It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Please quote where I said that I saw horror in any Tweet...I bet you can't.

All my posts in this thread have been making fun of you.

In addition to lying and changing your story, you are outright fabricating things that were not said. Keep on digging that hole deeper my friend. Pretty soon those straws you are grasping on to are going to slip.

No you're right. I confused you with the other drones. You all look and act alike.

Bigotry at it's finest display. You've added to the massive pile there already was.

But when you do it it's all good.

link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Woodcarver

my assumption is he's riling up his base..

and, if I were part of his base i'd be insulted. what i'm seeing here is blind devotion - exactly what he expects from his most ardent sheep.

the real question is why does he want to rile his base, what's about to go down?
Do muslim extremists exist? I think they do. As well as extremists from several other cultures. Is it fair to post videos showing proof that muslim extremists exist? I think it is. Is anyone saying that all muslims are extreme muslims? I haven’t seen that from Trump or this group. If i am wrong, bring the evidence. That’s how this works.

Here is what the party founder said about the group.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-first-founder-jim-dowson-quits-over-mosque-invasions-and-racists-and-extremists-9632770.html

So, the founder of the group left, citing that he did not agree with Some of the tactics that Some of the groups members were engaging in and he was tired of getting arrested for protesting when muslims were burning british flags.

The founder of Britain First has resigned from the far-right group over its “provocative and counterproductive” mosque invasions.

From your link.

www.independent.co.uk...

The founder left over the bad press, and arrests, over some flag protests and these mosque invasions, where some other members were coming into mosques and investigating claims of radicalization and female mutilation.

The media have put him under enormous pressure recently regarding our invasions of mosques across Britain and understandably this has forced Jim to distance himself from these activities, notwithstanding the fact that these mosque invasions have caused considerable exposure of issues such as Muslim female genital mutilation, second class treatment of women, extremism and grooming gangs.

Is female genital mutilation legal there? Does it happen there? Are there places where radicalization happens there? It seems like a good idea to me to root this stuff out. I agree it should be the police’s job, but i also hear that the police are not doing their job in this respect.

Did the group actually uncover cases of female genital mutilation? It seems i remember seeing an article and maybe a vice story about this.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: gortex

How many hoops do you have to jump through to go to Trumps twitter feed ?

Since he tweets all day long (and twilight even), and its your OP, why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: seeker1963

It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

As much as you think this is funny????? roflmao You have no idea.....

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

Who can ever forget the one and only Coin?

And I don't mean that in a good way, but interesting how empowered one can feel when they are out with the mob in full force.

I like all his threads about how we should stop the political divisiveness. They juxtapose nicely with his avid mud pit participation.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's good and well, but my analogy is closer. Britain First is the British version of the KKK, but for some reason you don't want to acknowledge that part.

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Does Britian First wear hoods? Are they anti-black, anti-semitic racists? Or are you simply repeating what someone else told you?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Trump happened. Once you support Trump on blind faith all logic dies.

Trump happens. You may well have coined the phrase that says it all, explains it all, and distills all of the arseholery of the White House down to one pithy remark.
Trump Happens. Brilliant!

No my friend, we coined it.

Trump happens!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I've always preferred Merriam Webster:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

www.merriam-webster.com...

Yes, very familiar. I read too much of it here everyday.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So its still pure ad hominem at this point.

And that is the real ad hominem at this point.

Meaning nobody should listen to anybody about anything

Go and murder someone for your political agenda and watch the devil unfold his banner against you. You remain to be the white angle in this setting, of course. Always.

edit on 29-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

And I don't mean that in a good way, but interesting how empowered one can feel when they are out with the mob in full force.

I like all his threads about how we should stop the political divisiveness. They juxtapose nicely with his avid mud pit participation.

Guys, guys come on now, this is all very flattering but this thread is not about me.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Aah name-calling. And here thought the staff was above such things.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Are all you guys so lazy you can't be bothered to type in an address bar and scroll a little .... now I understand why he gets away with it.
Feed me feed me....

edit on 29-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since he tweets all day long (and twilight even), and its your OP, why do I have to jump thru hoops if there's a story here, why didnt you??

Because if you don't read it for yourself you'll just pass it off as fake. It's cowardly really. Pass off what you don't want to acknowledge.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Que the faux-outrage in 3... 2...

Oh wait never mind, I'm already super late to the party..

It's not faux outrage — it's very real disgust at what a clown the President is. What exactly was the President trying to accomplish by retweeting these videos except dog whistling extremists?

He's the President of the United States of America. What he communicates to the world matters. Retweeting random videos to show "Muslims are bad" like Stevemahgod on ATS *should* be beneath the office of the President. Shouldn't it?

I thought he was pointing out the muslim extremists?

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I find it fun.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

You know, I actually like his threads too because it gives us great insight into the minds of the loo... I think I'll just end it there.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: FauxMulder

Let me guess, the trigger-happy Tweety in charge has your vote as well?

Let me guess, social media distractions like insignificant tweets keep you distracted like a cat to a laser pointer?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You're confused mate. I haven't been staff for over 2 years. Those handcuffs are off.
But thanks for the attention.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because if you don't read it for yourself you'll just pass it off as fake. It's cowardly really. Pass off what you don't want to acknowledge.

Cult trump will never acknowledge his wrongs.

Asking them to do so is like asking a person of faith to denounce God.

If you keep trying you will go mad, we just have to acsept that they are so blinded by their faith in Lord Trump that no matter what he does they will defend and excuse him.
edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You're confused mate. I haven't been staff for over 2 years. Those handcuffs are off.
But thanks for the attention.

And here I've been handling you with softened gloves this whole time!

We'll I'm glad. Congrats.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

That's good and well, but my analogy is closer. Britain First is the British version of the KKK, but for some reason you don't want to acknowledge that part.

There were people in here calling them neo-nazis earlier. That was proven to be false.

Does Britian First wear hoods? Are they anti-black, anti-semitic racists? Or are you simply repeating what someone else told you?

I had never heard of them until the President of the United States of America gave them legitimacy by retweeting them. Then I did a simple internet search.

I would advise you to do the same before continuing to work that shovel the way you are. It's obvious who and what they are to anyone who puts in a few minutes of research.

Blindly defending something doesn't look good on you.

Gin

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I got you.

twitter.com...
^- video of Muslim guy beating a kid on crutches.

twitter.com...
^- video of Muslim guy destroying a statue of Virgin Mary.

twitter.com...
^- video of Islamist mob pushing a teenage boy off the roof and beating him to death.

Muslim filmed videos of Muslim violence is spreading hate against Muslims and deemed racist obviously when it's tweeted by non-Muslims.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join