It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK now has the ability to couse a kessler effect.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

...my superior intellect.

I’d consider that a possibility if you actually knew what this so called “firmament” was made of.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well perhaps. But Kim Jong-un isn't a bond villain.

He doesn't have any of these grand master plans. His nuclear program is purely for deterrence.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

He doesn't have any of these grand master plans. His nuclear program is purely for deterrence.
You mean he wants to deter anyone from preventing him from inflicting fear/terror, starvation and murder etc etc etc on his own people! This is not only about deterrence but ego and a psychotic and paranoia complex! Come on, he wacked his own brother and uncle and so many more including whole families because one of them did something he didn't like! His people are prisoners in the largest poorly funded jail on earth. Starve the people to feed an ego! The guys a fruit and nut just like his father and grand father!!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I think its a little premature be jumping to such conclusions.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So which part of the op do you find false?

Do you believe that the kessler effect is real?
Do you believe that NK fired a missile high enough to start it?

What if they start it by accident? Do they know where ALL of the space debris is located now that they will be shooting stuff up there?

So you're saying that NK could detonate a nuclear warhead a couple hundred miles up, which would cause an increasing number of collisions, after frying quite a few satellite electronics immediately after the explosion?

North Korea would probably have better success with this, than attempting the Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) explosion over the U.S..

If our intelligence and military are on the ball, they should destroy the next missile before its launched. But I said the same thing before yesterday's launch. I wonder why we don't do this?

We don’t do it because it would likely start a full scale war with them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What's couse?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes, DPRK could load one of their missiles full of ball bearings and detonate it in Near Earth Orbit. That would wreak a little bit of havoc, but I doubt it would initiate a full on Kessler catastrophe. If they made that an objective and launched dozens of those suicide rockets, it would probably not be very good for them, either.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

True. He's far too short and chubby. Perhaps if he affected an eyepatch or a gold placed cigarette holder....

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He's already got the clothes, so maybe just shave his head and get a pinky ring.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How do I fix that?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Anything is better than his rice bowl cut.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think you will see him attempt to begin negotiations with others on lifting sanctions. He will refuse to dismantle any of his nuclear defenses and will continue development. As long as he doesnt do anything stupid and the us doesn't create a false flag he considers his country in the big boys club. The propaganda about starvation and tyranny has some merit, but most of it is purely propaganda to sway the American people to support military action if the opportunity arises. Why do we ally withh countries that have the power? Pakistan for example, oppress their people and most Americans wonder why we call them an ally.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Once again,news was reporting that No Korea was just weeks away from the stone age during Obama Admin,now Trump is president,they are the new nucleur power,wise up use sense,if this isn't trying to sensationalize the news,make something out of nothing,liberals fall for it everytime

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Once again,news was reporting that No Korea was just weeks away from the stone age during Obama Admin,now Trump is president,they are the new nucleur power,wise up use sense,if this isn't trying to sensationalize the news,make something out of nothing,liberals fall for it everytime

This has nothing to do with domestic politics beyond the fact that Trump has been just as ineffective at curbing Kim's ambitions as Obama. And, whereas Obama always remained calm and kept things in perspective, Trump has made hysterical tweets and has been aggravating the situation in the eyes of our allies.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
space debris is good, if Moshiach flies to the ground there is a chance that one of the debris will multiply it by zero

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please.......I'm much more worried about the chimp with a nuclear machine gun so to speak, then I am about a world power. This douche has shown 0 concern for his own people, so he's not gonna worry about what happens to them if he DOES throw a monkey wrench at us.
You seem to think dictators think like actual human beings.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

ok so they can hit earth orbit what if the launch a few large missiles that release thousands of 1 inch ball bearing with a small explosive charge to disperse them imagine a spy satelite running through a cloud of them at orbital velocities hell even 1 or two impacting at hundreds of miles and hour is liable to knock it off course. in one of the rpg games i used to play after earth was took over by supernatural monsters the people on space stations and moon destroyed almost all space satelites to create a debris field to keep creatures from leaving earth game was called rifts.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Ohanka

True. He's far too short and chubby. Perhaps if he affected an eyepatch or a gold placed cigarette holder....

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join