It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Woodcarver

my assumption is he's riling up his base..

and, if I were part of his base i'd be insulted. what i'm seeing here is blind devotion - exactly what he expects from his most ardent sheep.

the real question is why does he want to rile his base, what's about to go down?
sounds like you’d be insulted either way. I’m not a sheep or even a fan of his, and i fail to see that anyone has made the connections that are being claimed here. I find the lack of anyone posting videos that support these claims to be suspect as well.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Stop appealing to emotions with simple logics already!

I'm just trying to avoid stupid questions from people, who believe that fake vids are the main ingredient for propaganda. At least something entirely different to look forward to... did I read Nibiru Apocalypse Party?

It's like 2012 again! And again... and again... and... I wonder why I'm even writing this. There could be violence on both sides though, Nibiru aint Ghandi and all that.
edit on 29-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

And your fallacy is (a woefully absurd) appeal to emotion.

False.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Woodcarver

my assumption is he's riling up his base..

and, if I were part of his base i'd be insulted. what i'm seeing here is blind devotion - exactly what he expects from his most ardent sheep.

the real question is why does he want to rile his base, what's about to go down?
Do muslim extremists exist? I think they do. As well as extremists from several other cultures. Is it fair to post videos showing proof that muslim extremists exist? I think it is. Is anyone saying that all muslims are extreme muslims? I haven’t seen that from Trump or this group. If i am wrong, bring the evidence. That’s how this works.

Here is what the party founder said about the group.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-first-founder-jim-dowson-quits-over-mosque-invasions-and-racists-and-extremists-9632770.html

link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Ok well at least you are open and honest about your way of thinking, I am glad to say we share different views and that is what makes the world go round. Lets hope if Trump ever retweets what you say it is in the negative light it deserves.

And I talk for myself and myself alone, please dont put me in any group, thanks

Thought police. At least you are open and honest about your way of acting.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why do you keep tying yourself in knots to defend this man? Is it because you've already personally invested too much into being a Trump supporter, that now it would hurt your pride too much to admit when Trump does something that's beneath a president?

Or has the right wing media (which is really no different than MSM media, only with less fact checking) brainwashed you to the point you hate the other side so much you're ready to take up for any and everything Trump does?

I'm really trying to figure out why a smart person such as yourself feels the need to defend this man no matter what he does.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's easy to lampoon a public figure. It takes a bit more grit to stand up against an unjust and puritanical mob who believes its right.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's easy to lampoon a public figure. It takes a bit more grit to stand up against an unjust and puritanical mob who believes its right.

that's idiotic.

I assume you stood up for Obama than seeing he was a public figure? and, Hillary?

edit on 29-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is just another OMG trump twitter nonsense thread.
If this is all you people have to cry about trump for today then it is a good day.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Were these videos not put out by Britain First?

I'm assuming you know who they are?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Que the faux-outrage in 3... 2...

Oh wait never mind, I'm already super late to the party..

It's not faux outrage — it's very real disgust at what a clown the President is. What exactly was the President trying to accomplish by retweeting these videos except dog whistling extremists?

He's the President of the United States of America. What he communicates to the world matters. Retweeting random videos to show "Muslims are bad" like Stevemahgod on ATS *should* be beneath the office of the President. Shouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

that's idiotic.

I assume you stood up for Obama than seeing he was a public figure? and, Hillary?

You would assume, wouldn't you? Look, there goes the mob and their pitchforks on a witch hunt. You might want to get in line.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

that's idiotic.

You would assume, wouldn't you? Look, there goes the mob and their pitchforks on a witch hunt. You might want to get in line.

Now you play the victim, well played sir, well played.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Were these videos not put out by Britain First?

I'm assuming you know who they are?

I've never heard of them before this morning. It appears that they were put out by someone from Britain First.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Okay so being nationalist = far-right ultra nationalist.

Being white supremacist = far-right ultra nationalist.

Therefore being nationalist = white supremacist?

Is that the logic?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Now you play the victim, well played sir, well played.

Me a victim? I'm not afraid nor victimized by those who can do little more than stick their nose in and follow the ass of the cow in front of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well you certainly are grittier than most.
"Unjust and puritanical"? Unjust is just wrong. Political figures by nature are open to derision. Been that way forever. And puritanical doesn't even come close to the left. They are the opposite of that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He's the President of the United States of America. What he communicates to the world matters. Retweeting random videos to show "Muslims are bad" like Stevemahgod on ATS *should* be beneath the office of the President. Shouldn't it?

funny how it seems trump is the only one the left wants to hold to this standard
slick willie sure upheld the beneath the desk of the president standard didnt he?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well you certainly are grittier than most. "Unjust and puritanical"? Unjust is just wrong. Political figures by nature are open to derision. Been that way forever. And puritanical doesn't even come close to the left. They are the opposite of that.

Unjust, yes. People want to kill this president because of the nonsense and lies you guys are spreading.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It’s kind of funny this one.

It’s obvious that Trump has done wrong, yet the usual suspects are sticking up for him at her than just conceding that this retweet was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it.

It create a almost comical exchange, as we watch his supporters try to defend the indefensible. They know it’s wrong, we know it’s wrong and they know that we know they know it’s wrong (bit of a tong twister) and yet this circus continues.

I find it fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join