It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: gortex

How many hoops do you have to jump through to go to Trumps twitter feed ?

Since he tweets all day long (and twilight even), and its your OP, why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Because if you don't read it for yourself you'll just pass it off as fake. It's cowardly really. Pass off what you don't want to acknowledge.

Cult trump will never acknowledge his wrongs.

Asking them to do so is like asking a person of faith to denounce God.

If you keep trying you will go mad, we just have to acsept that they are so blinded by their faith in Lord Trump that no matter what he does they will defend and excuse him.
Is it wrong to point out muslim extremists?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

insignificant tweets?

the leader of our country post inflammatory videos from a far right extremist group and we're all supposed to ignore it?
you really believe that?

why do you think he tweeted those videos?

link   
3 question cards

1. Are the vids genuine
2. Are they Muslims committing the crimes
3. Is it not right that the public domain is made aware

If the answer to each of these is Yes, then you have been TRUMPT

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Blindly defending something doesn't look good on you.

Ten bucks says that you starred and flagged this thread before reading about them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I had never heard of them until the President of the United States of America gave them legitimacy by retweeting them. Then I did a simple internet search.

I would advise you to do the same before continuing to work that shovel the way you are. It's obvious who and what they are to anyone who puts in a few minutes of research.

"Gave the legitimacy". Sorry but that sounds like some post-modernist gobbledy-gook.

Why don't you just say you do not know what makes them like the KKK?

link   
A video of a mob pushing a teenage boy off a building.
A video of the destruction of a religious statue.
A video of a kid being beaten by a Muslim.

So, why is this wrong to retweet? Put Trump aside and please explain what is wrong with sharing violence that needs to be stopped? Again, so blind with hate of the Cheeto....

I guess it pissed off those who thought multiple visits to the White House by the Muslim Brotherhood was ok.

link   
The issue here isn't what Trump actually said. Its that he shared relevant videos from an account that, in another country, is seen as a less than savory group? This group hasn't killed anyone, or been responsible for death, correct?

So which teapot is this tempest in, again?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Our last president called the police racist and dumb. At least Trump is attacking extremism and not his own country.

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Britain first are known manipulators and liars, they hide behing the illusion of _________ pride when the truth is they are just a bunch of _________ thugs

You just effectively described about every political party / party activist group I know about.

While you didnt answer my actual question.

Well if you are unable to do some very basic internet searches then I assume it is because you do not want to do so.

And the lies and manipulation are worse than most political parties as they trick people into sharing thier nasty views, fake incidents, manipulate video footage, get sent to prison ect.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Ten bucks says that you starred and flagged this thread before reading about them.

I actually don't speak about something until I've read enough to know what I'm talking about.

Crazy concept, I know.

link   
I still fail to see where Trump openly supports Britain First. All I see is everyone that despises Trump trying to tie him into supporting this group, but the evidence just isn't there. OP, I get it you don't like Trump and hate his tweets. Hell, I hate some of his tweets, but can you actually prove that Trump supports Britain First. So far the answer looks like a big fat NO.

link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Are all you guys so lazy you can't be bothered to type in an address bar and scroll a little .... now I understand why he gets away with it.
Feed me feed me....
The only time i have ever seen a member here blatantly Not post the evidence for his claims is when there is none. You want people to take your word for it? Why don’t you just take my word for it?

This site is specifically made for you to be able to post links and videos to back up your claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

And who do you think filmed the footage? I don't say it's Muslims but... it's probably Muslims.

This is like watching good old Aryan Krauts filming the bloody victims of crashes on the Autobahn, only to cause another horrific crash for the cheap thrills of the next Gaffer around. I'm amazed that you guys still watch this crap without the slightest doubt, that you're being played like a fiddle.

Where is all the MSM media literacy when it doesn't suit your agenda?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: FauxMulder

insignificant tweets?

the leader of our country post inflammatory videos from a far right extremist group and we're all supposed to ignore it?
you really believe that?

why do you think he tweeted those videos?

That group didn’t make those videos.

I think he tweeted them so that people can be aware that there are bad people in the world and that we should band together to make a united front against anyone who thinks that these actions are acceptable anywhere in the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: intrepid

How many hoops do you have to jump through to go to Trumps twitter feed ?

Since he tweets all day long (and twilight even), and its your OP, why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Because if you don't read it for yourself you'll just pass it off as fake. It's cowardly really. Pass off what you don't want to acknowledge.

Cult trump will never acknowledge his wrongs.

Asking them to do so is like asking a person of faith to denounce God.

If you keep trying you will go mad, we just have to acsept that they are so blinded by their faith in Lord Trump that no matter what he does they will defend and excuse him.

Let me return the favor and give you some insight on the "Cult"

It has less to do with defending or excusing Trump for his actions than it has to do with fending off the salivating and frothing mob. There is just something about a group of people blindly drunk off hate that makes this much easier to do.

I guess that puts us in a bit of a conundrum.
edit on 29-11-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The issue here isn't what Trump actually said. Its that he shared relevant videos from an account that, in another country, is seen as a less than savory group? This group hasn't killed anyone, or been responsible for death, correct?

They have been linked to the assassination of Jo Cox MP. The assassin was a known affiliate of the group, and he shouted 'Britain First!' as he killed her.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

They have been linked to the assassination of Jo Cox MP. The assassin was a known affiliate of the group, and he shouted 'Britain First!' as he killed her.
One of them stabbed a guy. Does that make them all murderers? Because I just watched a video of one Muslim pushing a boy off a roof, And I certainly don’t think it would be fair to blame all Muslims for that.

He also didn’t scream “Britain first” That was just the headline that they used to demonize the entire group for this one guys actions.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why is he following the Twitter account of an ultra Right White "Nationalist?"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

Damn that was painful and embarrassing to read, jesus you need help son, oh well...

Oh I'm number ONE? Thank you. What facts you say? the one a previous user owned you with. Gotta use that brain if you want to play 😁

*Winning, and who shows up to whine and cry about us winning? that'll be you, lol 😋

Giggles? lol, kiddo we straight up laugh at your post

What crusade you speak of? other then good'ole fashion Christmas activities?
edit on 29-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Imagine if he had shouted "Allahu Akbar". What would you be saying about those of the Islamic faith?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join