It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC announces 'Today' show co-host Matt Lauer fired due to inappropriate sexual behavior at work

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What waste a good scoop.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We're merely voicing our opinions. We won't have a say in any acquittal or conviction.
Chill out.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Tiny power for tiny minds.

Gotta love it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Lori Klauasutis # is REALLY heating up.
There were rumors this was coming back into the forefront over the past month.
Looks like it's time to finally look into this "unsolved mystery"

twitter.com...

Mourning Joe may have some 'splainin' to do soon!
edit on 29-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
NBC proactively fired him due to a coming story about him sexually assaulting a staffer during the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. As another posted earlier she sent a letter to someone at NBC who took it seriously enough to result in what has now happened.

Kudos to NBC for having some balls. I wonder how damaging the story will be when it comes out.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
NBC proactively fired him due to a coming story about him sexually assaulting a staffer during the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. As another posted earlier she sent a letter to someone at NBC who took it seriously enough to result in what has now happened.

Kudos to NBC for having some balls. I wonder how damaging the story will be when it comes out.

I don't think it takes a lot of balls to fire someone after you're presented with proof after ignoring rumblings about him being inappropriate with women for years, especially in today's climate. They fired him to cover their asses. That's not brave.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean women finally feeling like they can speak out?

I bet there are thousands more who cannot. Who need the only job they have. Who don't have the option of reporting someone to HR because their abuser is HR.
Unfortunately we can't give those women a voice without radical social change. This is the beginning of that change.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sounds like just the sort of conspiracy theory idiot moron would grab onto.
I'm never surprised anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They said this is the first time anyone has ever made any accusations in his twenty years on the staff.
Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't really see what's so unsolved about it. I mean I guess she could've be murdered but why is Joe the prime suspect when he wasn't even in the state at the time?

Furthermore, the claim that she was a marathon runner so she couldn't have an undiagnosed heart condition is ridiculous. There have been plenty of athletes, both professional and amateur, that have died from the same over the years. Why is it suddenly impossible in this case?
edit on 11/29/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Trump used two hands to sip water out of a bottle. Like a baby would. It was almost like he'd never drank out of a bottle before and it was damn funny to watch those lips purse out to the neck of the bottle like he was unsure. Sorry.
Back in topic...

Yes this would have been out today no matter what and NBC had the scoop to lead the morning conversation all over america. They would never pass that up. Everybody will watch the Today Show tomorrow morning to see what happens.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Cardiac arrhythmia that caused her to faint and hit her head. That is unfortunate. Because the term accident can always be misconstrued.
Still I think trump is putting out conspiracies. He just does himself no favors.

SMH

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Cat calling is seldom welcome by the woman.
Hint to the guys who yell out their car windows at cute girls. It's really not.
I can't walk down my street without getting beeped at or called out to. (I live in a city on a main street. ) most of the time I just give them the finger but I was stalked by a man in a car when I was a teen and it was very very frightening.

I've been cat called by gay men and women for over a decade. Guess what people do it we are humans if cat calling is offending you get some thicker skin.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

What's your point?

Did you forget Bill O'Reilly already?
edit on 11292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its power and entitlement expectations, a lot of this has to do with these people making millions, in Lauer’s case, 25 mil a year. O’Reilly probably more, Rose also made millions.

I wonder then why not just go to a high-class call girl rather than these idiots running around bothering young woman just trying to survive.

That’s it, they were taking advantage of their power position and expectations

This must go on all over the place

Expect many many more

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's uncalled for. And I said unwelcome. Did you like being a sexual object to someone else? We're you honored that looking at you got their sexual juices flowing? What they may have been imagining about you? Oh yeah right. It's nothing. But it's not nothing. And it's totally unecessary behavior. What do these guys think is going to happen when they call out like that? That the woman is going to wave them down and go out with them? Thank them for their flattery? Maybe just twirl around so they can get a better view??? I mean what is the expectation?
edit on 11292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I didn't care because something as simple as cat calling can't affect me because I am stronger than that as a human being who has overcome adversity.

Get over it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No they dont. Trump lies. You want to believe him that's on you but his reputation isn't exactly one of honesty.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And them firing Lauer says they are on the side of the woman. And it's the message their audience is getting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join