It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: intrepid

Well you certainly are grittier than most. "Unjust and puritanical"? Unjust is just wrong. Political figures by nature are open to derision. Been that way forever. And puritanical doesn't even come close to the left. They are the opposite of that.

Unjust, yes. People want to kill this president because of the nonsense and lies you guys are spreading.

And now the drama queen makes her entrance to the stage.

My, how ATS has fallen.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well you certainly are grittier than most. "Unjust and puritanical"? Unjust is just wrong. Political figures by nature are open to derision. Been that way forever. And puritanical doesn't even come close to the left. They are the opposite of that.

Unjust, yes. People want to kill this president because of the nonsense and lies you guys are spreading.

Who said anything about killing Trump? Are you high? You used to be logical, contentious but logical. What happened?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I mean, what did you expect from liberals?

Are Liberals anyone who doesn't agree with the Donald ?

It's worse than that. If you don't fancy Trump, you are one of those that wear a dirty great Cornet on your nap, and fly around on a broomstick!

But more to the point,
......As I speak, the box is telling me that, "around the world, people and sad and sickened that a President of the United states would tweet videos of this nature"

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and, now we're being accused of wanting to kill him. lord above... how childish is that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and, now we're being accused of wanting to kill him. lord above... how childish is that?

Pretty soon they will declare Trump as being the second coming of Christ and that we are all the Anti-Christ

He shall smite us all in a orange rage!
edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Who said anything about killing Trump? Are you high? You used to be logical, contentious but logical. What happened?

Trump happened. Once you support Trump on blind faith all logic dies.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Were these videos not put out by Britain First?

I'm assuming you know who they are?

I've never heard of them before this morning. It appears that they were put out by someone from Britain First.

Maybe you should research them before defending them. Just a thought.

Forgive me for not reading the entire thread before commenting, but it seems like you don't care that they're from Britain First, correct? A known purveyor of fake, racist videos?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

Okay I just went over the link, and of course there's a bunch of twitter embeds yet the one with the video links are a screenshot.

No video links on the whole page:
www.bbc.com...

Meaning we cant even actually review the material thats so bad without jumping thru effing hoops.

Therefore what did you expect but a peanut gallery of mockery?

Its was on you OP GORTEX to include the video so people could actually gauge the "story". I guess that's just too much work for you and BBC to make this one have umph. Or does it even have any??

edit on 29-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

There was a verifiable assassination attempt during the campaign. There are several assassination threats against Donald Trump a day. Even Madonna spoke about blowing up the whitehouse. Are you high?
edit on 29-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

You have a talent for dramatics.

I must thank you for the entertainment you have provided me during the down-time at work this week, you have had me laughing so hard that I teared up several times. Keep it coming brother.

Your devotion is admirable to say the least.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

You have a talent for dramatics.

I must thank you for the entertainment you have provided me during the down-time at work this week, you have had me laughing so hard that I teared up several times. Keep it coming brother.

Your devotion is admirable to say the least.

You see horror in a tweet. It's no wonder you would see drama in words. You know, if you turn your head slightly to the left you'll see the real world.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

As much as you think this is funny????? roflmao You have no idea.....

Just because you and your ilk say a group is whatever delusional term and twisted definition you claim, doesn't mean it's so...
edit on 29-11-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

There is a member from Britain that says Trump should be taken out by force so there is that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

Our goal is to see you write another "Good bye ATS" thread and cry about how the site is run by Nazi's! Only to come back and be a part of what you claim you despise!

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx
edit on 29-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 Oh ol' arn. Like you have any room to call somebody delusional. Trump praising a far right group only further breaks apart our once great country. He tweets these things to get a response from his haters, and he knows that his supporters won't find it outlandish because they follow blindly......kinda like Oh lets say YOU.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
11 pages of twitter argument that really doesn't matter at all.
Here's Tom with the weather.
. Standby for your next tweet triggering.

edit on 29-11-2017 by FauxMulder because: tasty tweet triggering tongue twister

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe you should research them before defending them. Just a thought.

Forgive me for not reading the entire thread before commenting, but it seems like you don't care that they're from Britain First, correct? A known purveyor of fake, racist videos?

Yes I do not care who they are, and have already illustrated the genetic fallacy to others.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Since no one wants us to see the video, how about you at least define "far right group" so we have a place to go?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Que the faux-outrage in 3... 2...

Oh wait never mind, I'm already super late to the party..

It's not faux outrage — it's very real disgust at what a clown the President is. What exactly was the President trying to accomplish by retweeting these videos except dog whistling extremists?

He's the President of the United States of America. What he communicates to the world matters. Retweeting random videos to show "Muslims are bad" like Stevemahgod on ATS *should* be beneath the office of the President. Shouldn't it?

What does a tweet ever accomplish? It's twitter, and I personally view his twitter as almost a separate entity.

It IS faux-outrage, because let's be real here, the context of the tweet itself doesn't matter to you folks, it's the fact that it's TRUMP and you guys will look for (even dig to the bottom) any reason to be outraged. Virtue signalling is one helluva drug and confirmation bias is one helluva feeling. If there wasn't daily outrage at his every breath, then maybe what you're saying would have some merit.

..but seeing how this is a daily thing, it's clearly faux-outrage.

Something about the boy who cried...

Maybe if you guys didn't make a big deal and over sensationalize EVERYTHING, when something like this comes up, the outrage expressed would carry a little more weight.

but this is just par for the course.

And I'm with Les, seeing the mob mentality up close every day from people that clearly lack something in themselves, makes it a lot harder to relate to them, and a lot easier to defend those they attack.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I find it fun.

Awwww I think it’s sweet how you memorise my every thread and post yet as always you fail to address the topic at hand.

It’s soooooo cute!

Xxx

What's the topic? A video that non of ya'll have the balls to post? lmao

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join