It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny, isn't it!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Damn...I didn't realize who Johnny's (from "The Karate Kid") dad was.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is purely delusional.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You don't have to be an "uber-religious whackjob" in order to get the climate we are living in and understand the best way to safeguard some things about your job while white, male, and Republican is to build up these ridiculous seeming restrictions.

These days, you don't even have to be Republican or white, you just have to be male and in power in order to be accused. See all the male media celebs, Senator Franken, and Rep. Conyers.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
**Mods, please move if you feel the need**

So, we see another big name crushed by sexual assault allegations. While not to stray from my post, they must have real evidence.

However, anybody remember the MSM laughing at Mike Pence? Here is a refresher:

VP Pence does not meet behind closed doors alone with any women, someone is always present. He does not eat out with other woman when his wife is not around. The MSM went crazy calling him a prude, backwards, etc.

*I am not a good internet sleuth, can't find a link to add, if you have one, please post*

Now, all these fine folks who laughed at that find friends and coworkers getting accused left and right. Seems to me that if they followed his example, some of these people may not have come under fire.

Disclaimer, I do believe many of these accusations are true, but we all know some are fabricated for personal and political reasons....

I really didn't think that was such a bad policy of his. Seems kind of sensible for all parties involved really. I wasn't sure why people got all twitchy about it but you're right, they sure did at the time.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

VP Pence uses my same criteria.

I don't meet with any females without the door at the very least being open. If its a closed door meeting, someone else will have to witness this meeting. I do the same thing in personal life as well. My mom, my wife, my sisters...the only females im ever alone with.

Its not backwards. Its protecting yourself from crazies making crazy accusations. These types of things have given me a reputation that is beyond reproach in my personal life.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Common sense.

Others may say it is being prudish or overly-religious. I don't think so. It's being smart. He probably has knowledge of lots of impropriety, and has chosen the best way to avoid "misunderstandings".

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Its sad that people have to go to those lengths to protect themselves but that is the way it is. There have already been incidents of false reporting in this most recent rash of claims. Any time there is a chance to cash in on someone else's fame or misfortune people will take it. Another case of the girl who cried wolf...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Pence is such a freak, any uber religulous whackjob like him has something to hide.
Thats why they become uber religulous whackjobs, too much cognitive dissonance warps their brains.

K~

'Uber religious whackjobs'?

And the flip side is what? Scumbag officials that take your tax money to diddle about for YEARS?

Go ahead and keep paying.

I'll put my bet on someone who has morals and ideals and proves it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

VP Pence uses my same criteria.

I don't meet with any females without the door at the very least being open. If its a closed door meeting, someone else will have to witness this meeting. I do the same thing in personal life as well. My mom, my wife, my sisters...the only females im ever alone with.

Its not backwards. Its protecting yourself from crazies making crazy accusations. These types of things have given me a reputation that is beyond reproach in my personal life.

It's also called RESPECT for your wife, daughters and sisters.

*thumbs up*

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Pence is such a freak, any uber religulous whackjob like him has something to hide.
Thats why they become uber religulous whackjobs, too much cognitive dissonance warps their brains.

K~

'Uber religious whackjobs'?

And the flip side is what? Scumbag officials that take your tax money to diddle about for YEARS?

Go ahead and keep paying.

I'll put my bet on someone who has morals and ideals and proves it.

Some morals & ideals these Republicans have, always wanting to take from those that have the least so those that have so much can have more.(We really need a single finger salute emoji for the Pit)

,,,The Republicans' tax cut bill that is so full of awfulness that it's hard to keep track of it all: taxing graduate students out of their education, ending cancer treatment for Medicare patients, sneaking anti-abortion provisions into tax law, taking health insurance away from millions, raising taxes on lower-income people, and ending the deduction for charities. It's all incredibly awful.

www.dailykos.com...

K~

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

(We really need a single finger salute emoji for the Pit)

Or....or.....or you could possibly construct a feasible argument based somewhere in fact and logic as opposed to kneejerk feelings and projection.

Some morals & ideals these Republicans have, always wanting to take from those that have the least so those that have so much can have more.

Could you explain how the ACA works then? Are these Democrat leaders also to caught under the umbrella?

Seriously, lets stop pretending there is a serious difference between the two current political platforms, K ?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They need to look into that perv Joe Biden. I'd never leave him in a room with any females in my family unless they were bald! If you don't get the reference, you'll have some fun searching...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

K~

If I said the same about a Muslim you'd call me racist...
Do you not see your hypocrisy?
edit on 2-12-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join