?

I dont know. You guys call anything right of Carl Marx extreme right racist Nazis. I've never heard of Britain First before this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join