It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe you should research them before defending them. Just a thought.

Forgive me for not reading the entire thread before commenting, but it seems like you don't care that they're from Britain First, correct? A known purveyor of fake, racist videos?

Yes I do not care who they are, and have already illustrated the genetic fallacy to others.

So if Trump re-tweeted Christmas greetings from the KKK you'd concern yourself with the Christmas greeting, and not that it's from the KKK?

I'm just trying to understand your reasoning here.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

a reply to: intrepid

Well you certainly are grittier than most. "Unjust and puritanical"? Unjust is just wrong. Political figures by nature are open to derision. Been that way forever. And puritanical doesn't even come close to the left. They are the opposite of that.

Unjust, yes. People want to kill this president because of the nonsense and lies you guys are spreading.

You have a talent for dramatics.

I must thank you for the entertainment you have provided me during the down-time at work this week, you have had me laughing so hard that I teared up several times. Keep it coming brother.

Your devotion is admirable to say the least.

You see horror in a tweet. It's no wonder you would see drama in words. You know, if you turn your head slightly to the left you'll see the real world.

Please quote where I said that I saw horror in any Tweet...I bet you can't.

All my posts in this thread have been making fun of you.

In addition to lying and changing your story, you are outright fabricating things that were not said. Keep on digging that hole deeper my friend. Pretty soon those straws you are grasping on to are going to slip.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert Whoa now stop the press. ATS got worse lol. But ya I agree with you, that kind of talk should be condemned. Calling for anybody to be killed be it a political figure or average joe is not cool.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2017 by JosephKnecht because: please disregard

link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

In addition to lying and changing your story, you are outright fabricating things that were not said. Keep on digging that hole deeper my friend. Pretty soon those straws you are grasping on to are going to slip.

No you're right. I confused you with the other drones. You all look and act alike.

link   

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Ok well at least you are open and honest about your way of thinking, I am glad to say we share different views and that is what makes the world go round. Lets hope if Trump ever retweets what you say it is in the negative light it deserves.

And I talk for myself and myself alone, please dont put me in any group, thanks

Thought police. At least you are open and honest about your way of acting.

What policing of your thoughts did I just do?

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Since no one wants us to see the video, how about you at least define "far right group" so we have a place to go?

Britain first are known manipulators and liars, they hide behing the illusion of national pride when the truth is they are just a bunch of nazi thugs, there is so much information on the internet about this I don't know why people are making a fuss about not sharing information.

Google Britain first and take a look.

Go to youtube and search for britain first they have a chanel called........ Britain first.

This is not in depth investagative journalism it is simple internet searching.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

As much as you think this is funny????? roflmao You have no idea.....

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

What's the topic? A video that non of ya'll have the balls to post? lmao

LOL

This whole thing was a bait ruse.

I find it hard not to take it as a slight, the idea of people deliberately trying to waste my time from stuff that might actually have meaning etc.

Therefore it comes down to nailing them to the wall for what it is as such, not letting up either, to get an ounce of compensation from such BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss Glad you asked. And I would also like to point out that there is a far left also.

far right
noun
the extreme right wing of a political party or group.
adjective
belonging to or representing the views of the extreme right wing of a political party or group

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Britain first are known manipulators and liars, they hide behing the illusion of _________ pride when the truth is they are just a bunch of _________ thugs

You just effectively described about every political party / party activist group I know about.

While you didnt answer my actual question.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Trump happened. Once you support Trump on blind faith all logic dies.

Trump happens. You may well have coined the phrase that says it all, explains it all, and distills all of the arseholery of the White House down to one pithy remark.
Trump Happens. Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So if Trump re-tweeted Christmas greetings from the KKK you'd concern yourself with the Christmas greeting, and not that it's from the KKK?

No, if the communist party of america tweeted a video of a cop shooting an unarmed man, I wouldn't call you a communist for retweeting it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Google Britain first and take a look.

So its still pure ad hominem at this point.

I dont want to see their channel, I want to see the actual video in question. Every group out there is wrong about at least half the crap they carry on about. Meaning nobody should listen to anybody about anything if we're to follow your logic there to the logical climax. The BBC piece today seemed like a climax of an appeal to lowest common denomination, following my logic here.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Who said anything about killing Trump? Are you high? You used to be logical, contentious but logical. What happened?

There was a verifiable assassination attempt during the campaign. There are several assassination threats against Donald Trump a day. Even Madonna spoke about blowing up the whitehouse. Are you high?

Yes. Presidents get those threats. Trump isn't special there. He'll tell you he's the Bestest though.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Let me guess, the trigger-happy Tweety in charge has your vote as well?

link   

It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

As much as you think this is funny????? roflmao You have no idea.....

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

Who can ever forget the one and only Coin?

And I don't mean that in a good way, but interesting how empowered one can feel when they are out with the mob in full force.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Meaning we cant even actually review the material thats so bad without jumping thru effing hoops.

How many hoops do you have to jump through to go to Trumps twitter feed ?

Its was on you OP GORTEX to include the video so people could actually gauge the "story".

If you had bothered to at least skim the thread you would know why the videos aren't here , the story is more than just the videos it's about the publicity he's given to Britain first which is worse than using dodgy videos to fuel hatred , he couldn't even be bothered to check their validity.
edit on 29-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: JosephKnecht

No you're right. I confused you with the other drones. You all look and act alike.

Bigotry at it's finest display. You've added to the massive pile there already was.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No, if the communist party of america tweeted a video of a cop shooting an unarmed man, I wouldn't call you a communist for retweeting it.

That's good and well, but my analogy is closer. Britain First is the British version of the KKK, but for some reason you don't want to acknowledge that part.

Only what the video shows. Which is funny because Britain first is known for fabricating videos to support their politics. A la project veritas.

I'm not trying to attack you, it's just really curious to me you are supporting them in this manner.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Bigotry at it's finest display. You've added to the massive pile there already was.

bigotry |ˈbiɡətrē|
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself: the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry.

Sounds familiar.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join